First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Gilliam

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2008
Have you tried Smoothie king yet? They have the best smoothies I have ever drank!!
ROY D MERCER

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2008
Jim Gilliam wrote:
Have you tried Smoothie king yet? They have the best smoothies I have ever drank!!
There are very good. Just a little pricey for this area.
Big Steve

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2008
They are real good and good for you.
just asking

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2008
What's the best thing to order?
Big Steve

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2008
I like pineapple surf or Angel food ymmm!
micha in morristown

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2008
how much do they run my friends???
ABC

Miami, FL

#7 Oct 11, 2008
I love the place! I want to drink smoothies and never gain a pound. That would be heaven my friend.
loyal

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2008
They aren't very healthy.......check out the amount of sugar in them. I am border line diabetic, so I have to be careful what I eat. I drank one and my blood sugar went ski-high. Too bad......they are DELICIOUS!
yumm

Newport, TN

#9 Oct 11, 2008
They are fantastic, but I do agree about the price. One thing to keep in mind, they are made to replace a meal so think if you were somewhere else purchasing a meal you would probably pay that or more.
bass Ackwards

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 12, 2008
Try the Vanilla Coffee, its great. As far as sugar goes,I think you can have a sugar substitute. If you think its pricey go to Baskin Robbins and get a shake or Dairy Queen and get a Blizzard.Everything is pricey now. But its good to know that you can go to Smoothie King and get a product that has high quality and no preservatives.
not stoned

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2008
i like them alot
Pricy

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 13, 2008
A medium is about $8 but I like them.

Since: Sep 08

Seymour, TN

#13 Oct 13, 2008
I LOVE it and am so glad we have one! I get the Pina Colada, add orange flavor. They are pricey, I got a large for lunch today and it was $7.99 but HUGE, I think I'll stick to a small or medium! All the other items they have inside are pretty neat too, I like the banana chips!
Slap Jack 55

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 14, 2008
I think it is good that we are getting different resturants in town instead of the same old burger and fries. Smoothie King smoothies cost more than like ones that you would buy ay sonic because they are fruit based where sonic and TCBY are ice cream and yogurt based.
Billy bob Branson

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2008
Smoothie King is great!!!
WHS

Mountain City, GA

#16 Oct 16, 2008
My favorite thing is a Chocolate Shake! Make sure to get the small or else you will be completely sick.
Smooth N good

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Oct 18, 2008
If you go to smoothieking.com and sign up they will give you a free smoothie on your birthday!!
FREE SMOOTHIE

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Oct 18, 2008
Smooth N good wrote:
If you go to smoothieking.com and sign up they will give you a free smoothie on your birthday!!
A FREE SMOOTHIE SIGN ME UP!!
Bill 69

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Oct 18, 2008
If anyone hasn't tried Smoothie King they need to Smoothie King Rocks
Bill 69

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Oct 18, 2008
loyal wrote:
They aren't very healthy.......check out the amount of sugar in them. I am border line diabetic, so I have to be careful what I eat. I drank one and my blood sugar went ski-high. Too bad......they are DELICIOUS!
You can get any smmothie with slenda or equal instead of sugar all you have to say is make it skinny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any openings for jobs? 47 min Looking for a dec... 1
Kawasaki 50 min Job there 15
Kasey hefner 1 hr Eastee 4
I81 flea market open? (Mar '12) 1 hr Vendor 72
-keep 1 word drop 1 word (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,872
Anyone know Jacklyn Kimbrough 1 hr Tim 76
Transmissions R Us 1 hr missing stock 6
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 2 hr IHL 374

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web