where is car auction going to be

where is car auction going to be

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Honda ridgeline

White Pine, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2012
heard we are getting a new car auction where anybody can buy or sell.where is it and will they have muscle cars and hotrods and motorcycles
country boy

United States

#2 Aug 10, 2012
dont know where but a guy came to the dealer I work for a week or two ago looking for some new car tradeins for the auction. Boss said it looks like a really good deal for us cause our sellfee through that auction is a lot cheaper than a dealer only auction. The buyers can probably get a better deal there than the used lots to. Good for the new dealers and buyers but not the small used lots. Boss said he will send some there for sure but that is not to good for me cause I get paid to drive them to dealer auction.
car seller

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2012
used cars are selling higher then ever with hard times.people have to buy used now more cause they can not buy new and there is a shortage of good used cars. I bet most of them are repos and individual sellers cause a dealer knows now he can sell good ones on his lot. I buy all the good 2 or 3 thousand dollar cars I can find to sell on my lot.
Rat Rod Ron

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Its goin to be in town. I heard a guy telling about it. open to public so anybody can come and buy. they starting remodel and be open soon as they can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trent Agency Apartments (Oct '09) 21 min SadieMichelle 32
allison evans is pregnant 59 min Allison 7
Lakemoore Subdivision (Aug '14) 1 hr get real 136
Shannon Todd Coffey of Whitesburg/woman, child ... (Aug '11) 1 hr What 15
Shooting at College Square 2 hr Mystery 32
Chuck Todd NBC Liberal 2 hr Paul Steve 4
Heather Davis 2 hr Nikki 10
White pine shooting 17 hr big iron 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance