KIM

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2011
Everytime I'm on here I read all this talk about Morristown being full of drug-dealers and 'hos.' How is it that I've lived in this town for 30 years and only know a couple of people that fall into one of these catagories?
I know there are high and low classes in every community, relatively speaking. Maybe it just has to do with the type of people you choose to associate with?

“Typical of the area”

Since: Aug 10

College Park, MD

#2 Jan 12, 2011
KIM wrote:
Everytime I'm on here I read all this talk about Morristown being full of drug-dealers and 'hos.' How is it that I've lived in this town for 30 years and only know a couple of people that fall into one of these catagories?
I know there are high and low classes in every community, relatively speaking. Maybe it just has to do with the type of people you choose to associate with?
Just the mere fact that you started a thread regarding drug dealers and ho's tells me that you're either one of them, or working for/with the Chamber of Commerce in hopes of bringing new unsuspecting people from different areas here. Sorry, but if you don't live here, consider yourself lucky and stay the hell away.
Aunt Bea

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2011
KIM wrote:
More likely has to do with the typical Morristown TOPIX poster, don't you think? All the normal people are either working or have real lives (family, friends, hobbies).

Yes, I realize that I am posting on TOPIX.
offbeat

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 26, 2011
KIM wrote:
What????,you live in a cave...they are all over town on every corner..gheesh you are blind !
read

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 26, 2011
According to a report in the Morristown Citizen Tribune, there's no evidence that Morristown is a regional headquarters for street gangs, but police have identified local residents that claim affiliation or have been linked to 10 criminal organizations. Morristown Police Chief Roger Overholt says the groups range from the Outlaws motorcycle club and the Ku Klux Klan to the Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples and MS-13.(There is a large illegal alien Hispanic population in Morristown.)
Overholt says that other gangs that have had at least an affiliate presence here include the Surenos-13, Latin Kings, East Side Locos and the Black Guerillas. For approximately two years, the Morristown Police Department has maintained a database of individuals who allegedly have gang connections. Overholt says intelligence about possible gang activity comes from patrol officers and other sources. August 13th, 2009
right

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 4, 2012
Aunt Bea wrote:
<quoted text>More likely has to do with the typical Morristown TOPIX poster, don't you think? All the normal people are either working or have real lives (family, friends, hobbies).
Yes, I realize that I am posting on TOPIX.
You got that right Bea.
jail babe

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2012
offbeat wrote:
<quoted text>What????,you live in a cave...they are all over town on every corner..gheesh you are blind !
agree
OVER-IT

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2012
read wrote:
According to a report in the Morristown Citizen Tribune, there's no evidence that Morristown is a regional headquarters for street gangs, but police have identified local residents that claim affiliation or have been linked to 10 criminal organizations. Morristown Police Chief Roger Overholt says the groups range from the Outlaws motorcycle club and the Ku Klux Klan to the Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples and MS-13.(There is a large illegal alien Hispanic population in Morristown.)
Overholt says that other gangs that have had at least an affiliate presence here include the Surenos-13, Latin Kings, East Side Locos and the Black Guerillas. For approximately two years, the Morristown Police Department has maintained a database of individuals who allegedly have gang connections. Overholt says intelligence about possible gang activity comes from patrol officers and other sources. August 13th, 2009
If the KKK is here they must be setting on their hands, I have heard of other white supremest groups here!
Lady MacBeth

Morristown, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2012
OVER-IT wrote:
<quoted text>If the KKK is here they must be setting on their hands, I have heard of other white supremest groups here!
So we have illegal hispanics and their gangs here in Morristown and still the law will do nothing about ridding us of them. Your right about the KKK, they are sitting on their hands if they are here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip Anthony Yount 2 min Lol 16
Easy women at LAC 5 min lacsux 4
Anthony Davis / Could Day Care be a cover for D... 6 min Auto installer 6
Waffle House?? 7 min Duh 4
Panther Creek pool (Jun '09) 13 min Lol 9
Morristown Hyundai 21 min Red beard monkey 7
Please Stop 23 min Yaknow 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages