real man

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2010
This guy if fake and talks about his friends behind their back like he is better than everyone else. he trash talks girls and is disrespectful to them. that is probably why he cant get a girl.
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Hi female who's had sex with Matthew Sherles and then got dumped.
real man

Greeneville, TN

#3 Mar 23, 2010
wow. you get girl out of real man haha yea that sounds like him have sex with girls then stop talkin to em. what a winner!! haha not. dumped? who uses that word anymore anyways. haha what a loser
real man

Greeneville, TN

#4 Mar 23, 2010
and wit him fn girls then stop talkin to em is probly the cause on his face all the diseases he probly got from all dat. he thinks hes a man cuz he works out please. come to daddy
u no who

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Mar 23, 2010
How in the heLl can any girl find him attractive wow are you serious
friendof

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 23, 2010
i bet you wouldn't say all this to his face.
oh well

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2010
more b oh well.
Know Them

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2010
He still with Cassie Sissin?
please

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2010
friendof wrote:
i bet you wouldn't say all this to his face.
why wouldnt someone say it to his ugly ass face? Whats he going to do, talk about me behind my back after I walk away. LOL he is a GOOF. Homie thinks he is swole hahaha.
u no who

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Mar 23, 2010
I'm still curios noone answered my ? How does these girls find him attractive seriously?
the

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2010
they dont. hes a punk. I think it is funny how he calls himself a body builder and that he is straight. He doesn't ever have girlfriends and he hangs out with girls all of the time. You know it's just a cover up for his feminine side. Hes gay
shawty

Raleigh, NC

#13 Mar 25, 2010
naw they broke up , he is busted and has a 2 INcher yea he is swole but they doesnt cover the water bubbles
I think

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Mar 27, 2010
Cassie was too good for him.
Just interested

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 27, 2010
Haters haters haters.he is not gay. Good guy!!! No one should say negative stuff bout the keeloids on his face. Could happen 2 any one of us. Could b u except 4 the grace of God. U all really don't know him.
oh well

Morristown, TN

#16 Mar 27, 2010
Who cares? Is he in charge of Morristown?

More personna from the crowd.
really

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 27, 2010
No, I am not one the chicks, thugs or wiggers. Just a 44 year old white woman that knows him. Do you? Maybe you should try. He is a GREAT guy! That is how he attracts the women. He don't use people, lie or cheat his way through life like most. I have never even heard him say a cuss word. He has a big heart and would give you the shirt off his back. Don't hate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is everyone in morristown disabled ? 33 min Slider 20
Miss that... 1 hr Dodge 13
Closure 2 hr twoface 13
Nurse pay scale in and around Morristown, LPN & RN (Jun '11) 2 hr Wondering 64
room 148 3 hr HalfOffPooter 16
Red Truck, Two long haired guys robbing homes 5 hr Karen 3
Vol. Need city to put out fire 5 hr Former Firefighter 9

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance