obama and the roman calander

obama and the roman calander

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the end

Batesburg, SC

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Now we know why the roman calander ends in DEC 2012
CAUSE OBAMAS BACK
Wait-----what

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Nov 12, 2012
the end wrote:
Now we know why the roman calander ends in DEC 2012
CAUSE OBAMAS BACK
Myan calendar. The Roman calendar had only 304 days initially. So if it were based off of their calendar, 2012 would've been a long time ago.
Real Deal

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2012
the end wrote:
Now we know why the roman calander ends in DEC 2012
CAUSE OBAMAS BACK
is that you great many??????????
the end

Batesburg, SC

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Myan calendar. The Roman calendar had only 304 days initially. So if it were based off of their calendar, 2012 would've been a long time ago.
Which ever I don't care its anarchy I tell ya anarchy run for the hills tbe end is near
This false prophit will destroy the world. It will start as a civil war and spred across the world run I say run grab your food stamps welfare checks &and free phones and head for the hills theres not much time
the end

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text> is that you great many??????????
No it,s not the great many
but do you not see the wrighting on the wall.
Obama even increased the price of pizza no other president in history has done that.
Now run I say Run. can we have A do over
You need help

Gaffney, SC

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Morristown topix has to be the most uneducated bunch of people anywhere, "Obama raised the price of pizza" LOL!!!! Quit drinking the water or what ever is causing your brains to melt.
LOL

Kodak, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2012
the end wrote:
<quoted text>
No it,s not the great many
but do you not see the wrighting on the wall.
Obama even increased the price of pizza no other president in history has done that.
Now run I say Run. can we have A do over
let's see, Romney has fund raiser at CEO of Papa John's pizza, house, mmmm know papa raises price of pizza, just maybe he's mad because his man lost, and the money he gave to Romney went for nothing, And now you state President Obama raised the price of pizza? Yea, sounds just like The Great Many. Makes no since.
the end

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> let's see, Romney has fund raiser at CEO of Papa John's pizza, house, mmmm know papa raises price of pizza, just maybe he's mad because his man lost, and the money he gave to Romney went for nothing, And now you state President Obama raised the price of pizza? Yea, sounds just like The Great Many. Makes no since.
It's just the beginning I tell ya. Soon Prices will be going up everywhere. Next it will be hamburgers & fries then taco bell It's anarchy I tell you. Them Wal- Mart when will it stop DEC 2012
12 states

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2012
the end wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ever I don't care its anarchy I tell ya anarchy run for the hills tbe end is near
This false prophit will destroy the world. It will start as a civil war and spred across the world run I say run grab your food stamps welfare checks &and free phones and head for the hills theres not much time
See it's starting the civil war is beginning.
12 count em 12 states so far have filed petitions to no longer be part of these ( united ) states. 4 other countries have expressed their discust.
another first for obama.
devide and conquer thats the plan. that rumor that he layed on his father's grave and said he would find a way to bring this country to it knees must be true. run I say run to the hills
ah hell

West Columbia, SC

#11 Nov 12, 2012
What the hell is the world comin to..
the end

Gaffney, SC

#12 Nov 13, 2012
ah hell wrote:
What the hell is the world comin to..
It's the obamanator
Save yourselves
Earthquake in ky
States filing pstitions
Pizza went up
DEC IS NEARBY
LOL

Kodak, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Bush declared 422 disasters in 7 1/2 years, we are still here. States filed petitions after the elections in the past, and they are from political websites. Not the Government of states, bet they can't verity the signatures of a one line petition anyway. They are symbolic only, but may serve a porpoise in sending a message.
the end

Gaffney, SC

#14 Nov 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
Bush declared 422 disasters in 7 1/2 years, we are still here. States filed petitions after the elections in the past, and they are from political websites. Not the Government of states, bet they can't verity the signatures of a one line petition anyway. They are symbolic only, but may serve a porpoise in sending a message.
only recount petitions it' over i say over the wighting is on the esll
the end

Gaffney, SC

#15 Nov 13, 2012
the end wrote:
<quoted text>
only recount petitions it' over i say over the wighting is on the esll
Look I' m so scared I can't hit the right buttons when spelling.
the wrightings on the wall I say hunker down it's coming.
The OBAMANATOR has arrived. He's fooled the uninformec again he's going to finish us off now
Just Saying

Nashville, TN

#16 Nov 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> let's see, Romney has fund raiser at CEO of Papa John's pizza, house, mmmm know papa raises price of pizza, just maybe he's mad because his man lost, and the money he gave to Romney went for nothing, And now you state President Obama raised the price of pizza? Yea, sounds just like The Great Many. Makes no since.
Since, sense. It does not matter since you seem to have no fncking sense anyway. LOL!
2legit2quit

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
Bush declared 422 disasters in 7 1/2 years, we are still here. States filed petitions after the elections in the past, and they are from political websites. Not the Government of states, bet they can't verity the signatures of a one line petition anyway. They are symbolic only, but may serve a porpoise in sending a message.
lol please google the word "porpoise" you have made a hilarious error
LOL

Kodak, TN

#18 Nov 13, 2012
2legit2quit wrote:
<quoted text>
lol please google the word "porpoise" you have made a hilarious error
auto correct. Thanks for pointing it out!
the end

Morristown, TN

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Since, sense. It does not matter since you seem to have no fncking sense anyway. LOL!
Your right since sence who cares.
Obamanator is here now all of us will have no cents.
Thats funny I don"t care who ya are
LOL

Kodak, TN

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Since, sense. It does not matter since you seem to have no fncking sense anyway. LOL!
It's not my fault you can't understand.
Unbelivable

Dandridge, TN

#21 Nov 13, 2012
the end wrote:
<quoted text>
No it,s not the great many
but do you not see the wrighting on the wall.
Obama even increased the price of pizza no other president in history has done that.
Now run I say Run. can we have A do over
NOPE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spud's restaurant (Jan '15) 18 min Genie Poo 36
Confederate flags at school 50 min Open Minded 8
farmers market 51 min lazies 3
Windows 10 1 hr IT secrets 4
September 23, 2015 prophecy. Any thoughts ? 3 hr FFS 5
Old Rail line in down town (Feb '14) 3 hr Ben 15
Hot chicks at jtekt 4 hr Really said 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages