please

Morristown, TN

#102 Oct 1, 2011
Donna was a very good employee and didnt deserve what she got dealt by James! It was him that didnt want no old employees there to pick up on the evil he brought in the door!
yep

United States

#103 Oct 1, 2011
sometimes u either put out or you're put out
Dallas

Nebo, NC

#104 Oct 1, 2011
I asure you that the lady they have out there is alot more evil her true color s will come out !
Down And Out In Mo Town

United States

#105 Oct 3, 2011
James D. will come out on top in this pissing contest !! Nasty old three way just needs to close the doors auction there shit off and then burn that nasty assed dirty, smoke, & bug infested place down.
Really

Herndon, VA

#106 Oct 4, 2011
Down And Out In Mo Town wrote:
James D. will come out on top in this pissing contest !! Nasty old three way just needs to close the doors auction there shit off and then burn that nasty assed dirty, smoke, & bug infested place down.
I'm surprised lightning hasn't struck that den of sin a long time ago. Trash, run by trash. Fencing stolen property. And they amuse themselves getting on here arguing about who is the best con there. Please
John J

Morristown, TN

#107 Oct 4, 2011
What happened to Curt?
Actually

Knoxville, TN

#108 Oct 4, 2011
Down And Out In Mo Town wrote:
That would be a nice improvement to the town.
trader

Jefferson City, TN

#109 Oct 4, 2011
why do ppl go to pawn shops? to barrow money !
they want you to pick up your pawn so they can make
there interest an pay there bills
pawn shops don't work for the Gov. so they don't do the welfare thing and ppl get mad when they cant get over on them so give them he!!,I LOVE TO SHOP AT 3 WAY AN GOING TO THE NEW ONE SOON -LOTS OF GOOD DEALS
Yipppeee Yay

Knoxville, TN

#110 Oct 4, 2011
LOTS OF GOOD DEALS on garbage!!
please

Morristown, TN

#111 Oct 4, 2011
money man keeps this going!!! please sir, we all know by now that you are aka jd or fd or what ever you are going by today. So you have your own store now so leave three way alone, havnt you done enough to them.... who cares about what you are doing !!!!
Big Johnson

Morristown, TN

#112 Oct 5, 2011
Money Man IS THE MAN !!!!!!
but

Jefferson City, TN

#113 Oct 5, 2011
3 way has the best looking puss
mnm

Jefferson City, TN

#114 Oct 5, 2011
u ant seen that snatch on the gal at money mans then
its a snapper!
m-burg

Morristown, TN

#115 Oct 5, 2011
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>No I didnt quit on my own! I was let go for no reason. I guess being a good employee means nothing. I was very hurt.
I have known this fine lady for many years,my husband worked w/her at 3 way for several years. Have nothing but the up most respect for her. I'm sorry to hear they chose to do such an honest and devoted employee this way. Its not really a surprise though, knowing how they did one of their best employees the same way.
Wow

United States

#116 Oct 5, 2011
Some people are actually surprised that the owners of a pawn shop are not overflowing with integrity and compassion?
yep

Morristown, TN

#117 Oct 5, 2011
luther wrote:
<quoted text>
James Drinnon has enough money to but all them junk shops an
he will put them all out of biz!!!
James Drinnon is a THIEF!
yep

Morristown, TN

#118 Oct 5, 2011
m-burg wrote:
<quoted text>I have known this fine lady for many years,my husband worked w/her at 3 way for several years. Have nothing but the up most respect for her. I'm sorry to hear they chose to do such an honest and devoted employee this way. Its not really a surprise though, knowing how they did one of their best employees the same way.
Some employees just don't work out, they don't want to learn new jobs in a pawn shop.
out

Morristown, TN

#119 Oct 5, 2011
but wrote:
3 way has the best looking puss
You are so stupid!
out

Morristown, TN

#120 Oct 5, 2011
Big Johnson wrote:
Money Man IS THE MAN !!!!!!
Money Man Is The Butt Hole.
out

Morristown, TN

#121 Oct 5, 2011
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a nice improvement to the town.
Do Not Come around Three Way Pawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B better be on the watch for BH to take her man 19 min Becca 6
Haunted places in Morristown/Hamblen County (Aug '08) 35 min Learn some anatomy 290
Redhead 43 min Wow 8
michael shelton 2 hr Tell Her 6
Would you get engaged on the anniversary of yo... 3 hr Martha 22
Christian Rubio 3 hr Dislike Rubios 15
I Have a iPhone 4 hr Hateful 7

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages