tater

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Chris Mathews is tingling but it isn't in his leg this morning. Hollywood is crying over money wasted on a talking head that can't talk. Bill Mayer is totally without explanation and at a loss for words to describe his idol. Progressives in general are licking their wounds and in a hushed silence today wondering what happened. The great intellect of our time has been defeated by the facts that he didn't even know existed.
In his defense you must consider that this protégé of the progressives had no part in the design of these programs to socialize America his only job has been to stand in front of a hand picked audience and read a teleprompter. When confronted with actual questions with no printed answers he simply calls on his knowledge of which he has none.
The debate reminded me of Arnold Schwarzenegger debating Pee Wee Herman. The part I loved was when he beat his fists on the podium and said I'm the president and I don't like the question Lou you need to move on. I couldn't have choreographed a worst performance and I am basking in the misery of the progressives today with total glee.

The chosen one, just like the progressives posting on here have many things in common.

No knowledge of anything.
No answer for any of their failures.
No place to go if there is no one to blame.
Total confusion if pressed to actually answer a question.

Congratulations on your pick for a talking head he matches you guys perfectly.

Urp

“A Pigment of Imagination”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Yep, Obama pretty much muffed that one. Not sure if he was doing "rope a dope" or just being the dope.

But then again I thought Hillary beat Obama's ass in the primary debates in 2008. Ryan/Biden debate is going to be a bloodbath I think. That will be more like Chuck Norris vs Moe Howard.
Uh huh

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Hallelujah! You tell 'em, tater,I couldn't have said it better!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Buckman dead but should have been disba... 3 min Paul Bean 2
Fwb nsa morristown. 1 hr News Cast 2
clif f ridley aka DEAN (Jan '14) 4 hr LOL 16
Real snitches 5 hr Anonymous 97
Lawn Mowing service - How much to mow 2 acres? (Feb '14) 5 hr Scagman 79
Women Should Not Speak At Church (Jan '11) 7 hr GOD 211
cant pay traffic ticket (Aug '11) 7 hr MolonLabe 39

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance