I Love My Husband
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Sep 23, 2012
This is a fun thread! I love my wonderful husband and I'm happy for all the ladies out there who can say the same!
Whatdahell

United States

#23 Sep 23, 2012
spoiled wrote:
<quoted text>how old are you if I may ask? Also, be patient. When it is meant to be for ya, it will happen. I bet your a good guy. Sounds like you know what your after too. I wish you luck hon.
25.1 no thats no problem. I like the ones above me because of similar interests plus they are more mature...etc find a 19 yr old who likes 80s stuff...
LaReigh

Morristown, TN

#24 Sep 23, 2012
Whatdahell wrote:
<quoted text>25.1 no thats no problem. I like the ones above me because of similar interests plus they are more mature...etc find a 19 yr old who likes 80s stuff...
right! Most 19 yo I know are still at home with mom and dad.
Whatdahell

United States

#25 Sep 23, 2012
LaReigh wrote:
<quoted text>right! Most 19 yo I know are still at home with mom and dad.
and they run the family stage too.
LaReigh

Morristown, TN

#26 Sep 23, 2012
Whatdahell wrote:
<quoted text>and they run the family stage too.
you got it! It seems like the younger generation is taking a lot longer to mature and act responsibly. In your defense though, it does seem to be slim pickings around here. Girls I see are either fat, sluts, junkies or all the above.
Suzy

Morristown, TN

#27 Sep 23, 2012
trulyblessed wrote:
I just wanted to throw out there that I love my husband so much. He is the greatest man in all the world. He helps me cook and clean and truly shows what it means to be equal partners.
I am so blessed !!!! <3
I love him too!
trulyblessed

United States

#28 Sep 23, 2012
Well time to cook dinner and my man right here beside me in the kitchen. Cooking and Kisses what a great combination.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29 Sep 23, 2012
trulyblessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on your anniversary that's great !!! I agree with the cat thing to, I have a sphinx cat and he is super nice to her as well.
Thank-you! Twenty years in this day and time is not easy, but it's worth it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30 Sep 23, 2012
trulyblessed wrote:
I hope the positive comments keep pouring in. It's so nice to know there is still love in this world. Me and my husband are newly weds, we will be married one month this Tuesday and I know we have a lifetime of love ahead. Respect and open communication goes a long way. Putting others before yourself when it's needed also is a big help.
Congrats on being newlyweds and starting out with a positive outlook. You are absolutely right...respect and open communication go a long way. I hope you have a happy and blessed future together.
trulyblessed

United States

#31 Sep 23, 2012
2centz wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats on being newlyweds and starting out with a positive outlook. You are absolutely right...respect and open communication go a long way. I hope you have a happy and blessed future together.
Thank you so much for the kind words. They mean a lot :)
Finally got a good one

Trenton, FL

#32 Sep 24, 2012
Me too girls, I have truly enjoyed this post! Not many of them on here are worth your time reading...lol but I have to say I'm on hubby #3 and have been married for almost 9 wonderful years, we both have kids from a previous marriage and my girls love him more than anything. He was and still is the best thing that ever happened to us. I hope to see more posts, they are so encouraging in this day and time. Congrats and good luck to everyone that has shared with us!!!
Sweet

United States

#33 Sep 24, 2012
:)
Spoiled

Morristown, TN

#34 Sep 24, 2012
Sweet wrote:
:)
how wonderful!! I'm happy for all of you ladies. It's not an easy job keeping home fires burning, kids, job, housework etc etc. My day never ends before midnight!!! I love my little family!! They are worth every dish I wash, every toilet I scrub, every boo boo I kiss!! I love being a wife/mom. I was the gal back in the 90's that swore I wasn't getting married, having kids, u get the point. I wouldn't change anything now!! Except maybe a little more alone time with hubby ;). God bless all!!
Bill

Morristown, TN

#35 Sep 24, 2012
I know this post is not meant for me, but thank you for it. How little did I realize 30+ years ago how much of the marriage decision was hormone based. I also did not realize at the time that our core fundamental values excluded just hormones because we each had other options. I give both of our parents credit for that one.
The insecure early years, all the jobs, having kids, raising the kids, the dreaded phone calls in the middle of the night, the I'm getting bored, the empty nest and the start over with just us (most of the time). The end result is that When they read me the last rites, I want the Priest holding one hand but I NEED her holding the other, otherwise I wouldn't know how to dress for my own funeral.
My lover, My most honest critic, My unconditional love, the person I can not get away with lying to because she knows my thoughts, The mother that made me go to those damn practices and dressed me up for the birthday parties. The woman that needed my shoulder for her parents funeral and gave me hers for my parents.
trulyblessed

Morristown, TN

#36 Sep 24, 2012
Bill wrote:
I know this post is not meant for me, but thank you for it. How little did I realize 30+ years ago how much of the marriage decision was hormone based. I also did not realize at the time that our core fundamental values excluded just hormones because we each had other options. I give both of our parents credit for that one.
The insecure early years, all the jobs, having kids, raising the kids, the dreaded phone calls in the middle of the night, the I'm getting bored, the empty nest and the start over with just us (most of the time). The end result is that When they read me the last rites, I want the Priest holding one hand but I NEED her holding the other, otherwise I wouldn't know how to dress for my own funeral.
My lover, My most honest critic, My unconditional love, the person I can not get away with lying to because she knows my thoughts, The mother that made me go to those damn practices and dressed me up for the birthday parties. The woman that needed my shoulder for her parents funeral and gave me hers for my parents.
I'm glad you decided to join in. I want anyone with positive love in their lives to post. Anymore the world is filled with such hate and selfishness. I wanted a place for people to share love.
So Lucky

Morristown, TN

#37 Sep 24, 2012
trulyblessed wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you decided to join in. I want anyone with positive love in their lives to post. Anymore the world is filled with such hate and selfishness. I wanted a place for people to share love.
I Love You. You da best ever!!
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#38 Sep 24, 2012
Bill wrote:
Wow that's great! You're wife's a lucky lady!
trulyblessed

Morristown, TN

#39 Sep 24, 2012
So Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>I Love You. You da best ever!!
Hello my husband I Love You So Much
Kisses my sweet baby <3
Spoiled

Morristown, TN

#40 Sep 24, 2012
Bill wrote:
WOW! Thank you Bill for the wonderful, sweet, heart felt post. There is isn't a doubt my mind that you mean every word. Sounds like you guys are truly, crazy in love. Congrats on your wonderful relationship, I pray you have many more happy years together. God Bless you!
I noticed that a few people have commented on how nice this post is. I agree! Isn't it a nice change from the insulting, rude, and down right nasty posts that are usually here. I go out of my way to find a nice clean thread but they are like good men, hard to find!!!:) ;). I hope more people post and let us know about their happiness. I enjoy reading positive feed back. I haven't even seen a curse word here, yet. I hope I didn't just jinx us!!
As I was sitting here typing, my hubby wandered in the living rm and asked me why I hadn't went to bed yet? I just thought of one more good thing about my hubby: he already has the bed warm when I'm ready to lay down. Isn't it the little things that add up? The lifting of the toilet lid EVERY time he pees (took me a few years to train that move haha), the little pokes in my tickle spot, carrying the heavy bags, buying my tampons, and holding my hand every time I'm upset, sad, hurt, scared etc. I love him sooo much. He's my best friend and the best part? He just knows things and understands me without me even saying a word.
I could type about love all night ladies and gent. It makes me feel good knowing ya'll can relate. However, there is a half nude, gorgeous, loving, man in my bed and I think I will join him. He's already on the left side, fan on low, AND he's already got the bed warm. Good night all. I hope I look tomr and see lots more posts about love.

P.S. wonder how long or old you are before the flutter flies in my stomach stop? I hope never!!
XoXoXoXo
trulyblessed

United States

#41 Sep 24, 2012
Spoiled wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Thank you Bill for the wonderful, sweet, heart felt post. There is isn't a doubt my mind that you mean every word. Sounds like you guys are truly, crazy in love. Congrats on your wonderful relationship, I pray you have many more happy years together. God Bless you!
I noticed that a few people have commented on how nice this post is. I agree! Isn't it a nice change from the insulting, rude, and down right nasty posts that are usually here. I go out of my way to find a nice clean thread but they are like good men, hard to find!!!:) ;). I hope more people post and let us know about their happiness. I enjoy reading positive feed back. I haven't even seen a curse word here, yet. I hope I didn't just jinx us!!
As I was sitting here typing, my hubby wandered in the living rm and asked me why I hadn't went to bed yet? I just thought of one more good thing about my hubby: he already has the bed warm when I'm ready to lay down. Isn't it the little things that add up? The lifting of the toilet lid EVERY time he pees (took me a few years to train that move haha), the little pokes in my tickle spot, carrying the heavy bags, buying my tampons, and holding my hand every time I'm upset, sad, hurt, scared etc. I love him sooo much. He's my best friend and the best part? He just knows things and understands me without me even saying a word.
I could type about love all night ladies and gent. It makes me feel good knowing ya'll can relate. However, there is a half nude, gorgeous, loving, man in my bed and I think I will join him. He's already on the left side, fan on low, AND he's already got the bed warm. Good night all. I hope I look tomr and see lots more posts about love.

P.S. wonder how long or old you are before the flutter flies in my stomach stop? I hope never!!
XoXoXoXo
This is awesome to hear. I'm with you I don't ever want my butterflies to fly away. Like now we are sitting on the couch cuddled up under a blanket watching a movie and from time to time he reaches over and kisses me on the head and whispers I Love You. These moments are priceless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trelleborg (Jul '13) 3 hr Suckitcasey 8
JTEKT closing? 7 hr Snapped off 18
Rec league baseball in Morristown (May '09) 7 hr Agree 607
strip clubs (Jan '11) 8 hr Its true 20
anyone remember sleepy hollow moto x track? 8 hr Doobytoker 5
Is it too late to get any free stuff today 8 hr Nuttall 6
Trojan football champs 8 hr Suckers 22

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance