Mexican Spider-Man
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 2, 2011
Well, here we go again. Not only has the Mexican society found it's way into almost every part of our American culture. It's now found it's way into our Comic books. Yes, thats right, the new Spider-Man will be half Mexican & Half Black.
Marvel Comics has Killed off The character Peter Parker/Spider-Man and replaced him with Miles Morales, a Half Mexican Half Black Teen. This is truly an outrage for our culture. They have taken a Classic American Icon and made him Mexican/Black to pander to these people like everyone else is doing.
With each passing day they strip a little bit more of our cultural heritage. Marvel's editor in chief, Axel Alonso (A big time liberal & obama supporter) said "What you have is a Spider-Man for the 21st century who's reflective of our culture. People, this is not our culture. This is a culture that has been forced upon us and it's eating away at us like a dangerous parasite.
So Whats next, a Mexican Bat-Man, a Black Superman? Well I'll tell you whats next. There's talks going on now to Change the character Captain America to be more diverse and suit the 21st century America. Sara Pichelli, designer of the new Spider-Man's look,(that includes integration of the Mexican Flag colors) says, "Sooner or later a African-American, Hispanic or Gay will be considered something absolutely normal for a leading Superhero."
I know some of you people will think this is nothing. Just an insufficient change to a silly comic book but it's not. This is another piece of of culture heritage they have claimed and will change to suit them. After I read this, I realized that there's no hope for our culture. Piece by Piece our culture is being erased and there's nothing we can do about it. It's really kind of sad if you think about it. This is the Untied States of America.
We have stood strong for almost 300 years. No army our rival, no country great enough to stand against us, the leaders of The Free World and it's savour many times over. We are now beaten and being dismantled from the inside out from an enemy that our Government pays to be here. I never thought I'd see the day when this could happen to our Great Country....
As a boy I wanted to be Captain America, not EL Capitan Americo.........BTHEKID
seriously

Morristown, TN

#2 Aug 2, 2011
Are you for real? They've actually come up with a new Spider-Man character? I don't keep up with the comic world, so this is news to me. But if it is true, then you are right. One step at a time, yes, we are losing our culture. I would hate for all those Revolutionary-era soldiers and citizens to see what we have done to their country they fought and died for. It isn't ours anymore.
seriously

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Just checked it out. This is INSANE!! You can't just put a new person in Spidey's suit, regardless of race, age, or any other factor. Spider-Man IS Peter Parker, and Peter Parker IS Spider-Man. Spider-Man isn't an interchangable character like the Power Rangers or James Bond. Spider-Man is a personna, a person, not just a suit. It may seem like nothing to a lot of people, but baby steps like this are what makes the big changes down the road that lead people to say, "Where did that come from?", "I didn't see that coming", and "Wo, when did we lose control there?".
No, I'm not a racist like the OP. I have no problem with a new superhero being of mixed race. I rather think that could be cool. But the key term there is NEW. Why kill an American icon, and replace him like that? Do the comic writers have no imagination or originality to create a NEW character? It's symbolic if you think about it. American culture and traditions aren't being added to or expanded: they are being stolen and replaced. There is room for new things, but instead, all the "newcomers" want to take what we already had and CHANGE it.
A sad day for America, and very few will realize it, at least right now.
Welp

Morristown, TN

#4 Aug 2, 2011
bthekid865 wrote:
Well, here we go again. Not only has the Mexican society found it's way into almost every part of our American culture. It's now found it's way into our Comic books. Yes, thats right, the new Spider-Man will be half Mexican & Half Black.
Marvel Comics has Killed off The character Peter Parker/Spider-Man and replaced him with Miles Morales, a Half Mexican Half Black Teen. This is truly an outrage for our culture. They have taken a Classic American Icon and made him Mexican/Black to pander to these people like everyone else is doing.
With each passing day they strip a little bit more of our cultural heritage. Marvel's editor in chief, Axel Alonso (A big time liberal & obama supporter) said "What you have is a Spider-Man for the 21st century who's reflective of our culture. People, this is not our culture. This is a culture that has been forced upon us and it's eating away at us like a dangerous parasite.
So Whats next, a Mexican Bat-Man, a Black Superman? Well I'll tell you whats next. There's talks going on now to Change the character Captain America to be more diverse and suit the 21st century America. Sara Pichelli, designer of the new Spider-Man's look,(that includes integration of the Mexican Flag colors) says, "Sooner or later a African-American, Hispanic or Gay will be considered something absolutely normal for a leading Superhero."
I know some of you people will think this is nothing. Just an insufficient change to a silly comic book but it's not. This is another piece of of culture heritage they have claimed and will change to suit them. After I read this, I realized that there's no hope for our culture. Piece by Piece our culture is being erased and there's nothing we can do about it. It's really kind of sad if you think about it. This is the Untied States of America.
We have stood strong for almost 300 years. No army our rival, no country great enough to stand against us, the leaders of The Free World and it's savour many times over. We are now beaten and being dismantled from the inside out from an enemy that our Government pays to be here. I never thought I'd see the day when this could happen to our Great Country....
As a boy I wanted to be Captain America, not EL Capitan Americo.........BTHEKID
Ya know there is also a Russian Superman. And yes he is Communist.

But most importantly , WHO CARES!?
Superstarseven

New York, NY

#5 Aug 2, 2011
bthekid865 wrote:
Well, here we go again. Not only has the Mexican society found it's way into almost every part of our American culture. It's now found it's way into our Comic books. Yes, thats right, the new Spider-Man will be half Mexican & Half Black.
Marvel Comics has Killed off The character Peter Parker/Spider-Man and replaced him with Miles Morales, a Half Mexican Half Black Teen. This is truly an outrage for our culture. They have taken a Classic American Icon and made him Mexican/Black to pander to these people like everyone else is doing.
With each passing day they strip a little bit more of our cultural heritage. Marvel's editor in chief, Axel Alonso (A big time liberal & obama supporter) said "What you have is a Spider-Man for the 21st century who's reflective of our culture. People, this is not our culture. This is a culture that has been forced upon us and it's eating away at us like a dangerous parasite.
So Whats next, a Mexican Bat-Man, a Black Superman? Well I'll tell you whats next. There's talks going on now to Change the character Captain America to be more diverse and suit the 21st century America. Sara Pichelli, designer of the new Spider-Man's look,(that includes integration of the Mexican Flag colors) says, "Sooner or later a African-American, Hispanic or Gay will be considered something absolutely normal for a leading Superhero."
I know some of you people will think this is nothing. Just an insufficient change to a silly comic book but it's not. This is another piece of of culture heritage they have claimed and will change to suit them. After I read this, I realized that there's no hope for our culture. Piece by Piece our culture is being erased and there's nothing we can do about it. It's really kind of sad if you think about it. This is the Untied States of America.
We have stood strong for almost 300 years. No army our rival, no country great enough to stand against us, the leaders of The Free World and it's savour many times over. We are now beaten and being dismantled from the inside out from an enemy that our Government pays to be here. I never thought I'd see the day when this could happen to our Great Country....
As a boy I wanted to be Captain America, not EL Capitan Americo.........BTHEKID
Buddy, you seem like a serious ass here who knows nothing of what he's speaking of.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2011
bthekid865 wrote:
Well, here we go again. Not only has the Mexican society found it's way into almost every part of our American culture. It's now found it's way into our Comic books. Yes, thats right, the new Spider-Man will be half Mexican & Half Black.
Marvel Comics has Killed off The character Peter Parker/Spider-Man and replaced him with Miles Morales, a Half Mexican Half Black Teen. This is truly an outrage for our culture. They have taken a Classic American Icon and made him Mexican/Black to pander to these people like everyone else is doing.
With each passing day they strip a little bit more of our cultural heritage. Marvel's editor in chief, Axel Alonso (A big time liberal & obama supporter) said "What you have is a Spider-Man for the 21st century who's reflective of our culture. People, this is not our culture. This is a culture that has been forced upon us and it's eating away at us like a dangerous parasite.
So Whats next, a Mexican Bat-Man, a Black Superman? Well I'll tell you whats next. There's talks going on now to Change the character Captain America to be more diverse and suit the 21st century America. Sara Pichelli, designer of the new Spider-Man's look,(that includes integration of the Mexican Flag colors) says, "Sooner or later a African-American, Hispanic or Gay will be considered something absolutely normal for a leading Superhero."
I know some of you people will think this is nothing. Just an insufficient change to a silly comic book but it's not. This is another piece of of culture heritage they have claimed and will change to suit them. After I read this, I realized that there's no hope for our culture. Piece by Piece our culture is being erased and there's nothing we can do about it. It's really kind of sad if you think about it. This is the Untied States of America.
We have stood strong for almost 300 years. No army our rival, no country great enough to stand against us, the leaders of The Free World and it's savour many times over. We are now beaten and being dismantled from the inside out from an enemy that our Government pays to be here. I never thought I'd see the day when this could happen to our Great Country....
As a boy I wanted to be Captain America, not EL Capitan Americo.........BTHEKID
As a boy I wanted to be Captain America...

Instead, you became Captain Dumba$$! LOL!
Germaine

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 2, 2011
whatever

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2011
como estan,yo soy "whatever".yo soy bein,y mi familia y amigos tambien.muchos gracias por su tiempo.puede habla englis? si, i will speak english for you.heres the deal guys,i learned to speak that much spanish in less than a year and i know alot more than that.im not some gifted genius just really want to learn this language as a tool to get an edge in a job scene(ems)where every applicant will have the same training as me.most of the "mexicans" are honduran,el salvadorian...you get the picture.marvel is trying to sell comics not destroy anglo-saxon white america.
DUPED AGAIN

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Aug 2, 2011
Comic books are part of the "popular media" unfortunately.

They will, therefore, use their position to push liberalism and decay morals.

Just like with movies and tv.....it was not always this way.

But...in the past 20 to 30 years...they have gone all out to used their place to subtly and overtly influence the readers / viewers toward liberalism and to degrade morality.

The movie "Watchmen" was perfect example. You are to believe it will be a decent movie about kind of a group of superheroes, sort of like a hard-luck Fantastic 4...but you ended up watching soft-porn.

Dont' be surprised, folks...and again, DON'T GIVE YOUR KIDS OVER TO POPULAR MEDIA EVER !!!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED with "innocent" little Britney Spears and all the parents taking their children the concerts.

How'd that work out? BUT THEN YOU DID IT AGAIN WITH Miley Cyrus

http://tinyurl.com/SeeMileyHere

Yeah...way to go mom and dad. She's "safe" right. NO...IF SHE'S PART OF POPULAR MEDIA....DON'T GIVE YOUR CHILDREN OVER TO IT !!!

And now...it's the so-called super "heroes"

Parents...don't give over your children's mind.
ultra1

Sanford, NC

#10 Aug 2, 2011
The "new" Spider-Man is a part of an off-shoot line (sort of a what if? kind of world) of the main title called Ultra Spider-Man. You can rest your head tonight knowing Peter Parker is still under the mask in the main title(s).

Where was the outrage from you when ol' Petey Parker was making a deal with a Satan-like character to make his marriage null & void? Hmmm? Did you miss that newsletter from the people who do the thinking for you?
DUPED AGAIN

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2011
ultra1 wrote:
...outrage from you when ol' Petey Parker was making a deal with a Satan-like character to make his marriage null & void?...
Huh?

That simply further supports said facts.
Welp

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2011
DUPED AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
That simply further supports said facts.
Only f your a psychopath.
John Stone

Hampton, VA

#13 Aug 3, 2011
A F***ing outrage. you know, I could accept the fact in the 90s there was the man of steel, when Superman was killed by Doomsday, but that was an integral character to the story. Like Iron Man, now I am not against Sam Jackson playing Nick Fury, but really now. okay so we have a half black half latino and GAY Spider man, WTF people. Could it have been just enough to go with a more subtle title for a while like "A World Without Spider Man?" No, we have to touch every racial corner and to top it off make him a queer. So it's in an alternate reality, that does not quell the situation, it's what they have done to his character that is blasphemous. So Yeah, it's a racial thing, you've got BET,(Black Entertainment Television), you've got the Latino music awards, Back Miss America pageant, United Negro College fund. Now you want our Comic books too, yeah watch the sales for this skyrocket,(insert sarcasm here). This was not a country built on many different races, the majority came form Britain That means ENGLISH. the rest just filtered in from other places.
Peter Parker is White, if he's dead, then end the series and start something new, Spider Man is an American icon not some Half breed piece of homosexual trash form the ghetto. Aside from the comic books, Spider Man is now dead to me, and probably many others as well.

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 3, 2011
seriously wrote:
Just checked it out. This is INSANE!! You can't just put a new person in Spidey's suit, regardless of race, age, or any other factor. Spider-Man IS Peter Parker, and Peter Parker IS Spider-Man. Spider-Man isn't an interchangable character like the Power Rangers or James Bond. Spider-Man is a personna, a person, not just a suit. It may seem like nothing to a lot of people, but baby steps like this are what makes the big changes down the road that lead people to say, "Where did that come from?", "I didn't see that coming", and "Wo, when did we lose control there?".
No, I'm not a racist like the OP. I have no problem with a new superhero being of mixed race. I rather think that could be cool. But the key term there is NEW. Why kill an American icon, and replace him like that? Do the comic writers have no imagination or originality to create a NEW character? It's symbolic if you think about it. American culture and traditions aren't being added to or expanded: they are being stolen and replaced. There is room for new things, but instead, all the "newcomers" want to take what we already had and CHANGE it.
A sad day for America, and very few will realize it, at least right now.
Great Post, I'm glad that you get what I'm saying......BTHEKID

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 3, 2011
Superstarseven wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, you seem like a serious ass here who knows nothing of what he's speaking of.
Could you please elaborate because I think you talking out of your "ass".......BTHKID

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16 Aug 3, 2011
John Stone wrote:
A F***ing outrage. you know, I could accept the fact in the 90s there was the man of steel, when Superman was killed by Doomsday, but that was an integral character to the story. Like Iron Man, now I am not against Sam Jackson playing Nick Fury, but really now. okay so we have a half black half latino and GAY Spider man, WTF people. Could it have been just enough to go with a more subtle title for a while like "A World Without Spider Man?" No, we have to touch every racial corner and to top it off make him a queer. So it's in an alternate reality, that does not quell the situation, it's what they have done to his character that is blasphemous. So Yeah, it's a racial thing, you've got BET,(Black Entertainment Television), you've got the Latino music awards, Back Miss America pageant, United Negro College fund. Now you want our Comic books too, yeah watch the sales for this skyrocket,(insert sarcasm here). This was not a country built on many different races, the majority came form Britain That means ENGLISH. the rest just filtered in from other places.
Peter Parker is White, if he's dead, then end the series and start something new, Spider Man is an American icon not some Half breed piece of homosexual trash form the ghetto. Aside from the comic books, Spider Man is now dead to me, and probably many others as well.
I couldn't have said it better myself......BTHEKID

“The Face of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 3, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
As a boy I wanted to be Captain America...
Instead, you became Captain Dumba$$! LOL!
Again, I ask you. Do you wake up each day knowing your a Dumbass idiot or do you have to wait for someone to tell you? Go back to your sad little life jason, the grown people are talking....BTHEKID
Donavon

Franklin, TN

#18 Aug 3, 2011
Everyone, quit flipping your shit. It's ULTIMATE Spider-Man. It's its own little dimension with no bearing whatsoever on the REAL Spider-Man character.
Nobody even reads that shit. That's the only reason this is even going on.
Now, let's get over it because apparently nobody reads these comics enough to really have something to complain about anyway.
Yadi

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 3, 2011
Bthe whatever you're freaking retarded you act as if Hispanics decided on this new spiderman.. Ignorant white boy
ultra1

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2011
A black man has now been cast as Perry White in the new superman film! black playing "White"! whatever shall we do? kids might see it and be corn-fused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie nesmith (Feb '14) 1 min Bill 9
Brian key (Jan '14) 12 min Concerned 2
Anyone know Jacklyn Kimbrough 21 min Chrissy13 22
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 32 min Preston Korby 181
Taco Rancho and some reminisces of my childhood... (Jul '11) 1 hr lftipton 89
Local teacher molesting young girls 1 hr Carefull 23
I miss you 2 hr GTFO 69

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages