drug bust indictments
wow

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I heard some of the inebriated pleaded not guilty even with evidence against them ,they are blaming other for what they done ,they need to face the truth
wow

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Suppose to say one's busted (auto corrected to that ?)
Fact

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2013
If the ones that got the charge didn't pin what they did on someone else an take they charges, ther wouldn't be any indictments!! It's called snitching, coping out, whatever u want to call it! People is so noisy in this town be rubber necking in everybody's business. We could make this town a really good one if everybody would stop! Do away with the snitching!!!! Do your time an get the heck over it people dang!!!
Racker

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Other? What mean other? LOL Dang auto correct.
Racker

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Fact wrote:
If the ones that got the charge didn't pin what they did on someone else an take they charges, ther wouldn't be any indictments!! It's called snitching, coping out, whatever u want to call it! People is so noisy in this town be rubber necking in everybody's business. We could make this town a really good one if everybody would stop! Do away with the snitching!!!! Do your time an get the heck over it people dang!!!
THIS entire post is just hilarious.^^^ Read it, it's funny !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to do in Morristown 9 min Something to do 12
Anyone know Ramona Pratt Poe? (Dec '15) 17 min Tom 7
how to make your girl squirt? (Mar '14) 23 min Daddy 16
Harley Mitchell 30 min Well 17
how many men really belong to the klan and do t... (May '10) 1 hr Okkkkkkk 22
loads of bullshit at LAC 1 hr F Lakeway 8
Crime beat 3 hr Gramps 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance