Morristown mom

Rhodhiss, NC

#1 Dec 26, 2010
I just dont under stand how schools in the area let teachers and coaches that are pretty much child melestors be in the school system. mark was dating a student while he was teaching at a hamblen east high now hes got a girl knocked up that was a student and the school hes at now. gosh we need to run people like this out of our town they have no business here.
tn digger

White Pine, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2010
was he a teacher at morristown west
i would know

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Dec 27, 2010
Yes he was, he is a male slut like his brother jason. Jason will f*#k any thing with a pulse and don't understand why his girlfriend stays with him. Lauren is such a sweetie and could do soooo much better. Mark must have looked up to him and decided to be the same way. The last place either of them should be is at a high school.
no name

Pisgah Forest, NC

#4 Dec 28, 2010
I think you may need to get your facts straight before you post comments. Mark never worked at East High School.
Saying

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Dec 28, 2010
No dog in the race but it was posted he worked at west not east.
just my thought

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2011
he thinks he is a pimp or something by trying to sleep with all these young high school kids. he should be castorized. he a peice of crap. look at him anyway who would want him hes slept with over 50 girls and i have heard from many they got stuff from him.
who

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 3, 2011
How old is this Mark Carrol guy?
wow

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 5, 2011
If u know this for a fact than u need to turn this over to the police or something... This is how our kids end up pregnant or raped by those so called professionals... They look up to these teachers... Please let someone know if u can prove this for the sake of our kids...
Cameron

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 5, 2011
Did/Does this Mark Carroll attend Hillcrest Church?
If im not mistaken he was the piano player... And what does he teach at West?
anybody

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2011
all you haters on here need to get a life. i know mark and he's no child melestor. there aint any of you that has any balls. if you were around him you probably would act like his best friend. ha ha pussies.grow some balls that way you might say something to someones face then get that ass wooped!
hahaha

Blacksburg, SC

#11 Jan 24, 2011
Yea, he was railin Courtney so-and-so while he was teaching at West. She was a junior or senior at the time. Everyone knew/knows.
anybody

Smyrna, SC

#12 Jan 25, 2011
yeah maybe but when her and her mom is ok with it then thats not being a melestor did you all know that her mom knew too and liked mark. just cause he broke up with her then she wants to act like a victim.
Laughable

York, SC

#13 Jan 26, 2011
anybody wrote:
all you haters on here need to get a life. i know mark and he's no child melestor. there aint any of you that has any balls. if you were around him you probably would act like his best friend. ha ha pussies.grow some balls that way you might say something to someones face then get that ass wooped!
I don't have a horse in the race, but anyone thinking Mark is some dirty of bad arse needs to be committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the hottest Jason? (Oct '10) 8 min anita 8
Dairy queen reopening? 28 min Casey Vansteenburg 2
Who has the biggest pecker in morristown (May '12) 59 min Ms Sassy 73
Newborn Drug Testing (Apr '12) 1 hr Shut the f up 181
The home wreckers at howmet 4 hr LMJ 23
Sarah Taylor at JTEKT 7 hr <😠> 1
Iso 3br apt in morristown 7 hr Help 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages