BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#134978 Apr 10, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
BAS, there's a heavy price to be paid by anybody who is friendly to me on this Forum, as you already know. But, I just wanted to tell you, "Good Morning" anyway, My Friend. No need to answer back because I know the verbal abuse you'll have to take, for doing so...and I completely understand.
Heavy price?
Oh, plllleeeeaaasssseeeeee.
There's an off button on every device.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#134979 Apr 10, 2014
Cable news networks last night....
Around 6:00pm ish time frame......
The lead stories.....

CNN...missing plane
Fox...Benghazi
MSNBC...traffic cones

LOL!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#134980 Apr 10, 2014
Julia wrote:
Olivia is going to have to drop the Koch brothers from her redundant talking points.
The Koch brothers have donated over 1.4 million to Democratic candidates.
Mary Landrieu took $10,000.00
Mark Pryor took $55,000.00
The list goes on....
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Awhile back it was brought to her attention that George Soros, a democrat billionaire, was one of the largest investors in Halliburton. So she dropped her spewing hatred about Cheney/Halliburton.
Looks like she will now have to drop the Koch brothers.
Poor woman will have nothing to whine about now...
Thanks, Julia. This is a revealing post, one the liars will all squirm in the glare of its truth! Keep up the great work, I love your postings!

Location hidden

#134981 Apr 10, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
Cable news networks last night....
Around 6:00pm ish time frame......
The lead stories.....
CNN...missing plane
Fox...Benghazi
MSNBC...traffic cones
LOL!
Yes! There's investigative reporting and responsible journalism, then there's..........
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#134982 Apr 10, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "place" mine of here...Others did , the first week I was on here.
But, since all of you, and your little Buddies, have all posted that you know each other and who all of you really are, then you're Cowards if you would do it to me, or anybody else, but hide your own.
THAT deliberate Act that you have bragged about so much and taken so much pleasure in doing, makes all of you LOW-LIFE COWARDS, in anybody's estimation and no matter how you try to justify it, YOU ARE STILL COWARDS, if you're not willing to do it to yourselves, as well!
And BTW, NOT one of you ever condemned the Poster who did it to me, either, if you do not know them personally, or who they really are, and you're still NOT doing it...so that too, makes you a COWARD!
I have no idea what you are accusing me of.
I have never posted any of your information anywhere.
I have no idea who did that to you.
I know no one on here.
Take your paranoia somewhere else.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#134983 Apr 10, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy price?
I read that post too....it was hilarious. This Sassy does not live in the real world. Sassy thinks anyone friendly with her here pays a heavy price! What heavy price? Is someone going to come after Sassy's "friends" and beat them up? This is a a forum where posters are anonymous, this is not reality (of course it might be to someone that is not all there).

And besides..who cares if someone likes or dislikes posters here? Obviously Sassy has a need to be liked since she brought it up.

She's even more delusional than I thought if she places that much importance on a silly forum.

Location hidden

#134985 Apr 10, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy price?
Sounds like the anointed one decided she's up for another progressive purple heart! I'm afraid she's moving steadily toward a Lady Godiva complex! When this actually happens, I couldn't bear to look (wretch)! Nor could I watch the slow death of a stolen Clydesdale!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#134986 Apr 10, 2014
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Julia. This is a revealing post, one the liars will all squirm in the glare of its truth! Keep up the great work, I love your postings!
Thanks!

;-)
Wandering

Charlotte, NC

#134989 Apr 10, 2014
Is the name Joyce being used ? Just wandering.
Wandering

Charlotte, NC

#134990 Apr 10, 2014
Is the name Candi available ? Just Wandering ?
Wandering

Charlotte, NC

#134991 Apr 10, 2014
Is the name Beth available ? Just Wandering.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#134993 Apr 10, 2014
Funny thing about Sassy...she doesn't seem to get upset when Obama uses a tragedy to take our guns away.

I think the word hypocrite would fit her very well....

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/mobile/m...

Location hidden

#134994 Apr 10, 2014
Wandering wrote:
AVAILABLE? Surely, you jest! Availability has nothing to do with the slave-trade of innocent names on Topix. They can be lactating babes in dire need and be stolen from their mother's arms in the dead of night! On one such occasion, a sick child was torn from her mother in the dark of night and was posting filthy and obscene expletives within the very same hour. This is disgusting and has reached an epidemic. In short, this must be stopped! We're all glad you're on it. Please stay with it and provide daily updates as the crime wave continues. Our kids depend on it! Thanks!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#134995 Apr 10, 2014
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>NTM,i have a ?,were u in the courtroom when linda was sued? Im just curious as to how you know that she didnt say anything in court?
No I was not. I spoke with someone who was.

Location hidden

#134996 Apr 10, 2014
Wandering wrote:
Hey, Wandering. When you have time to investigate, I'd like some information on how many Camden parents are now refusing to "name" their female babies at delivery. I've heard it's only in the hundreds, but growing rapidly. Get back to me when you can. Thanks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#134997 Apr 10, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not. I spoke with someone who was.
Het there, friend of mine! How've you been NT? It's good to see you survived the winter highways pushing that death-star of yours. I hope all is well on all at the ranch, and I hope you're still recording. I've decided to just let you do the singin'.....the neighbors keep calling the police when I get creative! LOL! Take care, Bodine!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#134998 Apr 10, 2014
Howdy NTM! Hope all is well with you. It is BEAUTIFUL here today in the Cumberland Valley of south central Pennsylvania.

I think I would prefer my winters in Tennessee. The older I get, the less I like winter. I lived in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida quite a few years ago and did not like it. I am a country girl, cities are not my cup of tea.

Hey 123, hope all is well with you too. Sounds like you have a lot of outside work to do.

I did a little earlier. Just cleaned up the yard from winter junk. You know, leaves, branches, stuff you miss right before the snow sets in.

Hello to all the other good people out there too!

I have asked this several times and I have come to the conclusion that LnP is not posting anymore. I know she hurt her ankle, I just hope she is okay. If anyone hears anything please let me know as I come here off and on thru out the day and may miss hers postings.

Thanks....

;-)

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#134999 Apr 10, 2014
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
I see one, a little envelope for sending you messages.(Am using 27.0.1 now)
There should be two. A white env for pm if you're registered and a green one for replies on threads. Could never get tbe green one on firefox using windows 8.1. Never checked for the other as I rarely get a pm. They both work on Chrome.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#135000 Apr 10, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be two. A white env for pm if you're registered and a green one for replies on threads. Could never get tbe green one on firefox using windows 8.1. Never checked for the other as I rarely get a pm. They both work on Chrome.
It's all Greek to me! Ha! I am very limited in understanding a computer/technology. I love computers for info and talking to folks like you and that's about it. If I have a problem.....I call hubby. Oh well...that's life.
Wow

United States

#135001 Apr 10, 2014
You people have way to much to say WOW !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown animal shelter 1 hr Eynou 36
Do you sleep in a recliner instead of a bed? (Dec '10) 2 hr skank hater 28
Tn lottery VIP store (Feb '12) 2 hr Theresa Stanifer 66
14yrs of being married 2 hr LnP 9
Johnnie renee long 2 hr just sayin 4
Barry Poole 4 hr bohart 12
We are looking for Hay for our Donkeys 4 hr Mule 8
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web