teen death in mva June 12, 2011

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joe

White House, TN

#1 Jun 18, 2011
does anyone know about teen who died in MVA on June 12th, 2011,,,,,i think his name is Tyler
Friend of a Friend

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Why what you want to know
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 18, 2011
He was with a friend of mine, he was ejected from the vehicle, it rolled several times. He was 17 years old.. He passed away at the scene, a lady that was with them, passed away Friday morning.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 18, 2011
MVA?
Sheriff

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 18, 2011
hmmm wrote:
He was with a friend of mine, he was ejected from the vehicle, it rolled several times. He was 17 years old.. He passed away at the scene, a lady that was with them, passed away Friday morning.
That, folks, is what happens when you don't wear your seat belt. You get ejected and then have a sudden stop or smashed when the vehicle rolls onto you.. Buckle up.

Since: Jun 09

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 18, 2011
to dirtdobber007---- MVA means Motor Vehicle Accident
Friend of a Friend

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2011
hmmm wrote:
She did not pass away Friday morning her mother and father had to make the choice to take her off life support this evening after they decided to donate her organs to help save someone else's life get your facts straight before you start posting stuff! She was confirmed yesterday evening around 6pm that she was brain dead and nothing could save her may God comfort her family as they have to deal with losing their child
Very Sad

Jefferson City, TN

#8 Jun 18, 2011
Are you talking about Samantha Lamb?
Friend of a Friend

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2011
No I'm talking about Tyler Macintosh and Jeanie Seals they were involved in a car accident that ejected them
Old frirnd

La Mirada, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2011
Did Jeanie Seals pass? Does anyone know her age? I went to school with a Jeanie Seals. She would have been around the age of 33. Thanks
Friend of a Friend

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2011
Old frirnd wrote:
Did Jeanie Seals pass? Does anyone know her age? I went to school with a Jeanie Seals. She would have been around the age of 33. Thanks
Yes that's the one she was from Ohio
cunninglycute

Clover, SC

#12 Jun 19, 2011
I am so sorry to hear that..I hadn't saw her in a long time.. she was always so nice to my family..I pray that God be with her 2 children..
Friend of a Friend

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2011
Her daughter is the sweetest thing I have ever seen and she is so strong I didn't get to see her son as he was still in Ohio he didn't come down but yes the family needs a lot of prayers it is very very sad
whatt

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 19, 2011
all I know is that Jeanie Seals didn't care for her son Joshua.. He died of leukemia, rest his soul.. If she'd been put in jail for killing her husband, she'd be around today. jus sayin
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#15 Jun 19, 2011
No need to say that kind of stuff on here.. Her family is hurting right now, we all have problems. No need to judge.. May she rest in peace.
old friend

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 19, 2011
Where did this happen? Does anyone know the arrangements? I hate to hear this. Jeanie and I were friends years ago. She has had a rough life. So sorry for the families pain. RIP Jeanie
really

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2011
hmmm wrote:
No need to say that kind of stuff on here.. Her family is hurting right now, we all have problems. No need to judge.. May she rest in peace.
What about the family she hurt about 7 years ago when she took that young mans life?They lost hteir loved one due to murder and not an accident.Just saying.
Friend

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>What about the family she hurt about 7 years ago when she took that young mans life?They lost hteir loved one due to murder and not an accident.Just saying.

No need in talking trash but since you are that m'fer deserved everything he got piece of shit woman beater and yes Jeanie cared for Joshua the best she could she lived with that piece of crap while he beat the hell out of her for years so go talk trash on another thread and fuk off
really

Louisville, TN

#19 Jun 19, 2011
First of all I was not talking trash.SHe did hurt a family with what she done.U even said in your own statement that he "beat" her for years.lol If that was true then why didn't she stay away from him the many chances she had?Nope, she kept coming back for more.Plus I never said anything about Josh so before you start talking trash,know what you r talking about.U go to another thread if u want to.
Old friend

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 19, 2011
I didn't see an obituary in the Morristown paper. Did the accident happen in Morristown. I'm so sad to hear about this. RIP Jeanie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs at Lincoln Manor (May '13) 5 min HAPPY 25
stirrin the pot (Jan '12) 2 hr 3rdgroupORgtfo 12
House cleaners 4 hr Omg ya 6
local guys whom cheat than go home and look the... 4 hr Omg ya 8
Amvets - TN Veterans 4 hr Shelby 4
How do pain clinics work? 5 hr Hurtin 1
Sid Fannon 6 hr Truth Seeker 4

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance