I Love My Husband
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
trulyblessed

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I just wanted to throw out there that I love my husband so much. He is the greatest man in all the world. He helps me cook and clean and truly shows what it means to be equal partners.
I am so blessed !!!! <3
Anonymous

Hudsonville, MI

#2 Sep 21, 2012
You are blessed!:) I have a great husband too!
Spoiled

Morristown, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Count mine in too! He is kind, patient, and gorgeous just to name a few of his MANy qualities!! Also I have to mention what a great dad he is to our children. I couldn't ask for more and deserve a lot less. He's the best!
trulyblessed

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
I'm so glad you all are in similar situations. It's nice to hear when relationships are going great, especially since there are always so many negative comments on here.
me_too

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2012
My husband is awesome....Great Dad..my bestest friend..can't imagine life without him!!!!
ditto

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Add me to this list! My husband is absolutely wonderful. He is the the sweetest, funniest, most caring man I know. I truly am lucky to have someone as great as he is.
blessed with great Hubby

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2012
I am blessed also! He treats me like a queen, I have the best husband ever! Sure, we have our disagreements at times, but we do everything together, and he is such a hardworker. I work a lot and am tired a lot, and so does he, but he always comes home and cleans the whole house, does laundry and everything else! I do it also on my days off sometimes, but he is just a "cleaner", so I got pretty lucky. Not to mention he always makes me feel better anytime something bad is going on. He will baby me if I am sad and say lots of good things to let me know everything is just fine. We are a team against the world when it tries to stand in our way. We are a perfect match!
flower

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Mine is the ultimate !!!!!
happy wife

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Have to add my hubby to the list too.He deserves it.So rare these days!Nice to see a positive post :)
trulyblessed

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Yeah I was afraid when I started this that someone would spoil it. People's lives are so busy these days that appreciation sometimes falls by the way side, so that's why I sent this out to tell the world that I love my husband so much and I truly appreciate all he does for us. As I am typing this he is down stairs starting the laundry. He is the best !!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Nice to see these heart-warming posts from wives! My hubby is very special. We've overcome many storms in the past and will be celebrating our 20 yr. anniversary next month. We've survived a blended family and have lived to tell the tale!
Hubby helps around the house and makes sure I drive a nice car (I love good-looking cars) and also makes sure my car is kept in tip-top shape.
Ya gotta love a man who loves cats, too!
Love you, baby!
flower

Morristown, TN

#13 Sep 22, 2012
flower wrote:
Mine is the ultimate !!!!!
hey TROLL. quit using my name!
LAME azz
trulyblessed

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2012
2centz wrote:
Nice to see these heart-warming posts from wives! My hubby is very special. We've overcome many storms in the past and will be celebrating our 20 yr. anniversary next month. We've survived a blended family and have lived to tell the tale!
Hubby helps around the house and makes sure I drive a nice car (I love good-looking cars) and also makes sure my car is kept in tip-top shape.
Ya gotta love a man who loves cats, too!
Love you, baby!
Congrats on your anniversary that's great !!! I agree with the cat thing to, I have a sphinx cat and he is super nice to her as well.
spoiled

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2012
I came by to check on this post again and was thrilled at all the positive feedback. A good man is hard to find and even harder to keep!! So nice to know that other woman are as happy and in love as me!! I don't give a damn to let the world know I love my guy and I think he is awesome!! My soul mate for life. To the lady with anniversary coming up, congrats to you and him and may you be blessed with many more years (and tears :'(
We are an elite frills of gals. Im waiting on the hating!
Good luck and God bless you and yours!
Whatdahell

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Sep 22, 2012
spoiled wrote:
I came by to check on this post again and was thrilled at all the positive feedback. A good man is hard to find and even harder to keep!! So nice to know that other woman are as happy and in love as me!! I don't give a damn to let the world know I love my guy and I think he is awesome!! My soul mate for life. To the lady with anniversary coming up, congrats to you and him and may you be blessed with many more years (and tears :'(
We are an elite frills of gals. Im waiting on the hating!
Good luck and God bless you and yours!
WHAAAT! You're taken!? NOOOOOOO!!!! lol
spoiled

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2012
Whatdahell wrote:
<quoted text>WHAAAT! You're taken!? NOOOOOOO!!!! lol
yep! 15 years with my guy! Wouldn't change a thing.
Whatdahell, don't you have a significant other hon?
Whatdahell

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Sep 22, 2012
spoiled wrote:
<quoted text>yep! 15 years with my guy! Wouldn't change a thing.
Whatdahell, don't you have a significant other hon?
I'm too old school for the current gals. My ways are NOT compatable with them. I have the same ideals of my elders and such. I take ladies who are 30-45. I have more in common with them than others of my age. I'm just too different I guess...
spoiled

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2012
Whatdahell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm too old school for the current gals. My ways are NOT compatable with them. I have the same ideals of my elders and such. I take ladies who are 30-45. I have more in common with them than others of my age. I'm just too different I guess...
how old are you if I may ask? Also, be patient. When it is meant to be for ya, it will happen. I bet your a good guy. Sounds like you know what your after too. I wish you luck hon.
trulyblessed

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2012
I hope the positive comments keep pouring in. It's so nice to know there is still love in this world. Me and my husband are newly weds, we will be married one month this Tuesday and I know we have a lifetime of love ahead. Respect and open communication goes a long way. Putting others before yourself when it's needed also is a big help.
LaReigh

Morristown, TN

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Very sweet indeed. I'm enjoying the stories. Go ahead gals, give your guys their props.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rec league baseball in Morristown (May '09) 1 hr Yes 606
Christian question 2 hr Believer 66
Jay 3 hr Tanner 1
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 7 hr Dummy 1,185
Jared 9 hr Girl 4
Hotties at howmet/arconic 10 hr This guy 6
Anyone Kno Anything Bout Holly Heck? Drives Suv (Jul '11) 10 hr Michael 33
morristown's wealthiest 18 hr ustfu 23

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web