First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GRR

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Why the heck is BK so freakin slow! It kills me! Idk why I keep coming here!

“To be or Not to be..”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#2 Aug 24, 2012
GRR wrote:
I don't personally eat at BK, I hate them worse than mcDonalds lol, but Zaxbys is the same way! I love their whit cheddar bites, but wait 30 mins.? I mean come on, did they have to milk the friggin goat or cow? Makes no sense to me, but they should have a # u can complain to on the drivethru window hun

“To be or Not to be..”

Russellville, Tn

#3 Aug 24, 2012
lovinevrym1nute wrote:
<quoted text>I don't personally eat at BK, I hate them worse than mcDonalds lol, but Zaxbys is the same way! I love their whit cheddar bites, but wait 30 mins.? I mean come on, did they have to milk the friggin goat or cow? Makes no sense to me, but they should have a # u can complain to on the drivethru window hun
White*
Lyn

Morristown, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2012
lovinevrym1nute wrote:
<quoted text>
White*
Those white cheddar bites WITH the marinara sauce is 820 calories. Perhaps, a salad would be served faster with far less calories. Just a thought....

Since: Nov 08

Morristown

#5 Aug 25, 2012
BK is probably my favorite fast food...just not the one in Morristown. You travel most anywhere else in the southeast and BK will be at least 2-3 notches better than it is here. I don't know if the employees here just don't give a shit, or there is poor management, or what.

I will tell you that if you go during the day shift you stand a better chance of getting good service and decent quality. After 4 or 5pm you can just forget it.

Also, there seems to be a specific set of rules governing the manufacturing of whopper and similar burgers at BK, apparently these rules are set forth in an employee handbook, since I have observed them being strictly followed at every BK I have visited:

1) each burger or sandwich must have approx 3x the amount of mayo that a normal person would apply, and upon wrapping the sandwich you must squeeze tightly so that the bun compresses and some of this mayo squeezes out onto the wrapper and all over the entire sandwich.

2) each burger or sandwich must have at least 1, preferably 2-3, large, thick, curved, white chunks of lettuce that a normal person would refuse to eat.

3)(this may be an unwritten rule or simply a life hack that I have unwittingly stumbled upon) the chunk of white lettuce from rule 2) is used to scrape and remove the excess mayo from rule 1).
HeyHey

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2012
mechanically inclined wrote:
BK is probably my favorite fast food...just not the one in Morristown. You travel most anywhere else in the southeast and BK will be at least 2-3 notches better than it is here. I don't know if the employees here just don't give a shit, or there is poor management, or what.
I will tell you that if you go during the day shift you stand a better chance of getting good service and decent quality. After 4 or 5pm you can just forget it.
Also, there seems to be a specific set of rules governing the manufacturing of whopper and similar burgers at BK, apparently these rules are set forth in an employee handbook, since I have observed them being strictly followed at every BK I have visited:
1) each burger or sandwich must have approx 3x the amount of mayo that a normal person would apply, and upon wrapping the sandwich you must squeeze tightly so that the bun compresses and some of this mayo squeezes out onto the wrapper and all over the entire sandwich.
2) each burger or sandwich must have at least 1, preferably 2-3, large, thick, curved, white chunks of lettuce that a normal person would refuse to eat.
3)(this may be an unwritten rule or simply a life hack that I have unwittingly stumbled upon) the chunk of white lettuce from rule 2) is used to scrape and remove the excess mayo from rule 1).
"Hold the pickle hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us! Have it your way! Tell them light mayo and that's what you get! I love the new BLT grilled chicken salad!LOL
GRR

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Lol I hate BK too I would much rather eat McD's and Zaxbys is my favorite

Morristown

#8 Aug 25, 2012
HeyHey wrote:
<quoted text>"Hold the pickle hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us! Have it your way! Tell them light mayo and that's what you get! I love the new BLT grilled chicken salad!LOL
You're lucky if all your items make it into the bag period, you think they're going to accurately handle a custom order? NOT AT THE MORRISTOWN STORE.
food critict

Denver, NC

#9 Aug 25, 2012
only thing that i will oarder at burker king is the whooper jrs and tell them to take it easy on the mayao they arrant nearly as messie as a reglar whooper
holdupwaitaminut e

Morristown, TN

#10 Aug 25, 2012
GRR wrote:
The morning/lunch crew is the best! That manager is awesome he does his job very damn well. That guy makes his employees walk the line. If you have a problem with anything go see him and I promise he will make it right. When he is there I have 100% faith that I will get a good clean meal.
daisy

Morristown, TN

#11 Aug 27, 2012
They are so slow but the manager is real nice.

Morristown

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Had to bring this one back. We were in there Sunday afternoon. It was a giant clusterf*(k. The manager on duty needs to be fired. I can only guess it was this short heavy set dude with a dark red shirt who was kind of walking around but not doing anything in particular as far as I could tell. I kept wondering why he wouldn't help out up front with the dining room crowd, but he never did.

There was a young tall skinny guy with curly hair at the register. He appeared to be new and didn't know a lot about what he was doing. There was a line of at least 10-15 people, the line extended almost to the door. No one came to help this young guy at the register.

They were messing orders up left and right. I was behind two other groups of people and each of those groups had complaints about their orders being wrong, items missing, etc. One guy had to have his burger made THREE TIMES before they got it correct.

I had to ask twice for cups to get my drinks. When they gave me my tray, it had some items from my order, combined with some items from the order behind mine, neither were complete or correct. Myself and that customer had to get together and figure out what they had done, and then inform them of what had happened, and try to collect the rest of our respective orders.

It took every bit of 15-20 minutes to finally get all of my order and be able to sit down to eat.
fat boy

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2012
now the burger king use to be a good place to eat but is not now the workers and cash register people dont know what their doing and they dont care the food comes out cold and the cokes are watered down in the founains the emtpaty table are dirty and covered in crumbs, papers, used napkins and spiled cokes the bathrooms are dirty the employees have rings in their noses and all kinds of nasty tattoose i dont eat there anymore because im afraid of getting food poisining the last time i went i got a breakfast and the eggs were cold and the sausage and biscuits stil had uncooked in the center i ordered a carton of milk and it was spioled they was out of butter and didnt have any salt shakers on the table and they didnt have any pepper and they were out of lids for their coke cups and somebody had spilled coffee all over the floor i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and the soap dspenser was out of soap and the hot water didnt work and all the cummodes were stopped up had run over into the floor and they were out of toilet paper and paper towels and the hand blowers didnt work and there was urine in the sink somebody had smeared snot on the mirrors and the bathroom door wouldnt close all the way and all the garbage cans were full in the bathroom and inside the restaurants all the trashcans in the parking lot was full and the air conditioning wasnt working and whoever was running the drive in window was deaf dumb and blind some big fat woman had her baby girl right on top of an eating table changing the diaper and throwed the diaper right in the floor and then went up and handled the coke dispenser with crap on her hands no i wont go back now when i eat i eat at the high society joints like mcdonalds and krystal and hardys and such.

Morristown

#14 Sep 6, 2012
fat boy wrote:
now the burger king use to be a good place to eat but is not now the workers and cash register people dont know what their doing and they dont care the food comes out cold and the cokes are watered down in the founains the emtpaty table are dirty and covered in crumbs, papers, used napkins and spiled cokes the bathrooms are dirty the employees have rings in their noses and all kinds of nasty tattoose i dont eat there anymore because im afraid of getting food poisining the last time i went i got a breakfast and the eggs were cold and the sausage and biscuits stil had uncooked in the center i ordered a carton of milk and it was spioled they was out of butter and didnt have any salt shakers on the table and they didnt have any pepper and they were out of lids for their coke cups and somebody had spilled coffee all over the floor i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and the soap dspenser was out of soap and the hot water didnt work and all the cummodes were stopped up had run over into the floor and they were out of toilet paper and paper towels and the hand blowers didnt work and there was urine in the sink somebody had smeared snot on the mirrors and the bathroom door wouldnt close all the way and all the garbage cans were full in the bathroom and inside the restaurants all the trashcans in the parking lot was full and the air conditioning wasnt working and whoever was running the drive in window was deaf dumb and blind some big fat woman had her baby girl right on top of an eating table changing the diaper and throwed the diaper right in the floor and then went up and handled the coke dispenser with crap on her hands no i wont go back now when i eat i eat at the high society joints like mcdonalds and krystal and hardys and such.
Okay, that post contains at least a couple hundred words yet only one period, and that's a real problem.
ack

Shelbyville, TN

#15 Sep 7, 2012
fat boy wrote:
Here have a few periods.......... Idiot
Hairy Pitts

Morristown, TN

#16 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Okay, that post contains at least a couple hundred words yet only one period, and that's a real problem.
How much does Topix pay you to read all the posts on here and report them? Do they pay you by the word or letters.

Morristown

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Hairy Pitts wrote:
<quoted text>How much does Topix pay you to read all the posts on here and report them? Do they pay you by the word or letters.

It doesn't exactly take a large amount of effort to look at that wall of text and determine that there's no punctuation whatsoever. If it took you more than 5 seconds to do so, you fail at life.
Hairy Pitts

Morristown, TN

#18 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
It doesn't exactly take a large amount of effort to look at that wall of text and determine that there's no punctuation whatsoever. If it took you more than 5 seconds to do so, you fail at life.
You still did not answer my question.

Morristown

#19 Sep 8, 2012
Hairy Pitts wrote:
<quoted text>You still did not answer my question.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I am required to, or would care enough to do so.

“To be or Not to be..”

Russellville, Tn

#20 Sep 8, 2012
Supposedly, one of the female workers there has Hepatitis ugh...Now I definitely will NOT EVER eat there! Ewww, have some Hep?!:-/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Crosby (Jul '10) 1 min Curious 27
Why did Jessa Hill go to jail today? (Sep '14) 4 min Curious 45
who's the hot guy i always see in morristown 15 min Curious 3
Worst Lawyers in Moristown...... (Apr '12) 45 min terrible 106
QUESTION, What type of woman contacts a Married... 52 min inner peace 25
who nos rob registar? 1 hr bigrob0026 40
Amanda purkey (Sep '14) 3 hr random 45
cops gone bad #9 12 hr Wow 189
More from around the web

Morristown People Search