County Resident

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2012
This guy is ridiculous. He wants to be a cop so bad he can smell but all he can do is catch dogs. Has anyone had trouble out of the Humane Society. If you have a legitimate call on a pit or rottweiller good luck! However if you have a crippled cat now they can catch him in your own yard.
customer

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2012
County Resident wrote:
This guy is ridiculous. He wants to be a cop so bad he can smell but all he can do is catch dogs. Has anyone had trouble out of the Humane Society. If you have a legitimate call on a pit or rottweiller good luck! However if you have a crippled cat now they can catch him in your own yard.
I have never had a problem with him or any of the officers before. They have been very professional and did their job satisfactorily.
Fact of the Matter

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Oct 17, 2012
County Resident wrote:
Say what you want to, but this guy you are throwing off on as well as his partner have saved a lot of animals that were living in horrible situations and conditions. Until you have done this type of work you might want to think about that. It cannot be easy dealing with the types of people who would abuse animals, but they deal with these people on a daily basis. I personally see their efforts as heroic. They may not get to the "dogs running at large" or the "excessive barking" calls as fast as some of you would like, but it could be and most likely is that they are held up by an emergency situation that takes precedence such as an abuse case or an injured animal.
People Please

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2012
County Resident wrote:
Sounds to me like you have a problem... You can't blame the officers if you are trying to cause issues for someone else... You must really like causing issues because only people that have nothing to support their accusations will get on a public forum and try to slander someone.. Well guess what idiot.. There are two sides to every story so lets hear the whole thing.. People like you make hard working people look bad.. No not every issue is going to be resolved in a way that everyone can be happy but it has to be done in according to the law.. If you don't like it then move somewhere that the laws revolve around you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc Kinser (Dec '08) 10 min Nej0714 40
Letter holt 1 hr balding guy 6
Subway morristown mall 1 hr balding guy 5
What happened to the Smoking Thread? 1 hr balding guy 15
Chris Duncan 1 hr balding guy 2
did my wife cheat (Jun '12) 2 hr Scammer 61
Worst Lawyers in Moristown...... (Apr '12) 2 hr Wedding 121
Sykes new call center in Morristown (Sep '15) 3 hr SykesSucks 238

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web