Girl at Kmart jewelry counter

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kmart

Mooresburg, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2011
WOW! Has anyone seen the girl at the Kmart jewelry counter? My god she is so hot. She was working Friday around 3 or 4 o'clock. I think I'm in love with her, LOL.
nope

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Kmart wrote:
WOW! Has anyone seen the girl at the Kmart jewelry counter? My god she is so hot. She was working Friday around 3 or 4 o'clock. I think I'm in love with her, LOL.
I bet she has nothing on the girl who works at Home Depot.. Short kinda, she has dark,wavy hair(mostly in a ponytail) and smells like watermelon chewing gum.. I dont know her name either but man she is so fine..
ToOts

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2011
What ? If I knew watermelon chewing gum was a turn on I'd done bought a whole pack !
common feller

Strawberry Plains, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Gosh, I wished I was good enough to be able to get me one of them high classed gals what works at Kmart or home depot. I do have my eye on a gal who does fries at Wendys though. She's as purty as a peach and only has three kids. That lil bit of hair on her lip aint nothing to bother me...a lot of big gals have that.
nope

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 27, 2011
ToOts wrote:
What ? If I knew watermelon chewing gum was a turn on I'd done bought a whole pack !
LOL.. No the chewing gum wasnt the turn on,just part of the description.. It was her angelic face,that was the turn on. She was the most beautiful girl these eyes have ever looked upon. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder-then I am one heck of a beholder...
nope

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2011
common feller wrote:
Gosh, I wished I was good enough to be able to get me one of them high classed gals what works at Kmart or home depot. I do have my eye on a gal who does fries at Wendys though. She's as purty as a peach and only has three kids. That lil bit of hair on her lip aint nothing to bother me...a lot of big gals have that.
Oh-oh-oh! I've read that book too! "Things to say when you are forced into celibacy" Was a good read until the book "I got dates and you don't" came out... Try reading that one dude it will change your life.

“To b or Not to be...”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#7 Dec 27, 2011
Agh I remember those days, when u meet someone, n butterflies n all that lol! GL guys, hope u get the courage to actually go up to these girls, n ask them out if their single lol...if not, there's other fish, well you know!:)
Kmart

Mooresburg, TN

#8 Dec 27, 2011
common feller wrote:
Some of the best looking women work at regular jobs. The girl at Kmart was way to good looking to be working there. I bet she is in college or something, she has to be. She also had the best "rack" I've ever seen and so damn Hot.
ToOts

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2011
Awwww ShuckS ! I thought it was just having the right flavored bubble gum ?!? Guess I'll have 2 take tips from the KMart girls
Bobby

Strawberry Plains, TN

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Girls are nice. If there was just a on/off switch for all that jabbering though...
knows the truth

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 27, 2011
Kmart wrote:
you talking bout the short blonde? If so im right there with u. She's pretty hot.
Kmart

Mooresburg, TN

#12 Dec 28, 2011
knows the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
you talking bout the short blonde? If so im right there with u. She's pretty hot.
That's her, Man, I can't get her off my mind. I'm going to buy another watch I don't need just to talk to her again. I hope shes not seeing anyone at the time. I would love a date with this woman but a girl like that is bound to have a man. She is way to hot to be single but is she happy?, LOL.
Poster

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2011
Well stop being shy & ask the chic out you never know until u ask & what department does she work I wanna go see her & ill ask her if she's happy . Single . Interested
Candii

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 28, 2011
Ha, asking her out NOT a good idea. She's a friend of mine and I worked with her there. She is very very well taken care of, her name is Rachel, natural brunette..she has a man and he is far better lookin than any of you could even fathom of being they have been together for about 3 years so ya might wanna back up and move on
Poster

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2011
Candii let her speak for yourself ! If she isn't married she is single , right ?
Candii

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 28, 2011
men are gutless pigs...end o story
Poster

United States

#17 Dec 28, 2011
That is categorizing all men aren't pigs but yes A Lot of men are but u have 2 look at how some women act to cause its about the person not the sex or lack of sex of the female or male
OVER-IT

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 29, 2011
Rachel dont like backer chewng toothless redneck hicks!
knows the truth

Morristown, TN

#19 Jan 3, 2012
Poster wrote:
Candii let her speak for yourself ! If she isn't married she is single , right ?
Candii sounds like the fat friend who gets no play so she super cock blocking the next guy. SMH
Candii

Morristown, TN

#20 Jan 4, 2012
lol nope..im happily married, i used to work at kmart and a majority of the girls working there always had boyfriends including the one your talking about. so yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meat Curtains (Apr '12) 7 min Extra Thick Bacon... 104
Gay crusing spots (Sep '09) 41 min yum 66
bad tattoo work by Johnny's tattoo in morristo... (Apr '10) 1 hr Stupid is as stup... 234
gary 3rd shift at arvin meritor (Sep '11) 2 hr Morning coffee 25
worst boss ever (Apr '09) 2 hr Morning coffee 42
Anybody know Zack Everhart and Josh howerton 4 hr Bella 10
Anybody know Zack Everhart 4 hr Bella 1

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages