Pissd

Morristown, TN

#21 Sep 3, 2012
ashley dalton wrote:
look y'all need to get a life fuck I mean leave her alone and grow up or at least post ur name while u trash talk ppl. She has a pill problem but most of morristown does and as for the gun bs it was drop crystal are cousin stole it and had tiffs id on her but believe what u want
needs to be executed for her crimes for humanity!! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT!
Yo Friend

Kodak, TN

#22 Sep 3, 2012
Heard a lot about her he other day by 1 of her very own friends! It is sad to have 3 children and not have custody of any of them and sell/trade your foodstamps for pills or take money from old ass men and suck eah others face when you have a boyfrind who was waiting on you. Damn girl respect yourself and quit downgrading yourself just to get high. Life is waaaaaaaaay more beautiful than that. I wish you the best.
Ashley

Duluth, GA

#23 Nov 25, 2012
Pissd wrote:
<quoted text>needs to be executed for her crimes for humanity!! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT!
What have I done? Bet u don't even know me I never go anyplace unless I have my kids and don't hang with anyone so plz tell me what u have to say since u won't post ur name
Reported

Morristown, TN

#24 Nov 27, 2012
Back in jail, and hopefully for good this time. They didn't show bubba any mercey so one can only hope
Zzzzz

Morristown, TN

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Who really cares let her live her life! Who are you to judge
roxy

Mars Hill, NC

#26 Dec 28, 2012
she use to b my friend n school.shes not that bad.
truth

Charlotte, NC

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Tiffany is in jail again for theft over 500.. And is also pregnant with her 4th child
IDIOT

Morristown, TN

#28 Mar 11, 2013
ToppixxPoster yur a liar! U will not here wether sum one will be extradited or not over the scanner
Teach

Morristown, TN

#29 Mar 11, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
ToppixxPoster yur a liar! U will not here wether sum one will be extradited or not over the scanner
Please, please learn how to spell!
Castor troy

Faith, NC

#30 Mar 15, 2013
Looking to get ahold of Ashley anybody know how? Any of her family for that matter?
Meheim

United States

#31 Mar 15, 2013
Castor troy wrote:
Looking to get ahold of Ashley anybody know how? Any of her family for that matter?
Is this the daughter of tim dalton if so she slept with my ex husband of fourteen years while we were still married for a couple of roxys and a couple lines of glass
well

Morristown, TN

#33 Mar 18, 2013
is this ashley and tif dalton?
well

Morristown, TN

#34 Mar 18, 2013
I know there uncle was alwas a shet bag and i guess they just fell right in
fallen angel

United States

#35 Mar 18, 2013
Yepyep,im tryin to piss rt now tho lolz
fallen angel

United States

#36 Mar 18, 2013
Huh,spill it now gd it lmao
Question need answers

Winnsboro, SC

#37 Apr 20, 2013
Is Tiffany's sister Brittany Dalton?
Ashley

Morristown, TN

#38 Apr 22, 2013
Do not put Brittany on this post she is under age and I won't have her talked about if u want to say something about her come talk to me
She could suck

Morristown, TN

#39 Apr 22, 2013
Tiffeny can suck a mean one.
udontknow

Monroe, NC

#40 May 13, 2013
ashley dalton wrote:
look y'all need to get a life fuck I mean leave her alone and grow up or at least post ur name while u trash talk ppl. She has a pill problem but most of morristown does and as for the gun bs it was drop crystal are cousin stole it and had tiffs id on her but believe what u want
TIFFANY IS DOIN SOOO GODD..YEA SHE HAD A ROUGH START N SHE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES..SHE IS GETTIN ENROLLED N SCHOOL..SHE IS A VERY SWEET GIRL..LOVE HER TO DEATH N BUBBA IS A GREAT PERSON HE IS DOIN AWESOME TO
Brianna

Talbott, TN

#42 May 27, 2013
I think it's funny, y'all are going to sit here and talk about my damn friend. She went to jail, came back out and she's CLEAN. She's working on getting her kids back. Most people don't give a shit. So all of y'all shit talkers can shove this up your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Spot Pizza 1 hr just saying 88
John Hay Boys Basketball Coach 3 hr Pitbullmom74 9
Professional Fireplace on Cumberland (Jul '10) 3 hr Truth Speaker 10
Who wins super-bowl? Seahawks or Patriots? 4 hr fukdapats 41
Jeep's 4 hr ETN 4
Universal plant 2 5 hr kuntrol 3
Pedigo for Council a big mistake 5 hr usernameDS 1
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl