First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NBD

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 7, 2011
Why is this girl So much Trouble.. Seems she can never stay out of jail for more than a week at a time!!!
suprisesuprise

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2011
the only explanation is pillbilly i mean incase you've been living on the moon for the past 3 years
NBD

Morristown, TN

#3 Jul 12, 2011
No, I just Recently Moved here And all i have heard is bad things about this girl!!
BUELL

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 13, 2011
I feel sorry for her kids....shes a nasty bitch.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 13, 2011
The same goes for the Baldus girls. Always in crimebeat for something.
wow

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 18, 2011
she has problems but her babys r fine just seen them today and yall on here basin her aint going to help her any so get off her ass and let her get her sh*t straight
soccerrocker02

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Where did you see her babies "wow"? To the rest of you her kids are fine they are in her sisters custody until bubba & tiffany straighten up.
Aunt

Everett, WA

#8 Jul 26, 2011
She is a very sweet girl that has not figured life out, runnin with the wrong crowd and making. Wrong choices is what happened!! She needs to be encouraged to get help not condemned. If you know her personally then you know she needs support from good friends
Mill

Morristown, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2011
Aunt- I agree With you 100% Everyone makes mistakes, I think she needs prayers And a Good friend!!
Aunt

Everett, WA

#10 Jul 26, 2011
She was never that way at all, taking the wrong path is what happened. Her sister is a big blessing to be there for her, like they say when it comes down to it blood Is thicker than water, family won't let you drown!! Bad friends will either let you drown or sink you themselves to save there ownself!! Court is happening for her and no way around it She will have to face her choices. But remember life is short and how you live your own lives will show true colors to yourselves someday too!
dude

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Ha- She Knocked up AGAIN!!!
ToppixPoster

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 18, 2011
NBD wrote:
Why is this girl So much Trouble.. Seems she can never stay out of jail for more than a week at a time!!!
I JUST HEARD ON THE SCANNER THAT THE POLICE CAUGHT HER FOR STOLEN PROPERTY OUT OF HANCOCK COUNTY. STOLE A .22 CALIBER SHOTGUN AND SHE HAD A HIT ON NCIC. JUST HEARD IT NOW AND WANTED TO SHARE THIS TIDBIT. YOU ARE RIGHT SHE IS TROUBLE LOL!!!! WELL WHAT U GONNA DO NOW MISS DALTON? ITS BACK TO JAIL FOR YOU.
ToppixPoster

Morristown, TN

#13 Dec 18, 2011
SHE WILL BE LOCKED UP HERE IN MORRISTOWN THEN EXTRADITED BACK TO HANCOCK TOMORROW. HOW EMBARRASING!
ToppixPoster

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 22, 2011
NBD wrote:
NO KIDDING! SHE IS IN TROUBLE ON THE SCANNER. SHE IS BEING EXTRADITED BACK TO HANCOCK CO. WHAT A MORON SHE IS I HEARD ALLL THIS STUFF ON THE SCANNER AND JUST HAAAAAAAAD TO POST IT ABOUT HER HEHEHHE!
keep it 100

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 28, 2012
Ha, she is prego again with child number 3. Bubba finally grew some sense and got away from this trick. She cheated on him all the time. She never really loved him. She is a sorry excuse for a mom. A real mother would stop everything for her children, but not this one. She continued on with her addiction of pills after countless dcs told her she would lose her children. She still has yet to pass one drug test for them, and the baby inside her now is more than likely going in states custody. Her fathers ex gf has custody of pumpkin and sissy bc once again tiffany dalton in incapiable of caring for people she brought in this world. She needs her ass whooped on the real.
objective

Washington, DC

#16 Mar 28, 2012
ToppixPoster wrote:
<quoted text>I JUST HEARD ON THE SCANNER THAT THE POLICE CAUGHT HER FOR STOLEN PROPERTY OUT OF HANCOCK COUNTY. STOLE A .22 CALIBER SHOTGUN AND SHE HAD A HIT ON NCIC. JUST HEARD IT NOW AND WANTED TO SHARE THIS TIDBIT. YOU ARE RIGHT SHE IS TROUBLE LOL!!!! WELL WHAT U GONNA DO NOW MISS DALTON? ITS BACK TO JAIL FOR YOU.
The last thing I'm trying to do is call a stranger a liar, however to be objective there is no such thing as a .22 caliber shotgun.
light

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 29, 2012
Any relation to Heather Dalton?
Darrell

Morristown, TN

#18 Jul 12, 2012
Hey dont dis Tiff. She can hoover a fine johnson
ashley dalton

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2012
look y'all need to get a life fuck I mean leave her alone and grow up or at least post ur name while u trash talk ppl. She has a pill problem but most of morristown does and as for the gun bs it was drop crystal are cousin stole it and had tiffs id on her but believe what u want
Pissd

Morristown, TN

#20 Sep 3, 2012
NBD wrote:
She stole money out of some woman's hand out at Hungry Howies Pizza last night and was caught by the police. In jail now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Rachel Self staying 32 min ridiculous 8
chris harvey?? (Feb '10) 1 hr Imsorry 14
Like To Know 1 hr DirtyFrank 2
Murder 1 hr She deserves 9
News Sheriff: Inmate beat another because mom told h... 1 hr Vengeance is mine 4
Seth and Lacey Ewing embezzlement!!!!!!!! 1 hr Hold on 7
Good golf course (Mar '10) 3 hr Angela K 5

Freeze Watch for Hamblen County was issued at March 26 at 2:47PM CDT

Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]