best guitarist in morristown?

“To b or Not to be...”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

#64 Aug 23, 2012
J R Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>here's my email if yall wana ever get together n play some music. I guess its bout time to get my les Paul out n make a few chords on it. [email protected]
Thanks hunny, my first name is Kelly so you'll know who it is lol..better there..than on here so nobody runs their mouth lol...my family gets together at least a cpl times a yr., plus I sing in a group, Southern Grace. We don't play, we use our harmony as our music, a lot of times.
2legit2quit

United States

#65 Aug 23, 2012
ArrowOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm super jealous you get private showings.
it might interest you to know that Gavin gave up guitar to rescue wayward monkeys. The guitar disgruntles and enrages them
2legit2quit

Morristown, TN

#66 Aug 23, 2012
it might also interest you to know that I am an IDIOT and do not think for myself but rather take direction from my sister
2legit2quit

Dandridge, TN

#67 Aug 23, 2012
2legit2quit wrote:
it might also interest you to know that I am an IDIOT and do not think for myself but rather take direction from my sister
lol who is my sister?
Casey Glitter

Dandridge, TN

#68 Aug 23, 2012
kittenmonica wrote:
<quoted text>you are sadly not one of the select for private showing's it's a opinion poll not a joke web site
hunny, ain't no way Gavin Mahan would get 10 ft near a gal with your...mental impairments. Aaaaand you're probably ugly as sin to bat lol
kittenmonica

United States

#69 Aug 24, 2012
ArrowOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm super jealous you get private showings.
as I can tell you are since the comments keep coming...wow how awesome you must be
2legit2quit

United States

#70 Aug 24, 2012
kittenmonica wrote:
<quoted text>as I can tell you are since the comments keep coming...wow how awesome you must be
lol YEAH arrow of spew, you don't have the luxury of knowing him personally like she does!
pretty flower

United States

#71 Aug 24, 2012
Brian rinehart plays the best air guitar that i ever seen

“Truth Trumps All”

Since: Nov 11

Morristown

#72 Aug 29, 2012
kittenmonica wrote:
<quoted text>
as I can tell you are since the comments keep coming...wow how awesome you must be
I am pretty awesome. Gavin would tell you that, too.
Mrs_Ellison

United States

#73 Oct 13, 2012
musiclover88 wrote:
Joey Ellison-Best guitarist and best lay hands down
You won't ever get that Dick again! Lol

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#74 Oct 13, 2012
Batman wrote:
Mike Mantooth
Yep him and Stanley Coffey!
ThatsWhatSheSaid

United States

#75 Oct 14, 2012
Chris Taylor!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#76 Oct 14, 2012
the GREAT many wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot
I guess Eric Clapton is no good because he is old
If Randy Rhoads was still alive he would be over 50 ..so write him off I guess
Joe Satriani is 56 guess he is not any good
Steve Vai is 52 lets all say a 22 year old is better...
LOL
don't forget Jimi Page, Eddie Van Halen, and Slash.
Seths mom

United States

#77 Oct 15, 2012
Jess wrote:
<quoted text>
These guys are way old, that philip guy is pretty old too, these guys are all over 50, these are the guys my parents hung out with before I was born. lets hear it for some you guys, where its happening now, not a bunch of old coots.
those old coots have more talent & musical knowledge than you sir will EVER have. They have more talent in their pinky nail than your whole body! You are rude and obnoxious!
Jess

Morristown, TN

#78 Oct 16, 2012
Seths mom wrote:
<quoted text> those old coots have more talent & musical knowledge than you sir will EVER have. They have more talent in their pinky nail than your whole body! You are rude and obnoxious!
I am female thank you very much and I never claimed to be a musician, just a music lover and why do some of you get so upset when someone mentions how great it would be to have young talent in this town. Seths mom, I am sorry of Seth is a grown man now lol I didn't make you or these guys talked about here old, they and you just are! Its not my fault. I got so tired of going to the downtown and constantly seeing old sweaty fat guys playing guitar, is that really so wrong? Obviously back in the 90's they were good and still good looking and not that its all about good looking but give a girl in her early 30's a break. I'd like a little eye candy along with my talent and even if not, I'd still like to see and hear bands my own age and 20 years ago you would have felt the same. PLUS lets be real, when there's nothing but old guys laying, there's nothing but old people in the crowd!!!!!!!!!! I am a fairly attractive young woman can you imagine what that's like for me???????? Old sweaty fat dudes leering at me from the stage thinking just because they have a guitar strapped to their old ass that I'd be interested all along constantly having to move seats to get rid of some obnoxious old fart in the crowd.

Look, it just sucks having to drive to Knoxville or to Johnson City for younger clubs and even these days half the time at the younger clubs the bands are old trying to play younger music. I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is, did these old musicians not have children to pass their talent and knowledge down to?

Get pissed if you like, I am pretty pissed too.
oldfart

Morristown, TN

#79 Oct 16, 2012
lol you must be pissed, you made enough typos but I get ya and feel ya (I know you meant playing not laying) there isn't any place for a younger crowd and I dont know of any younger musicians or bands in the area, I am an old music man myself and I seriously understand you Jess and where you are coming from. I'm 49 and dont want to be lol and yeah I like to look at a pretty young girl and would probably do my best to talk to you or any pretty 30 something girl it just hurts an old guys soul to realize we are gettin old, so flash us a smile just to make us feel good ole Mtown just aint hittin on much never has been.
Limerick

Morristown, TN

#80 Oct 16, 2012
Jess wrote:
<quoted text>
I am female thank you very much and I never claimed to be a musician, just a music lover and why do some of you get so upset when someone mentions how great it would be to have young talent in this town. Seths mom, I am sorry of Seth is a grown man now lol I didn't make you or these guys talked about here old, they and you just are! Its not my fault. I got so tired of going to the downtown and constantly seeing old sweaty fat guys playing guitar, is that really so wrong? Obviously back in the 90's they were good and still good looking and not that its all about good looking but give a girl in her early 30's a break. I'd like a little eye candy along with my talent and even if not, I'd still like to see and hear bands my own age and 20 years ago you would have felt the same. PLUS lets be real, when there's nothing but old guys laying, there's nothing but old people in the crowd!!!!!!!!!! I am a fairly attractive young woman can you imagine what that's like for me???????? Old sweaty fat dudes leering at me from the stage thinking just because they have a guitar strapped to their old ass that I'd be interested all along constantly having to move seats to get rid of some obnoxious old fart in the crowd.
Look, it just sucks having to drive to Knoxville or to Johnson City for younger clubs and even these days half the time at the younger clubs the bands are old trying to play younger music. I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is, did these old musicians not have children to pass their talent and knowledge down to?
Get pissed if you like, I am pretty pissed too.
To play guitar proficiently -
And I mean really play it well -
Takes effort and hours of practice,
Where it's difficult to excel.

So look now at the young guys,
Taking easy ways to learn;
They skip through a few power chords,
And mastery's never earned.

Only lonesome guitarists,
Ever learn to truly play;
Long hours of practice all alone,
Not for young guys nowadays.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#81 Oct 16, 2012
Jess wrote:
<quoted text>
I am female thank you very much and I never claimed to be a musician, just a music lover and why do some of you get so upset when someone mentions how great it would be to have young talent in this town. Seths mom, I am sorry of Seth is a grown man now lol I didn't make you or these guys talked about here old, they and you just are! Its not my fault. I got so tired of going to the downtown and constantly seeing old sweaty fat guys playing guitar, is that really so wrong? Obviously back in the 90's they were good and still good looking and not that its all about good looking but give a girl in her early 30's a break. I'd like a little eye candy along with my talent and even if not, I'd still like to see and hear bands my own age and 20 years ago you would have felt the same. PLUS lets be real, when there's nothing but old guys laying, there's nothing but old people in the crowd!!!!!!!!!! I am a fairly attractive young woman can you imagine what that's like for me???????? Old sweaty fat dudes leering at me from the stage thinking just because they have a guitar strapped to their old ass that I'd be interested all along constantly having to move seats to get rid of some obnoxious old fart in the crowd.
Look, it just sucks having to drive to Knoxville or to Johnson City for younger clubs and even these days half the time at the younger clubs the bands are old trying to play younger music. I'm beginning to wonder what the deal is, did these old musicians not have children to pass their talent and knowledge down to?
Get pissed if you like, I am pretty pissed too.
Sounds like you just want to get layed. myself I just enjoy good music played by the young and or old doesn't matter to me. Plenty of young guys out there like you just wanting to screw, leave the music alone. By the way, don't blink you'll be 50 before you know it, probably still stupid as well.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#82 Oct 16, 2012
2legit2quit wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a HUGE difference between Eric Clapton, who has been famous for decades, and some guy pushing 50 that's been playing in the same bar, with the same band, and the same music for the last 30+ years. I understand Jess' point.
Yep I understand her too. She's a groupie wanting to get laid. Ok all you young guitar players there's you an easy woman. Go get her.
guitar man

Pigeon Forge, TN

#83 Oct 18, 2012
me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cant pay traffic ticket (Aug '11) 51 min lol 38
Jerry Britt of Jerry's Truck & Auto Repair in R... (Mar '13) 1 hr RussellvilleMomma03 44
hot women who work at tuff torq (Jan '11) 2 hr MommaMoose444 7
What does everyone think of national fitness ce... (Jun '15) 2 hr MommaMoose444 28
Big "A" Market (Sep '15) 2 hr Hot boy 22
Anyone know Jacklyn Kimbrough 2 hr JBC 11
How I cracked my neighbor’s WiFi password witho... 2 hr Elect boy 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages