#62 May 28, 2009
Question wrote:
Brian Black,
best thing ever happened to jeff chain!
so good they ran him off from there
england cors

AOL

#63 May 28, 2009
keep taking care them managers boys..hahha ,send that bad sh#t out the back door
Curious

Knoxville, TN

#64 May 29, 2009
england cors wrote:
<quoted text> so good they ran him off from there
So is Brian Black no longer there?
u no

Morristown, TN

#65 May 29, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Brian Black no longer there?

ya he is there not leaving until 5 year contract is up ! bad times for july !
Wrestling Mom

Leary, GA

#66 May 29, 2009
I heard Black is talking about how much money all those fans on the lines are costing the company to run. I bet he's getting ready to say no more fans!!
It is true that people stand around a lot near the fans.You're supposed to be there to work.
Chain Gang

Knoxville, TN

#67 May 30, 2009
U no, U really don't know do ya. Where do you come up with this stuff?Wrestling Mom you forgot to take your meds.Gossip is one thing but if your gonna bullsh!t somebody make it half way believeable.
u no

Morristown, TN

#68 May 30, 2009
Chain Gang wrote:
U no, U really don't know do ya. Where do you come up with this stuff?Wrestling Mom you forgot to take your meds.Gossip is one thing but if your gonna bullsh!t somebody make it half way believeable.
ya u no knows u r hot under the coller !!! HA HA HA !!! YA READ THE FACTS AND WEEEEEEEP LIKE A BABY !!!!!!!!!!
Chain Gang

Knoxville, TN

#69 May 31, 2009
There are no facts in anything you post.You only post negitive about Jeffery so it makes me think your the one hot under the collar.Were you laid off or fired?Everybody BSes but your gloom and doom so much maybe you should change your name to chicken little.
u no

Morristown, TN

#70 May 31, 2009
Chain Gang wrote:
There are no facts in anything you post.You only post negitive about Jeffery so it makes me think your the one hot under the collar.Were you laid off or fired?Everybody BSes but your gloom and doom so much maybe you should change your name to chicken little.
dont worry best is yet to come in july!!!!!!!!!!
Wrestling Mom

United States

#71 May 31, 2009
What is going on in July,hun?
JEFFREY CHAIN WIFE

Jefferson City, TN

#72 Jun 3, 2009
u no wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry best is yet to come in july!!!!!!!!!!
if you know of something happening in july why don't you tell it.
JEFFREY CHAIN WIFE

Jefferson City, TN

#73 Jun 3, 2009
If you know of something happening in july why don't you tell what it is.
Wrestling Mom

Knoxville, TN

#74 Jun 3, 2009
I can see it now. 'u no' is skipping and prancing around in his trailer, giggling and repeating over and over-'I gots a secret...I gots a secret'
u no

Morristown, TN

#75 Jun 4, 2009
Wrestling Mom wrote:
I can see it now.'u no' is skipping and prancing around in his trailer, giggling and repeating over and over-'I gots a secret...I gots a secret'
u no thats right !!!!!!!!!!
Chain Gang

Knoxville, TN

#76 Jun 4, 2009
I know some things going on in july but nothin' to get a hardon about.I don't think u no has the sources I do...No I know u no don't doesn't.
Press man

Knoxville, TN

#77 Jun 4, 2009
u no wrote:
<quoted text>
u no thats right !!!!!!!!!!
Keep it up. Somebody's gonna invite you to meet them down at the bowling ally parking lot for a little discussion.
u no

Morristown, TN

#78 Jun 5, 2009
Chain Gang wrote:
I know some things going on in july but nothin' to get a hardon about.I don't think u no has the sources I do...No I know u no don't doesn't.
2 weeks off for the month of july.
u no

Morristown, TN

#79 Jun 5, 2009
Press man wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up. Somebody's gonna invite you to meet them down at the bowling ally parking lot for a little discussion.
any day! anytime !!
Chain Gang

Knoxville, TN

#80 Jun 7, 2009
Oh no! U No's a thug I'm skeered! Your wrong again Uno, lookin at off the week of the 4th if we don't hit the magic number before then.History has proven summer always being slower in the chain biz.Check with me u no I'll keep you up to speed and you won't have to look like a dumba$$! K
u no

Morristown, TN

#81 Jun 8, 2009
Chain Gang wrote:
Oh no! U No's a thug I'm skeered! Your wrong again Uno, lookin at off the week of the 4th if we don't hit the magic number before then.History has proven summer always being slower in the chain biz.Check with me u no I'll keep you up to speed and you won't have to look like a dumba$$! K
i guess u and pressman are tight ! see you like to fight for him her or it !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown East High Football Coaches 6 min Yep 10
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Irving 145,869
First baptist church in morristown 14 min Facts 11
Opinions Needed 50 min sorry 9
What happened with all those applications JTEKT... 3 hr Huh 8
Need Massage 5 hr Rumors 6
cori bales 6 hr reggie 2
What is going on at the animal shelter? 17 hr Maggie 100
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••