Best place to get a cat spayed?

Best place to get a cat spayed?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Adele

Tomball, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2011
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the best and cheapest place to get a cat spayed. We just found a stray cat and would like to keep her but we are a bunch of broke college students...lol If anyone could recommend a place to take her I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance :)
hmmm

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2011
Animal hospital on main street. Dr. Burns and Dr. Busler. Cheapest prices by far. Wonderful care. I won't take my animals anywhere else!
Curious Cat

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 6, 2011
How much?
crazy carl

Cosby, TN

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Adele wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the best and cheapest place to get a cat spayed. We just found a stray cat and would like to keep her but we are a bunch of broke college students...lol If anyone could recommend a place to take her I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance :)
I heard there is some page on the interenet that tells you how to do it yourself. It said something about heating a butter knife up on a stove eye and then waiting till the cat was asleep and...

I'd got to the vet though, if I were you.
meow

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2011
I don't know what this person is really up to, but has driffrent story's on other sites asking almost the same question. Here's one of their post in rogersville form.

TOPIX-"Can Someone Help Get My Kitty Fixed"

"""angelsbaby

dear friends... i have two kitties that i need to get fixed...dont want any more kitties. lol. who would i call to recieve help getting their procedures done? In other counties/states i know that there is normally a program to help individuals with fixed incomes with their pets. Anyone have a phone number for me? thanks in advance. """
Denise

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 7, 2011
Go to the animal shelter and tell them you've found a stray and that you want to adopt it instead of turning it in. You can pay them the adoption fee, which I think is $50 now for a cat, and that will pay for your spaying, first shots, and rabies shot. Of course, the vet may hit you up for more when you take the cat in; they charged me extra for pain meds IF I wanted my cat to have any, like you'd put an animal through surgery without it. Dr Shuck never did that.
That's probably the cheapest route. Most others are more than that just for the spaying, and they won't do surgery without the rabies shot.
Adele

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 7, 2011
meow wrote:
I don't know what this person is really up to, but has driffrent story's on other sites asking almost the same question. Here's one of their post in rogersville form.

TOPIX-"Can Someone Help Get My Kitty Fixed"

"""angelsbaby

dear friends... i have two kitties that i need to get fixed...dont want any more kitties. lol. who would i call to recieve help getting their procedures done? In other counties/states i know that there is normally a program to help individuals with fixed incomes with their pets. Anyone have a phone number for me? thanks in advance. """
I dont know who that is but it's not me. My roomate found someone to do it for 50 and that includes a rabies shot. Thank you for all your help, I appreciate it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing you 57 min Lock in 23
Heather Miller Johnson (Jul '13) 2 hr Bill 6
County Cops 3 hr Just Saying 4
dirty panties for sale 5 hr yousmellwhatimcoo... 7
Walmart 25E Fight 5 hr momof3 6
Police informants 6 hr Ol school 32
Stephanie Greenlee Moore 6 hr lol 9

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance