First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tan

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2011
Do u any of u ladies know where to get the best spray tan? Morristown or Knoxville
Sue

Morristown, TN

#2 Sep 2, 2011
I have just had two recently and used Sherry at First Impressions. She does a great job. It was natural looking and lasted about 10 days, which is great for a spray tan.
Mandingo

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 2, 2011
If God wanted your white a$$ to be tan, it would be that way. Now get your stupid, pasty, white a$$ back in your double wide before somone notices you.
Stupid

Morristown, TN

#4 Sep 2, 2011
Mandingo wrote:
If God wanted your white a$$ to be tan, it would be that way. Now get your stupid, pasty, white a$$ back in your double wide before somone notices you.
Lost your false teeth again on the door knob?
Mandingo

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 3, 2011
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost your false teeth again on the door knob?
You could not have picked a more fitting name,you useless white piece of sh!t. LOL!
Stupid

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 3, 2011
Mandingo wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not have picked a more fitting name,you useless white piece of sh!t. LOL!
Since my skin is probably darker than yours, which makes you a whitey in my eyes. You is just a cross breaded excuse for a black man. Go play with a burning cross somewhere and make us proud!!!!
Well

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2011
What's cross breaded? Is that where you try and cross a wheat bread with a white bread? Or did your "stupid" self mean bred?
Stupid

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2011
Well wrote:
What's cross breaded? Is that where you try and cross a wheat bread with a white bread? Or did your "stupid" self mean bred?
Thango man. You hit tha smack on. He's cross "breaded".
Mandingo

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 3, 2011
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my skin is probably darker than yours, which makes you a whitey in my eyes. You is just a cross breaded excuse for a black man. Go play with a burning cross somewhere and make us proud!!!!
Stupid a$$ white ni88er. LOL!
ashleigh

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Sep 3, 2011
Off the beach tanning in Jefferson city has a versaspa spray tan machine that works great. Think they are doing it for $20 which is a great deal just call around Knoxville and ask them about their prices on the versaspa and compare them to their prices. The owners are super helpful and nice.
cant quit laffin

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2011
Omg, big ol fat heifers get naked and pay some other heifer to spray them from head to toes with a can of burnt orange spray paint!!

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahh ahaahahhaahah!!
Stupid

Morristown, TN

#12 Sep 4, 2011
Mandingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid a$$ white ni88er. LOL!
Yo is the biggest Unkil Tom I know. Yo Whitey inside. Yo black is sprayed on mr Cracker Man!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
Mandingo

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 4, 2011
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo is the biggest Unkil Tom I know. Yo Whitey inside. Yo black is sprayed on mr Cracker Man!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
Fnck you, you stupid white ni88er.
Stupid

Morristown, TN

#14 Sep 4, 2011
Mandingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fnck you, you stupid white ni88er.
Dongit man, quit lookin in da mirror, Ya crazy cracker!!!! LOL
Whitey Boy

Morristown, TN

#15 Sep 10, 2011
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Dongit man, quit lookin in da mirror, Ya crazy cracker!!!! LOL
:)

What's UP?
Beauty

Morristown, TN

#16 Sep 12, 2011
People should be nice to each other.
tan

Spencer, NC

#17 Sep 15, 2011
Sue wrote:
I have just had two recently and used Sherry at First Impressions. She does a great job. It was natural looking and lasted about 10 days, which is great for a spray tan.
Thanks I appreciate ur help
Deli Mon le Puke

Morristown, TN

#18 Sep 15, 2011
Sue wrote:
You mean those "spray on tans" last that long.
Mary

Morristown, TN

#19 Mar 24, 2012
Sue wrote:
Thanks
concerned

Novato, CA

#20 Mar 30, 2012
I heard ultra tan does air brush spray tan, I have seen a few girls get sprayed and look good. A good tan not orange looking. For $25. They in morristown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
29 grams of meth!!! 2 min Busted 11
Vol. Need city to put out fire 32 min Former Firefighter 4
How do you get a Black man down from a tree? (Mar '15) 39 min Simplemind easily... 4
where is joneka treece? (Aug '09) 54 min Smiley2743 34
traci n tracy 57 min jakefrom 3
Is everyone in morristown disabled ? 1 hr Limerick 9
Mermaids at Ripleys 3 hr Kathy 1

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages