looking 4 sum fun

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 1, 2012
I am 26 yr old male I have 2 kids that are 6 and 5 and looking to see if any females would like to get to know each other and maybe have a gd time and c where it goes I am very active in my kids lives and would like to get to know each other and just c where it goes
lol

Wadesboro, NC

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Wow
Parent

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
You are 26, single, with two kids so you already know where it goes.
Good man

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Proud u got guts to get on here and try to meet someone. Best wishes
Lisa

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 5, 2012
I do wish you the best of luck. However from an older woman's perspective (I'm 40) you are going to be hard pressed to find a woman, your age, worth anything. Most women in this town, your age, likely already has kids of her own. She isn't going to want someone else's and if she doesn't already have kids, in your age range, she is likely going to be the type if woman who would be very jealous of your kids and/or ex. She is likely going to want all your money and time to be spent on her. A woman in my age range isn't going to want to be raising someone else's kids. She's likely already had her own and raised them and won't want to raise yours. Also an older women isn't going to want baby mama drama either. I met my husband 5 years ago and he has 2 kids. If I had ot to do over again he and I wouldn't be together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows kaye (Nov '10) 4 min brit brit 28
rich williams is bald and wrinkled ffag 20 min Yankee gay pride ... 92
hookers in morristown? 37 min lol 15
who nos rob registar? 50 min Lol 43
QUESTION, What type of woman contacts a Married... 2 hr inner peace 28
Lear 2 hr Over it 27
Michael Crosby (Jul '10) 7 hr New Here 29
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE