Want to lose a lot of weight really easily?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Visalus

Morristown, TN

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Hello all!
I have heard of this forum, and thought I would visit to put an awesome idea out there. And for anyone interested in losing weight by drinking 2 healthy protein shakes a day I would be glad to help you get started with an awesome weight loss program.
Visalus is a little expensive, but very good for you and very worth it! If you are looking to be slim & trim or just lose 15-30 pounds before the holidays, this is your ticket! The good thing is you don't even HAVE to work out with these drinks, and you STILL lose weight. Pretty cool.

I am usually a very cautious person regarding these types of things, believe me, but I believe in this product and its benefits.

All you do is drink 2 shakes a day then eat whatever you want for the 3rd meal. The shakes taste like Cake Mix.

Here are some videos that will help you decide.
If you are interested please let me know and I can enroll you and get you started.

Here is the website: http://myvi.net/challenge/about/index.html

Here are some short little videos that you might find useful and will definitely inspire you to make a huge change in a SHORT period of time!!!
Check it out, only a few minutes to watch for something that can change your life!

ViSalus™ Body by Vi™ 90-Day Challenge. Are You Up for The Challenge?
&fe ature=player_embedded

Amazing Health Benefits of the ViSalus™ Vi-Shape® Nutritional Shake Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Win Free Product, Prizes and Vacations in the ViSalus™ Body by Vi™ 90-Day Challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

I admit, it is a little expensive to do, but with such great results, it is something that is worth it to those who have struggled for so long trying to lose weight.

There are different kits to get you started, and the one I recommend is the shape or transformation kit. The transformation kit has everything you will need for the entire 90 days.
The shape kit will let you have a one month supply just to try it out for 30 days to see if it is right for you, and if it is really helping you out before you commit to something.

http://visalus.com/products/challenge-kits

Think about it guys! Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or if you want some help enrolling and getting started!

http://visalus.com/sites/default/files/produc...
Visalus Customer

Morristown, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Just to be clear, I am not VISALUS, my name would not work properly when I typed it in, I am a Visalus Customer.(In regards to the above post).
Thanks Guys!
Mike

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2012
I can appreciate you trying to help ppl get healthy but this is not healthy! Ppl there is no magic pill or potion to make you lose weight without changing your whole lifestyle. In order to lose weight and keep it off you have to cut out the crap! Eat right, exercise and drink plenty of water. I know from experience. I tried so many diets and crashed and burned miserably. I lost 26 lbs on two months by eating right, doing Zumba everyday (at home) and drinking about 70 oz of water everyday. I did allow myself to cheat once a week an treated myself to a cola and whatever I wanted.( only for on meal that is) anyway those that are looking for help to lose weight and do try this product I honestly hope it works for you and you have wonderful results and keep off the lbs. but remember that nothin comes easy or without a price.
THAT IS ALL.
Visalus Customer

Morristown, TN

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Mike wrote:
I can appreciate you trying to help ppl get healthy but this is not healthy! Ppl there is no magic pill or potion to make you lose weight without changing your whole lifestyle. In order to lose weight and keep it off you have to cut out the crap! Eat right, exercise and drink plenty of water. I know from experience. I tried so many diets and crashed and burned miserably. I lost 26 lbs on two months by eating right, doing Zumba everyday (at home) and drinking about 70 oz of water everyday. I did allow myself to cheat once a week an treated myself to a cola and whatever I wanted.( only for on meal that is) anyway those that are looking for help to lose weight and do try this product I honestly hope it works for you and you have wonderful results and keep off the lbs. but remember that nothin comes easy or without a price.
THAT IS ALL.
You are very right. I, myself, have also tried hundreds of diets and failed. And I, as well, have done it the hard way and worked out and ate right as well. But sometimes you get to that certain point that starting all of that is just too hard, so that is where a product like Visalus can come into play, to give you a boost, and give you hope that you can actually start losing weight. Then of course after you have lost a few and you want to do it naturally and on your own, go for it! But with healthy shakes like Visalus, this is something I would have incorporated into one of my regular workout plans even back in the day when it was easier to diet.

So for those who know it is not easy, and you want to try an easy way just to start off for a little while, Visalus can give you that hope and inspiration back to you!
Hey, I never do anything like this! Ever... and I am doing it.
I hated to fork over that money for something like this, but I am sick and tired of trying and trying and only losing 2.5 pounds in 2 weeks of eating immaculately AND working out.

So if you need a boost too, this is for you!!!
FATLOSSJUNKIE

Hollywood, FL

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Hey great reply "Visalus Customer" your right! there are no magic solutions. I've been a fitness professional for many years and what has worked for my clients when it comes to losing weight was finally understanding that fitness is a way of life and you have to be consistent to see a change. Staying consistent with good nutrition and daily healthy activities and you'll get results.

For more information on losing weight I recommend that you check out the The Fat Loss Factor by Dr. Charles D.C..

Out of all the fat loss programs out on the market, this one by far has the best nutrition section. Dr. Charles clears up so many nutrition misconceptions that are preventing most people from burning fat off their body, things you may have thought you were doing right but are really wrong.

Click here to learn more: http://www.fatlossjunkie.com/go/fat-loss-fact...
Norah

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
This does not work for everyone!! I did it for 2 months and did not loose a pound. I still get my product free because I signed up several people. They have not lost weight either. Don't waste your time on this!!
Georgie

Lexington, SC

#7 Oct 2, 2012
I tried Visalus and it tastes horrible. I didn't lose any weight. Sorry but I'm just being honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on at the animal shelter? (Jul '14) 4 min Disgruntled 124
Animal shelter 13 min disgruntled 19
rent 24 min rent 1
CITY COUNCIL Morristown 1 hr Mr big 18
Construction In Front of New Walmart 1 hr qtpie 8
Officer Brian Reinhart 1 hr only fair 1
Gary Chesney is an arrogant prick! 2 hr Linda Noe 3
Cops around the new walmart 3 hr Bruh 30
Morristown Dating
Find my Match