hhhm

Morristown, TN

#21 Aug 27, 2009
Well let's see, she started out with the white boys in high school! She has been all around this town, she prolly don't even know who her baby daddys are!! she's a ho!!
Lil Mo1

Jefferson City, TN

#22 Aug 27, 2009
hhhm wrote:
Well let's see, she started out with the white boys in high school! She has been all around this town, she prolly don't even know who her baby daddys are!! she's a ho!!
If you dont know all the info just shut up cuz you sound stupid. She has TWINS so im sure they have ONE father. And she knows who their father is.
hhhm

Morristown, TN

#23 Aug 27, 2009
Well lets see you can have twins and they CAN have differant fathers!!! Dumd ass!!
crazysexycool

Morristown, TN

#24 Aug 27, 2009
Old Friend wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone knew Shonda Collins?
dang......yal wouldnt talk about nobody huh???
brownskin cutie

Morristown, TN

#25 Aug 27, 2009
The question should be who dont know her? She is a nasty bitch. She has potential to be a pretty person but its all in how you carry yourself. And obviously she hasnt carried herself well.
Wow

Morristown, TN

#26 Aug 28, 2009
somebody is gonna get their ass popped on here one day with a big ass SLANDER suite, if i were shonda i would be having these damn IP addresses traced, and slapping some of you FOOLS with a lawsuite and see how much talkin you do then!! im not a fan of shonda collins either but i see some hatin ass bitches on here talkin, and if you already hit that, you just as nasty as she is, cause she been the same way since middle school!! eeww.
Uknow

Morristown, TN

#27 Aug 31, 2009
Shonda does have one of the shittiest attitudes ive ever seen, she does act like shes better than people, So she gets what she deserves on this topic keep um coming. LOL
BigEgo

Jefferson City, TN

#28 Sep 3, 2009
hhhm wrote:
Well lets see you can have twins and they CAN have differant fathers!!! Dumd ass!!
Not when they look like their father dumb ass. If you dont know then shut up hater.
hot

Huntington, IN

#29 Sep 6, 2009
She is a bitch hoe sorry azz mother, i never new the bitch hold a job or home down lol or a man for that matter, they wanna talk about cj but a mans gonna take sum azz if u have it n their face. id never b a friend of hers poor bobbie
word

White Pine, TN

#30 Sep 7, 2009
looks only go so far...and has she ever had a job before and she does still live at home with her parents with her kids aint she like almost 30 yrs old now think its time to grow up and move out!!! poor girl!!
BigEgo

Jefferson City, TN

#31 Sep 8, 2009
hot wrote:
She is a bitch hoe sorry azz mother, i never new the bitch hold a job or home down lol or a man for that matter, they wanna talk about cj but a mans gonna take sum azz if u have it n their face. id never b a friend of hers poor bobbie
I don't like the girl but i'm not gonna sit here and talk about her! Bobbie is grown is over the whole thing. Maybe you should get over it too??
K Ce

Santa Barbara, CA

#34 Nov 19, 2009
Omg.I seen Shonda at the store and she looks like crackhead/pill head.And she has the loudest mouth ava.Her voice reminds you of somebody running their finger nails down the chalk board.She has always been a two faced bitch,thats why she has no friends at all.Lay of the pills Shonda!!
Man

Santa Barbara, CA

#35 Nov 19, 2009
word wrote:
looks only go so far...and has she ever had a job before and she does still live at home with her parents with her kids aint she like almost 30 yrs old now think its time to grow up and move out!!! poor girl!!
could shonda go by amber collins also.
Petey

Morristown, TN

#36 Dec 24, 2009
Man wrote:
<quoted text> could shonda go by amber collins also.
Amber is Shonda's older sister
wow

Morristown, TN

#37 Jan 5, 2010
Did she use to work at Solo's Cafe aka Smokehouse?
Knows her

Morristown, TN

#38 Jan 5, 2010
wow wrote:
Did she use to work at Solo's Cafe aka Smokehouse?

Yes that is the one.
her

Morristown, TN

#39 Jan 5, 2010
ewwww
wow

Morristown, TN

#40 Jan 12, 2010
Oh my gosh!! Yuck! I had no idea! but i did know that she wasnt the most focused mother! She would drink away all her tip money everynight and then head to the metro!
good ole boy

United States

#41 Jan 13, 2010
what was the deal with her and bobbie? i thought they were best friends?
wtf

Ft Mitchell, KY

#42 Mar 25, 2010
I have the same name as this girl and I cant believe this has got my name drug through internet mud lol... please be specific on area when you are talking about this girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you hate your job? 1 hr Sal 11
How do pain clinics work? 1 hr Johnny South Knox... 3
drugs at Lincoln Manor (May '13) 4 hr Diamond 27
Rapist loose in morristown 5 hr Lmao 20
JTEKT closing? 6 hr Truth Hurts 12
stirrin the pot (Jan '12) 9 hr 3rdgroupORgtfo 12
House cleaners 11 hr Omg ya 6

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance