stupid pill heads
lets hope

Duncan, SC

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Every other week we lose another to the epidemic sweeping the nation.
With luck they all will either get scared and quit or die. How many wake up calls do they need before they realize they could be next? Do you think they started out stupid or the drugs made em that way.
perhaps

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
This is the real zombie apocalypse!
RationalOne

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Unfortunately, even death doesn't scare them. Neither does sending themselves and everyone around them into financial ruin. Most of them are on on a runaway train headed over a cliff. It is only gonna get worse until the government finally decides it's a big enough problem to finally put draconian restrictions on opiate based pain killers. In my opinion, the worst thing we can do as a society is to be an enabler. Enablers keep the addict's bills paid and a roof over their heads while they devote nearly 100% of their resources to finding more pills. It's better to show some tough love and let the addict face the consequences of their actions as soon as possible. Enabling eventually leads to death in far too many cases.
lets hope

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 23, 2012
RationalOne wrote:
Unfortunately, even death doesn't scare them. Neither does sending themselves and everyone around them into financial ruin. Most of them are on on a runaway train headed over a cliff. It is only gonna get worse until the government finally decides it's a big enough problem to finally put draconian restrictions on opiate based pain killers. In my opinion, the worst thing we can do as a society is to be an enabler. Enablers keep the addict's bills paid and a roof over their heads while they devote nearly 100% of their resources to finding more pills. It's better to show some tough love and let the addict face the consequences of their actions as soon as possible. Enabling eventually leads to death in far too many cases.
Well I have seen how wide spread it is, and see it doesn't dicriminate on your age we have grown people with families that are smart enough to no better but still do it. the pills seem to be far worse than any of the drugs of choice over the years.
If average joe can see it so can they. But still nothing is done at the source
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Learn from history. Crack back in the 80's was on the same track, just more isolated. It was mostly contained to the ghetto's in large cities. Big Pharma is now run by the children of the 80's. They learned the value of addiction with out moral responsibility. Take the money out of the addiction. The supply will slowly disappear along with those addicted. This would be much easier to control if our local governments held doctors, and suppliers responsible on a local level for the monetary destruction and havoc addicts are creating. If we, the normal everyday , non phd crowd can spot an addict in Wal-mart. Then I would bet all these educated doctors, pharmacists, and even nurses, can spot these same addicts a mile away. Yet, they keep getting paid by our government to prescribe pills to these junkies and pillbilly dealers.
hate pills

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 23, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Learn from history. Crack back in the 80's was on the same track, just more isolated. It was mostly contained to the ghetto's in large cities. Big Pharma is now run by the children of the 80's. They learned the value of addiction with out moral responsibility. Take the money out of the addiction. The supply will slowly disappear along with those addicted. This would be much easier to control if our local governments held doctors, and suppliers responsible on a local level for the monetary destruction and havoc addicts are creating. If we, the normal everyday , non phd crowd can spot an addict in Wal-mart. Then I would bet all these educated doctors, pharmacists, and even nurses, can spot these same addicts a mile away. Yet, they keep getting paid by our government to prescribe pills to these junkies and pillbilly dealers.
Why they call it pillbilly? I know it may sound stupid of me asking but never heard of pillbilly
Anti-Theist

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 23, 2012
hate pills wrote:
<quoted text> Why they call it pillbilly? I know it may sound stupid of me asking but never heard of pillbilly
Hillbilly = Pillbilly.
lol

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 23, 2012
hate pills wrote:
<quoted text> Why they call it pillbilly? I know it may sound stupid of me asking but never heard of pillbilly
a hillbilly that takes pills
lets hope

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 23, 2012
LMAO wrote:
So It's A lose lose situation ? If you managed to eliminate the pill issue they would just resort back to the homemade addictions.
And basically if the children of the 80's are now the parents of the children of the 2000s then were just doomed to watch young adults and children die off daily. So animals evolve to survive, but humans evolve to self destruct. So what turns this around ?
hate pills

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Ok lol i feel stupid.
LMAO

Sevierville, TN

#11 Nov 23, 2012
lets hope wrote:
<quoted text>
So It's A lose lose situation ? If you managed to eliminate the pill issue they would just resort back to the homemade addictions.
And basically if the children of the 80's are now the parents of the children of the 2000s then were just doomed to watch young adults and children die off daily. So animals evolve to survive, but humans evolve to self destruct. So what turns this around ?
There is no "one" cure. There will always be those who wish to profit from other weakness, even if it means the death of the weaker one. We could chemically mark every pill and track it from manufacturer to user. We would know where every pill came from, who prescribed it, who filled the script, who put it on the street after it left the pharmacy. They will never do it. To much money involved on the side putting this out to the people and those procecuting addicts.
so true

Maxton, NC

#12 Nov 24, 2012
The reason why there is such an epidemic is pain is subjective. You can't measure pain. Let's say I have a broken femur and you have a broken femur. I say my pain is a level 10 and you say yours is a 5. Which one of us is right? Both are cause its what we feel. You can't single out. With that being said I do feel like if every time you see a patient and they are able to function but still tell you that their pain is an 8 we may want to look into facilities that patients go into for pain rehab to get their pain managed better than just using pharmaceutical methods. Just a thought here.
johnny

Sevierville, TN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
I LOVE gettin' HIGH so does a bunch of folks and you narrow minded old biddys aint a gonna stop us.

Chong
4:20
lol

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 26, 2012
johnny wrote:
I LOVE gettin' HIGH so does a bunch of folks and you narrow minded old biddys aint a gonna stop us.
Chong
4:20
and we love shaking our heads everytime another one of you shows up on topics dead and all your so called friends are throwing you under the bus talking about what a loser you were and they aren't surprised
Lol

Newport, TN

#15 May 10, 2016
lets hope wrote:
Every other week we lose another to the epidemic sweeping the nation.
With luck they all will either get scared and quit or die. How many wake up calls do they need before they realize they could be next? Do you think they started out stupid or the drugs made em that way.
Lol
The one you love to hate

Oliver Springs, TN

#16 May 10, 2016
I LOOOOVE pills! The blue ones and pink ones, the ones with little green crystals, the ones that are capsuled, the tiny orange ones with the black (oc), the uppers. the downers the sidewiders, mmmm #daydream
yous a freak big head

Corbin, KY

#17 May 10, 2016
I bet you do ya big headed as s freak. No help for that bulbous deformity that sits on your shoulder's big head.
Your obsession with me is creepy you fkn creepy ass stalker, with a giant head
Haha

Morristown, TN

#18 May 10, 2016
yous a freak big head wrote:
I bet you do ya big headed as s freak. No help for that bulbous deformity that sits on your shoulder's big head.

Pills suck and so do big headed freak stalkers
Dave

Morristown, TN

#19 May 10, 2016
yous a freak big head wrote:
Who u talking to? Just tell him to put a hat on.
John B

United States

#20 May 10, 2016
The biggest pill heads in morristown are kathy harville-mills-bloomer-brown,a nn and marty harville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to nick Newman after high school 1 min Anonxoxo 1
Strange creature West end 10 min truth 13
Dustin isom 1 hr Idiots 8
Dionne Allen 2 hr to funny 2
Betty Jo Willams 2 hr SomeoneWhoKnows 1
fbc 2 hr Dan legs spread w... 10
AppleBees lunch special...12 min you get your f... (Feb '12) 4 hr Jblob 18

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance