Need space for a baby shower

Need space for a baby shower

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Planning a Party

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Does anyone know of a venue for rent that would hold around 50 people and that provides tables & chairs. We would like to be able to bring in our own food and decorations.
Chumbawamba

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Planning a Party wrote:
Does anyone know of a venue for rent that would hold around 50 people and that provides tables & chairs. We would like to be able to bring in our own food and decorations.
The Rose Center, The Rescue Squad Building, one of the Churches in town. But the rescue squad building is by far the cheapest
PrettyyMommyy

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Sure hope everyone on Topix is invited, such a nice giving group of people.
2kewl

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2013
The rose center is old and run down. The motel at 81 is 200 dollars and I don't know about the rescue squad building. So I would check the rescue squad b4 anyone!! Good luck!
Not sure

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2013
I know the building next to what use to be Shelby Williams rents out and even has a kitchen. My daughter went to a birthday party there.and several organizations have had yard sales there. But I have no idea who you would contact. Maybe look in the phone book? it use to be their union hall.
Victoria

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 16, 2013
2kewl wrote:
The rose center is old and run down. The motel at 81 is 200 dollars and I don't know about the rescue squad building. So I would check the rescue squad b4 anyone!! Good luck!
The Rose Center IS old, but not run down. They have a wonderful room with tables and chairs for 50+ people. There is also a kitchen adjacent to that room. Contact them ! They are nice folks.
Metn

Seymour, TN

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Glenmore. Been their for a shower and2 weddings. Very nice. Has everything even serving pieces table settings etc. call mrs gray.
helping

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 16, 2013
the public library has a nice room they rent out on the lower level.
gary

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jan 16, 2013
West vol. Fire Dept small room $75 big room 100 I think have tables chairs ice maker pretty decent place to have one
water logged

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
west hamblen fire hall. 2 room sizes to choose from. tables, chairs, ice machine provided

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No hot women left in motown 7 min yayuiq 2
Kala Shubert 16 min lol 4
Facts on Undocumented Immigrants 51 min Accessory to Crime 207
Regarding Ernie Burzell 53 min Mike 59
Tommy Pedigo for State Representative 54 min Voter 4
Jared 1 hr I know 2 5
Investigation needed! 1 hr BlueBird Thomas 36

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages