morristown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

Judged:

such bust happen about 3-5 times a year in Morristown. Its sad. I wonder if the police department are running out of code names for all their anti-narcotic operations. Glad they got Crack of the street as well.
Shocked

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

I am so shocked. I guess you never really know people when you think you know them.....Grier what happened to the nice lovely kid from the ball team?
Its all that

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Drug's thats what happened, that is the reason for almost all the crime in Morristown,The kid get hooked, then start dealing to get their drug, that is the reason we have to get rid of the one that are bringing it to Morristown, these kid's aren't growning crack in the back yard, like they use too grow weed. If you think about it this all started we they started coming here. Morristown is known as LITTLE Mexico. Now start telling me that i'm raceist or whatever makes no difference.
tell the truth1027

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

Its all that wrote:
Drug's thats what happened, that is the reason for almost all the crime in Morristown,The kid get hooked, then start dealing to get their drug, that is the reason we have to get rid of the one that are bringing it to Morristown, these kid's aren't growning crack in the back yard, like they use too grow weed. If you think about it this all started we they started coming here. Morristown is known as LITTLE Mexico. Now start telling me that i'm raceist or whatever makes no difference.
Before i comment let me say this. I do not agree with illegal immigrants but believe it or not Mexicans are not solely responsible for M-towns drug problem.
Its all that

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

They are not solely responsible, maybe 90% give or take, I know that all hel* has broke lose since they got here, If you reread the headlines in the past 15 yrs, you can tell when it started to get bad here.And who it was getting busted big time.
Curious

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Did Preston Blanton go to West and graduate around 2000?
Aggie

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Curious wrote:
yes
sally

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Curious wrote:
didnt he live in his mothers basement?
Shes innocent you idiot

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Shocked wrote:
I am so shocked. I guess you never really know people when you think you know them.....Grier what happened to the nice lovely kid from the ball team?
I'm so disappointed in our newspapers, justice system and community. You people automatically convict people just because you see what's in the paper!!!! What ever happened to being innocent until PROVEN Guilty!!!! She still is a nice person, working with handicapped people and going to college!!! What are you doing with your life?? Unfortunately, things happen when you choose the wrong friends!! Please don't make assumptions about someone's character when you don't know what's going on. This is a tragic error on the police department but will eventually get straighened out in the end!!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

@ Sally...

No, he didn't live in his mother's basement.
you all are retarded

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

why dont you guys just take this to the 40k crack thread? then we can all talk in there. Amy does not deal or use crack! she doesnt do any drugs and drug test can prove it.

Preston lived on his own in his own place.
tater blanton

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

all yall need to chill out. all them are good people and i know them very good and preston lived on his own and took care himself and he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time so get off his back
Well

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Rob got what was comin to him, he's been doin people dirty for too long. Cutt n them are straight but Preston is just Rob's lil b*tch. I've seen him blind side a few people just cuz he knows Rob's there to get his back.
WhAt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

oh come on!!! "i didnt know my friends had 350 grams of crack, as for the money i just thought he got a BIG disability check" give me a BREAK!!!!
Fed Up

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I live off Brights Pike and my neighbor was not on that list, Aaron Correlle. He deals more pot than anyone in this freaking town. Tired of it too!

Since: Feb 09

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

tater blanton wrote:
all yall need to chill out. all them are good people and i know them very good and preston lived on his own and took care himself and he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time so get off his back
What's up Tater?! It's Tiff. When you coming back?
trymeblanton

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

i bet well cnt whoop me nor preston
cola dreamer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Crack is bad stuff. I took a couple of hits at Bonnaroo and before I knew I was naked and putting on a butt to butt douuble headed dildo show for the crowd with this amazingly hott redheaded girl.
Don'tget me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience immensely but they're were people taking vids with their phones and stuff and I hope my family doesn't run accross it on te internet.
wow

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

hott

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White Mustang Contervible 10 min CAllie 11
speed trap alert: 25E northbound just past walmart (Jun '13) 14 min hup 30
what makes 42 min Wondering 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 138,838
How to beat Photo Enforcement (May '09) 1 hr screwed 219
Witt Utility District 2 hr casy 9
Dr. Zain (OBGYN) (Feb '13) 3 hr Morristown 111
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••