Review: Chuck's Package Store

Review: Chuck's Package Store

Posted in the Morristown Forum

sherry b johnson

Dandridge, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2010
chuch has the greatest prices on vodka etc around he has done great by me and their courteous staff as well check them out happy new years
Johnny

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Is Chucks the one down a block or so behind Hardees on the East end? Iv'e just been there a few time and I guess it's ok....no complaints.

I'm not sure about what it's called now...but my favorite place is on Cumberland. I think it's called 'The Package store' It used to be known as Specks.
That's where I go 99% of the time.
The people who owned 'Specks' were very nice folks buy they finally sold the store and the new people seem to be good folks too.

What's up with that awful parking lot at Chucks? Lol, not that it matters but if anyone has been there they know what I'm talking about.
oh no

Dandridge, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2010
On the west end beside the old Mexico Lindo. Across from Baskin Robbins. I think they are the best. Compare prices~~they are cheaper. It just boils down to personal preference. Think Connie bought the package store. The Helms still has the one on Morningside. All of these guy's are nice and have been in business a long time!!!

Since: Oct 09

Morristown, TN

#4 Jan 5, 2010
Yeah, Chuck's is a pretty good store. Johnny, I think your talking about Cork & Keg. I personally don't have a preference. All four of them in town seem to be staffed by nice people, and the prices are pretty comparable.
sure sure

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 6, 2010
That place beside Golden Dragon does like 10 percent off if you spend $100 or more.

“Hit me with Music.”

Since: Jan 10

some godforsaken town

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Dang,sure sure. You must throw a helluva a basement party!
Enoch

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2010
Yup
Common Values

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2010
sherry b johnson wrote:
chuch has the greatest prices on vodka etc around he has done great by me and their courteous staff as well check them out happy new years
So, which one of Mike's daughters are you?

Since: Oct 09

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2010
sure sure wrote:
That place beside Golden Dragon does like 10 percent off if you spend $100 or more.
That's good to know. Makes me want to go out and get a hundred dollars worth of liquor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you contact for school zoning violations? 10 min Nope 8
Incest is the best . Who's with me? 40 min Bachman 13
Please tell me why you feel Donald Trump would ... 49 min Teddy C 10
Raven relyea 53 min LookingRoughOutThere 3
loads of bullshit at LAC 1 hr Roxy 29
David Cloar Release...Will He Reside in Morrist... 1 hr Concerned Resident 1
Bigger Liars Men or Women 1 hr Nope 20
Wreck on 25 14 hr Oldie 25

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web