renold jeffrey chain ?????
Rebel without a job

AOL

#104 Jun 25, 2009
u no wrote:
<quoted text>
he is o.k. he just cut back the fattttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!
Well, the only problem with that is they're cutting out inplaces they don't need to. Doesn't matter how many people running the company, if you don't have people actually building the product, there's nothing to sell. u no must be little boy black's twin brother
Rebel without a job

AOL

#105 Jun 25, 2009
u no must not have children, just his poor, pitiful self to take care of. Every point I ever took, every vacation day, was to take care of my kids. The points system is a joke anyway, just another thing they use at their "discretion"
Rebel without a job

AOL

#106 Jun 25, 2009
In recent weeks, every time people on the shop floor were laid off, a few days later an announcement was made introducing some new member of management. John Mix announced one day layoffs had to be made, yet THE VERY NEXT DAY, an announcement was posted congratulating John on being promoted to some big name job. Very bad business!! With every layoff after, the same thing, less workers, more management. What gives?
u no

Morristown, TN

#107 Jun 25, 2009
Rebel without a job wrote:
I don't have a problem with the British, just the little jerk white boy running HR. Things started going downhill with the George Graham administration. He couldn't even help increase sales, only raise prices on what they do sell. Jeard Krohn would hit the road and sell chain, often telling customers he would give them a better deal if they bought his chain. When Krohn left as company president it only started the snowball rolling.
days r goneeeeeee !!
Overhomie

United States

#108 Jun 25, 2009
All that antique equipment tripped me out.
Spray paint & rubber bands everywhere.
what a joke...
u no

Morristown, TN

#109 Jun 25, 2009
<quoted text>Well, the only problem with that is they're cutting out inplaces they don't need to. Doesn't matter how many people running the company, if you don't have people actually building the product, there's nothing to sell. u no must be little boy black's twin brother
no i am not !
u no

Morristown, TN

#110 Jun 25, 2009
In recent weeks, every time people on the shop floor were laid off, a few days later an announcement was made introducing some new member of management. John Mix announced one day layoffs had to be made, yet THE VERY NEXT DAY, an announcement was posted congratulating John on being promoted to some big name job. Very bad business!! With every layoff after, the same thing, less workers, more management. What gives?
john is o.k.
Rebel without a job

AOL

#111 Jun 25, 2009
u no wrote:
<quoted text>
john is o.k.
He might be, but that just don't seem right. What are they doing? Eliminating jobs to save enough money to give raises to the chosen ones?
Rebel without a job

AOL

#112 Jun 25, 2009
The bottom line- no matter how many you have managing, if you don't have enough people doing the actual producing, you have no business. You have business without product- you've got Bernie Madoff running the show, bleeding it dry, then hitting the trail.
Rebel without a job

AOL

#113 Jun 25, 2009
Overhomie wrote:
All that antique equipment tripped me out.
Spray paint & rubber bands everywhere.
what a joke...
My dad worked there for years, and told me when I started, that if they were to run out of rubber bands and spray paint, they'd have to shut down. Alot of tooling was worn completely out. The only choice you had was to "paint it to proper size" and hold it together with rubber bands.
Rebel without a job

AOL

#114 Jun 25, 2009
u no must work hand in hand with Brian Black, he/she awful sympathetic of management. or a wannabe
Rebel without a job

AOL

#115 Jun 25, 2009
info services wrote:
Boohoohoo.
Aint noobody over there hadn't been there at least 20 years. They are got spoilt and thought they could just stand around. Hell, a MINIMUM four or five of them were in the bathroom smoking at all times.
That new personnel guy they brought in there is cleaning the place up!
He got rid of the radios, good for him.
They need to drug test the whole dang building.He said he was planning on doing that by this summer.`
Yes, bring some new blood into that place and some women too.
I stand corrected, info services must be Blacks twin brother.(sorry, u no) yeah, maybe they bring in some women you two might actually have a chance at finding a girlfriend. You know- go out with me and you keep your job. Experience is the backbone of any manufacturing facility. Hands down. Not everybody smokes in there, just a few that are recurring offenders. Which brings me to another problem. They say they are a tobacco-free facility, but what about Black and his dipping? Isn't that tobacco use- supposedly against company policy. Just like everything else on the hill, they make/break the rules at their own "discretion"
Rebel without a job

AOL

#116 Jun 25, 2009
I've figured out who info services is, it has to be Jeff Short, he could pass off as a depends adult diaper the way he's stuck to Kenny Dunns backside.
Chain Gang

Monterey, TN

#117 Jun 25, 2009
Do you guys go back and read this stuff after you post it.I tend to have more respect for people who put in an honest days work, without riden the point system and don't bitch about this and that.If you've been laidoff, fired or quit MANUP get your sack about ya and get off the sympathy trip.This is like reading notes my sister's kids have been passin back n forth.
Rebel without a job

AOL

#118 Jun 26, 2009
Chain Gang wrote:
Do you guys go back and read this stuff after you post it.I tend to have more respect for people who put in an honest days work, without riden the point system and don't bitch about this and that.If you've been laidoff, fired or quit MANUP get your sack about ya and get off the sympathy trip.This is like reading notes my sister's kids have been passin back n forth.
Chain ang must be in the elite circle of butt-kissers. Its not about sympathy, its about standing up for what I think is right. The U.S. Constitution plainly gives me the right to speak and print my personal opinion, as long as it doesn't include any vulgarity or anything visually inappropriate. If you believe in censorship of the constitution, then maybe you need to ask for a transfer to one of their communist countries' plants. I think the U.S. Dept. of Labor, the ACLU, EEOC, as well as the Justice Dept. ought to be made aware of the Violation of Civil and Constitutional rights Brian Black is creating. He's nothing more than a terrorist, trying to take away the rights of the American workforce. Chain Gang, you must be trying to avoid losing YOUR OWN job by bowing down to his terrorist ways. Personally, I would like to see any violation of the Constitution be taken as an act of terrorism and handled and punished as such.
Rebel without a job

AOL

#119 Jun 26, 2009
Reading the other two threads on here, a few things need to be addressed. First Mick Ingleston, in my opinion, would like to see the plant thrive an prosper. I found out this week what kind of man he is. I no longer have a job there, so I can be unbiased. He's a straight-up, tell-you-like-it-is, good guy. I left renold jeffrey with a whole new respect for him. He didn't need to be brought in to close the plant, the higher-ups were doing a good enough job of that before he got there. I've told some of my former co-workers that they need to support Mick, because if he had his way, the company would be on top. He can only do what his superiors will let him, though, remember that. Second, Renold Jeffrey has been "outsourcing" operations to so-called "low cost" countries, not realizing that all they are doing is setting thereselves up for failure. Just ask anyone who works for Berkline, outsourcing work to China is why they are in the shape they are in today. They would rather save $2, spending $1 on the part, all the while making $50 on that same piece of rusted steel. This way of thinking comes from the British, who are taking money away from the employees for "profit and cash enhancement", in other words, putting more money into the companys' bank account, thus more money in managements pockets. Just doesn't seem right, but what can we do? For one everyone needs to stand up to management and let them know that they are worth every penny the company is spending on them. I wonder how many renold jeffrey customers, who claim to be "Made in America" know that they are being sold product produced in foreign countries, then assembled in the U.S., packaged and passed off as "American Made"? I wonder what kind of comments I get from this post.
Chain Gang

Sevierville, TN

#120 Jun 26, 2009
Well Rebel without a job if it's the way you say it is and you find all these things wrong with the company,why would you want to work there anyway.I'm tryin' to read between the lines of your BS and all I'm gettin is my rights so on and so forth, Brian Black is bad sniff sniff.Now in short brief and to the point easy to understand terms how have you been wronged? What was the reason for your termination?Put up or shut up cause if you got laid off, so did a lot of other people. If it was something else I'm listening.
Rebel without a job

AOL

#121 Jun 26, 2009
Chain Gang wrote:
Well Rebel without a job if it's the way you say it is and you find all these things wrong with the company,why would you want to work there anyway.I'm tryin' to read between the lines of your BS and all I'm gettin is my rights so on and so forth, Brian Black is bad sniff sniff.Now in short brief and to the point easy to understand terms how have you been wronged? What was the reason for your termination?Put up or shut up cause if you got laid off, so did a lot of other people. If it was something else I'm listening.
Ok crybaby chain gang, I lost my job over a confederate flag bumper sticker on my personal tool box and my refusal to remove it. There was nothing racial or threatening involved, just little boy Black saying that the confederate flag was causing alot of problems in BLOUNT COUNTY. You want to talk about B.S., then tell me what kind of b.s. that was about. I have every right to display any sign of my heritage, provided it does not include vulgar or otherwise inappropriate language. Whats next, the Mexicans, Chinese, etc., telling us to take down the American flag because it offends them. Chain Gang, you're just another pile of sewage like Black. Thinking the world should bow down before you, take your self righteous ways and shove them!!!!! They even went so far as to have a preacher up there cover up a picture of a cross. They must be trying to become like all the communistic countries they are sending all the jobs to.
Rebel without a job

AOL

#122 Jun 26, 2009
I started work there before all these idiots weaseled and crooked their way into power. It used to be a very good place to work 5 years ago. Now its all about being Brian Blacks version of "politically correct"
Rebel without a job

AOL

#123 Jun 27, 2009
Anybody know a good attorney that would be interested in going after Black? I've decided to push my case to the fullest extent the law will allow. I've already filed a complaint with the EEOC, my complaint with the ACLU went in the mail yesterday, and I contacted the director of HR for Renold worldwide. Messages left for John Mix have went unanswered.I guess I'll just have to let a lawyer get in contact with him. Also if anyone on here still works on the floor, let me know through here if there are any safety or health related issues you are aware of, as I have a complaint form for the labor relations board. I hate that it has to be this way, but somebody has to stand up and say "enough is enough". I no longer work there, so I don't have to worry about retaliation for doing it. I was fired in retaliation for standing up for my civil and Constitutional rights of freedom of speech and personal expression, and I have every intention of making the ones responsible be held accountable. Enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Morgan, dba Affordable Towing 2 hr well 2
whos the sandi look uh like 3 hr lol 6
Prayer 4 hr Sweet guy 2
TiM thread (Sep '15) 4 hr nosey 14
Best Swimming Pool Store in Mtown 4 hr N the know 5
Nar-Anon Meetings? (Jan '11) 5 hr YES 12
Jared 5 hr Another Jared 7

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance