Wondering

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Does anyone know who the strange young man is who walks in all kinds of weather, summer and winter, from Brockland Acres to Morristown? We've seen him late at night, early morning,and afternoon . He was down in the creek on Dover Rd. sitting the other day. Sad......
Dont worry

White Pine, TN

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Don't worry about him . He's out walking all the time because He is casing out you houses and property .
You can feel sad for him after he gets arrested for stealing your Jewry .
Whatever

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Jun 18, 2012
He is homeless. He came here form out of state to work at Berkline and they closed a week after. He can't get back home but I assure you he is of no harm to anyone. He is really nice and very smart but apparently never got a fair shot. Leave him alone...he doesn't bother anyone!
Dover rd

Morristown, TN

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Whatever wrote:
He is homeless. He came here form out of state to work at Berkline and they closed a week after. He can't get back home but I assure you he is of no harm to anyone. He is really nice and very smart but apparently never got a fair shot. Leave him alone...he doesn't bother anyone!
homeless? No, he lives on Dover road in a huge white house...2nd on the right. He is always carrying either a bag with a book in it, a plant, or a lamp. my family is fascinated by him because he walks wind,rain, snow or shine. And he walks like he is on a mission and sometimes is talking to himself. I think he walks to the library, checks out a book, walks to ihop has coffee and reads his book, walks back to Dover, finishes the book, walks back to the library, returns the book and gets anotherr....... does the same thing everyday. I don't think whatever know what he or she is talking about. I really don't think he was here to work at Berkline either.
brockland....

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jun 18, 2012
His name is Jason. He IS NOT homeless. He lives with his parents in Brockland Acres. He use to be a good friend of mine. He was gone for a years. And something must have happened while gone. Because his parents found him and brought him back to tn. He hasn't been the same since. He will do you no harm. Just a little spacey. Just didn't want people going around saying he is homeless, can't get a job at berkline, or back to his family etc. because he is not.
Seen him2

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Brockland acres or the white house on Dover rd? How old is he? Did he go to east?
missing stock

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 18, 2012
I'm satisfied that I saw him this afternoon on morris blvd in that area around 6pm?
many

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="brockland...."] His name is Jason. He IS NOT homeless. He lives with his parents in Brockland Acres. He use to be a good friend of mine. He was gone for a years. And something must have happened while gone. Because his parents found him and brought him back to tn. He hasn't been the same since. He will do you no harm. Just a little spacey. Just didn't want people going around saying he is homeless, can't get a job at berkline, or back to his family etc. because he is not.[/QUOTE]

Jason...LOL...now we know! LOL
brockland....

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jun 19, 2012
Seen him2 wrote:
Brockland acres or the white house on Dover rd? How old is he? Did he go to east?
Brockland Acres. Yes he went to east. Graduated around 96. Jason Greene.
RUSure

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Whuch house in Brockland Acers? I've never seen him in the neighborhood. I have seen him on the corner of dover and the blvd.
brockland....

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Look. I know him AND his mother very well. It is none of anyone's business which house they live in(in my opinion). They have lived in the neighborhood for years. I grew up with him in that very neighborhood. His family is taking care of him the best he will let them. This thread started by asking who he was because it sounded like they honestly cared. So I am just letting you know who he is and he is ok. Please leave Jason alone. He does no harm to anyone. And his parents have enough on there plate helping him. So don't start a big drama thread about him on here ok guys.
Thanks, an old friend.
Calm down

Morristown, TN

#12 Jun 19, 2012
Just dropping in. The only drama is from Brockland
Been There

Jefferson City, TN

#13 Jun 19, 2012
Sounds like he might have Schizophrenia. If he is in his twenties, it sounds about the right age for this to show up. If this is his problem, God bless him and his parents for the road ahead. Kyrie, eleison.
fiendy ghost

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jun 19, 2012
Wow I grew up 2 doors down from a Jason green on Danbury drive in brockland acres .
Truth

Nolensville, TN

#15 Jun 19, 2012
Jason is a very good guy. I hate to see him going through all of this. Hopefully, he gets straightened out.
Neighboorhood

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 19, 2012
He is very nice looking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Nener Mayes 51 min Earl 23
David Conley 1 hr Sure thang buddy 14
Danielle?? 2 hr Danielle 10
Shawnee Smith 2 hr Paula 4
Where's that milk chocolate bald man at? 2 hr Okay 6
guys into feet 2 hr Okay 15
Distracted Drivers 10 hr say what 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance