lela

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I am living with my ex, mistake it didn't work the first time and sure ain't gonna wk the second, I have two other children one is his and one is not, he loves these kids and i am in no position because I have became disabled what is your advice....miserable
Brett

Newport, TN

#2 Nov 14, 2012
lela wrote:
I am living with my ex, mistake it didn't work the first time and sure ain't gonna wk the second, I have two other children one is his and one is not, he loves these kids and i am in no position because I have became disabled what is your advice....miserable
Why do women do this? Stay with a man because they can't make it on their own? Why do women use their kids as reason for staying? If you & him argue in front of the kids, you are not doing them a favor by staying!! They will resent you. IF your disabled you can draw a check, get child support on one or both kids, get food stamps, etc. if you don't already get these things and you might as well every damn body else does! He can still see his kid(s). He doesn't have to have you around to see them. So, quit being miserable. Quit making him miserable and be on your way. Pretty simple.
Sad

Sevierville, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Poor Brian.
justdoit

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
brian should've have cheated just cause she got fat and uglier
answers

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
lela wrote:
If your staying for the money your just a liar, and using him.
tell the truth, see where it goes ten you won'y raise miserable children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are people here so nasty looking? (Sep '11) 3 hr Felix 64
Nicks Market 4 hr Homey 7
Do Not Buy From The Mobile Home Parts Store Loc... (Apr '08) 5 hr Sure 9
Morristown ranked 4th in 10 most miserable citi... 5 hr Take the trash 11
Why dig up old posts 6 hr Bigjim 2
Who is your favorite teacher? 6 hr Lil Bo Peep 12
News Female Inmate Dies After Medical 'Episode' In Jail 7 hr bohart 38

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance