Suboxone is another problem not a sol...

Suboxone is another problem not a solution

Posted in the Morristown Forum

One who knows

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I'm an opiate addict. I haven't been doing pills for three or four years and I was offered a suboxone by a friend. Guess what? You can get get high as hell off those things if you snort half of one.
If you are really against drug abuse do not support this suboxone theraphy, it's a scam to make money by the phama industry.
'Cold turkey' followed by extensive counselling is the only way to get clean.
well

Knoxville, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2011
If you have gone through detox and take them properly like you should they can help ease the craving of using other drugs. I know someone who is using them to stay clean and with the help of counseling they are starting to lower how many they take a day. They do work. On the other hand if there not trying to get clean (like you) they will get you high
mother of addict

Oriskany Falls, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2011
First of all, why hand an addict a pill, the strips are better and safeguard against illegal use. I just got my son on the program and he has to attend regular counseling and urine tests. I will be the first to blow him in if there is any misuse. There comes a time when they either man up or look through bars, it's a choice and completely theirs.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 27, 2011
mother of addict wrote:
First of all, why hand an addict a pill, the strips are better and safeguard against illegal use. I just got my son on the program and he has to attend regular counseling and urine tests. I will be the first to blow him in if there is any misuse. There comes a time when they either man up or look through bars, it's a choice and completely theirs.
I was told a doctor in Knoxville gives pain medication (not a pain clinic) and he also has a suboxone clinic. What's up with allowing that to happen?
but

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 27, 2011
mother of addict wrote:
they can be less effective on some users, or make them sick. Someone I know can't swallow the them or the pill without getting sick. They have to spit the juice out as it desovles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcbride School 7 min truth 6
Real snitches 12 min udk 87
nichole patterson Thompson 18 min betty 1
McDonalds @ mall 54 min Jessi 5
Yvonne Coffey 56 min sabrina 10
looking for a few BBC's to play 1 hr Bamabou 4
Cody 1 hr Hometown 2

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance