Morristown getting new Walmart

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Arty

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Morristown getting new Walmart at Merchant Green and West AJ Hwy..Ground breaking in thirty days,this is a fact.
Arty

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Correction 90 days,sorry.
Nonsense

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Why in the blue hell do we need a new walmart for ?
works for walmart

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 20, 2011
infact we are getting 5 walmarts in hamblen county is what we have been told
Like It is

Columbia, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Yea, their going to put one down on the West End when there's one just on down the road.

To be somewhat credible then you need to post links to the news that their going to open a new store, otherwise you won't be taken seriously.
Nonsense

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2011
Like It is wrote:
Yea, their going to put one down on the West End when there's one just on down the road.
To be somewhat credible then you need to post links to the news that their going to open a new store, otherwise you won't be taken seriously.
That is like everybody is saying we are getting a Olivegarden,NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!
Arty

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Dec 20, 2011
This is no joke .You will read about it in the Charmin in a few days.
Lol

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Arty wrote:
This is no joke .You will read about it in the Charmin in a few days.
That is all we need is a new walmart!Damn this town is arse backwards!
just wishing

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Dec 21, 2011
wish it was a Sam's
Haywood Jablome

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 21, 2011
Arty, have you gaven out any toys lately?
Arty

Jefferson City, TN

#11 Dec 21, 2011
I will at Christmas,how about you.I didn't say Morristown needed it or i liked it i just told you what was going to happen.I would LIKED to have seen something different like a Target then i would have a good reason to go to Morristown.I didn't get on here to start a ruckus.
show me

White Pine, TN

#12 Dec 21, 2011
Show me exactly where that info is posted. Is this another we are getting a Red Lobster, Olive Garden or some of that other redneck shit Morristown seems to think is so high on the totem pole. Honestly I have never seen the rate of stupidity. Example people lined up when the Chick Fil A or Dunkin doughnuts. Goes to show most people don't get out very much.
Arty

Jefferson City, TN

#13 Dec 21, 2011
What i am telling you is true.Since i have a few non believers just have the guts to get back on here and say Arty you were right.The store in Morristown takes in ninty million per year.The store in Jeff takes in about eighty million per year and they are projecting about seventy million for the one at Merchants Green and West AJ.
works for walmart

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 22, 2011
Well Arty I believe you to bad they don't, oh well.
Haywood Jablome

Morristown, TN

#15 Dec 22, 2011
I think it's a grea idea. The ones in Jeff and Morristown are too crowded.
sick of you

Kodak, TN

#16 Dec 22, 2011
Haywood Jablome wrote:
I think it's a grea idea. The ones in Jeff and Morristown are too crowded.
There you are, still using that gay sounding name.
LIVING IN MOTOWN

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 22, 2011
Oh joy, my hearts desires have ALL been fulfilled...ANOTHER Chinese whore shop...being near the airport at Merchant Stain Brown, which is just another place for the police to lay in wait to write you a ticket, they could build this one as big or BIGGER than a US Navy Supercarrier and just go ahead and shut the airport down...let Walcrap run EVERYTHING including the aviation,just put in arresting gear and catapults and they would have it made...
Sigh

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 22, 2011
Wish it would be a Target and a Starbucks.
Billybob

Kodak, TN

#19 Dec 22, 2011
Sigh wrote:
Wish it would be a Target and a Starbucks.
Both them idears SUCK
Lady MacBeth

Morristown, TN

#22 Dec 22, 2011
Lady McBeth wrote:
Just another place for the illegal, hispanic, latino, mexicans to shop!
You keep trying to make everyone think you are me but it's not working. I wouldn't have said that about this posts anyway. I would have said: It's just like Walmart to lease out another building on the other end of town and abandon this one on the east side. They are famous for that kind of thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PFG HALE (hale brothers) (Aug '11) 3 min picker 20
Cherokee Park 9 min Seriously 45
Pat Summitt found dead 26 min Lisa 3
Red challenger 1 hr Keyuh 18
JTEKT firing old employees daily? (May '15) 1 hr Stupid is as stup... 58
Hottest Woman in Morristown (Aug '09) 2 hr Mike 260
Anyone know about a jonathan carpenter? (Apr '15) 3 hr Maybe76 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages