First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Build your own retirement

Asheboro, NC

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Social Security is not a retirement program. It was meant to put a floor under poverity. Its a ponze scheme. You pay in a few dollars during your work life. When you start drawing it at retirement, you use up the amount you paid in over 2 to 3 years. After that you are a damn freeloader. And no better than the other government freeloaders.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Build your own retirement wrote:
Social Security is not a retirement program. It was meant to put a floor under poverity. Its a ponze scheme. You pay in a few dollars during your work life. When you start drawing it at retirement, you use up the amount you paid in over 2 to 3 years. After that you are a damn freeloader. And no better than the other government freeloaders.
HOW about the ones that paid for 45 years at the same company,my husband will be retiring in 2013 and he deserves ALL he has paid in so GET REAL about SSI they are no seniors ta=hat are as you say FREELOADERS
wondering

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>HOW about the ones that paid for 45 years at the same company,my husband will be retiring in 2013 and he deserves ALL he has paid in so GET REAL about SSI they are no seniors ta=hat are as you say FREELOADERS
I hope he has other retirement coming in cause S.S will be broke under obama's lead
Build you own retirement

Asheboro, NC

#4 Nov 7, 2012
The facts are in the math, not the great feeling of working 45 years. We all have a responsibility to plan for our future. The government programs are not the answer. Look up the facts why SS was created. If you pay in money to SS it is not invested and draws interest like a planned retirement account. It is sent to the current retirees. Its a ponze scheme. We all have individual responsibility to support ourselves. Its not the governments place to do that. Where in the bible does it say we can retire. It says a man earns it by the sweat of his brow. It doesnt say quit at a certain age.
Build you own retirement

Asheboro, NC

#5 Nov 7, 2012
And by the way, I am being real. The math proves it and the bible proves. You are the 1 living in a dream world. Dont be a damn freeloader.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he has other retirement coming in cause S.S will be broke under obama's lead
It is fine until 2024 with Obama,and by then we will have fixed the problem so him and the rest of seniors will be fine.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Build you own retirement wrote:
And by the way, I am being real. The math proves it and the bible proves. You are the 1 living in a dream world. Dont be a damn freeloader.
FYI I work 60hrs week and don't frown about paying taxes or giving to any that is in need and that is what we need more of in this world I guess I was raised to know the world is here for all walks of life not just for ME<ME<ME<ME<ME.
Build you own retirement

Asheboro, NC

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Laughable date. Last year the SS fund could not keep up with the amount withdrawed. Part of it had to come from the general fund. Obama also lowered SS and Medicare taxes which defunds it even more. Again Stupid Obama supporter mentality. Can you do sixth grade math and look facts up about this subject? Thats all it takes to prove wrong this dreamer mentality.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Laughable date. Last year the SS fund could not keep up with the amount withdrawed. Part of it had to come from the general fund. Obama also lowered SS and Medicare taxes which defunds it even more. Again Stupid Obama supporter mentality. Can you do sixth grade math and look facts up about this subject? Thats all it takes to prove wrong this dreamer mentality.
Well another raise is comming in Jan,and you can fact check the date.
wondering

Mauldin, SC

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>It is fine until 2024 with Obama,and by then we will have fixed the problem so him and the rest of seniors will be fine.
you are probably right obama can't run for another term so maybe will have somebody in thereafter that can get the damage he has done fixed
Max

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 7, 2012
You are saying things like "stupid" and "dreamer mentality" and yet you TYPE "withdrawed" ? Back up and study English before you start to harp about someone's ability or inability to understand Medicare and Social Security.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you are probably right obama can't run for another term so maybe will have somebody in thereafter that can get the damage he has done fixed
HILIRAY 2016
Build you own retirement

Asheboro, NC

#13 Nov 7, 2012
I do help the less fortunate. Dont believe in the government doing it. I work fulltime and donate 10% + to the less fortunate. Support my family. I also donate much time to the elderly. My wife thinks to much. lol Its individual responsibilty to help people. Not the government. You stay off your backside 12 to 16 hours a day. Thats how you live a successful life.
Build you own retirement

Asheboro, NC

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>Well another raise is comming in Jan,and you can fact check the date.
Yes the smallest 1 in history. But thats what the freeloaders deserve.
Build you own retirement

Asheboro, NC

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying things like "stupid" and "dreamer mentality" and yet you TYPE "withdrawed" ? Back up and study English before you start to harp about someone's ability or inability to understand Medicare and Social Security.
Wow great comeback. But the facts stand. Boy does the stupid obama supporters come out of the woodwork. HOPE is easy to swallow huh but the TRUTH hurts a little dont it.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#16 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>Yes the smallest 1 in history. But thats what the freeloaders deserve.
look at it as better than nothing.retired people are not freeloaders.IS your mom and dad retired or even grandpartens come on that is what people work their butts off for so their kids have better lives and maybe one day retire, if you are not retirement age you are paying for your kids to maybe one day enjoy retirement.the reason SSI is low now is because the babyboomers are retireing and that is alot of people but I can tell you not many are freeloaders SO GET OVER IT.
CommonSense

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
This has been a problem long before Obama, and will still be a problem long afterwards.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#18 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>Wow great comeback. But the facts stand. Boy does the stupid obama supporters come out of the woodwork. HOPE is easy to swallow huh but the TRUTH hurts a little dont it.
OUCH! no just kidding
wondering

Mauldin, SC

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all ears please explain how s.s & medicare work. I would love to know your therory on were all the money that working americans put in to a fund for there future has gone.
Retirement

Asheboro, NC

#20 Nov 7, 2012
The truth is the babyboomers haven't really retired yet. Just 2 or 3 years of a 20 year generation. The flood hasn't come yet. It will exhaust the system before that. AUSTERITY MEASURES WILL HAVE TO COME BEFORE ITS FINISHED. Do the numbers people. Don't live in a dream world. Retirement wont last long and then back to work you will go if you want to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is tabitha jackson? 39 min blastfrompast 1
full figured woman 50 min oink oink 11
Trich! 57 min john 8
Tater 1 hr local 11
beware! american publishers service :: scam!! (Dec '09) 1 hr Psyhotic Sad Gurl 646
423 Bar & Grill? (Aug '14) 2 hr KnoxCty 27
Sun Tan City rip off 2 hr well 7
adultery 17 hr Long Legs 9
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:47 pm PST