deadbeat men we need to know about
lol

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 15, 2012
so be it wrote:
<quoted text>stop lying for him, he is a poor excuse for anything, and he needs to grow the hell up and od right by ALL of his kids 12 plus
Sorry so be it, not sure if I should have replied to you...my reply was an intended remark on chris

Since: Aug 12

United States

#23 Nov 15, 2012
Matthew John Wendover AKA "New York"
apple bottom 1981

United States

#24 Nov 18, 2012
Mason Cloud ladies beware ! He's a lier,theif and a user.Don't have any babies with him he will leave you to take care of the child on you're. on. And deny the child . Childsupport won't help .He won't get a job. And they never put him in jail. So if you see him head for the hills as fast as you can.
lolz

Nashville, TN

#25 Nov 19, 2012
brandon sizemore and jr hayes
overheartache

United States

#26 Nov 26, 2012
Brian Williams he lies to women he is with and will accuse of cheating when not good person until doors are shut
Haha

Lathrop, CA

#27 Dec 19, 2012
Definitely Matt Bunch! He has 3 diff baby mamas. 2 of them were pregnant at the same time. He doesnt take care of any of them, he is always on drugs, and he mooches off mommy and daddy. I even heard he filed for disability. What a jackass.
for a fact

Pickens, SC

#28 Dec 19, 2012
dustin stubblefield is trash. has 2 kids and doesnt take care of them. wont work pill head junkie lives off of mommy and whatever girl hes with. he robs people.
gonond

Masontown, PA

#29 Dec 20, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …
why do we need to know about them?
Kayla Trachsel

Mount Juliet, TN

#30 Jan 3, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
His parents are just as bad. They are supposedly big christians and Robert is in the overhomeboys gospel group. How a grandparent can act holier than thou and expect to make it to heaven is beyond me. Chris has other kids and he doesnt do anything for them either. WOMEN BEWARE!!!!
This just makes me sick! How people can get on here and spread lies. I will say nothing to defend Chris, but I will Robert and Loleta. You do not know the heartache that they have suffered and how torn they have been over certain situations. They have been through this not once but twice! I have had the priviledge to be part of their family for 10yrs as their daughter in law. I am married to their other son. They are the best inlaws anyone could ask for. They have been their for me,my husband, and my children from day one. They give unselfishly their time, love, and attention. Please don't balme Chris's actions on them. Parents can only instill value, love, and pray for their children...they cannot control them. My husband is a very successful business man,a loving husband, and a caring and present father. He is a testament to his upbringing. So before you go bad mouthing people I suggest you talk to them, and listen to their side of the story!
d well

Morristown, TN

#31 Jan 3, 2013
Darrell Bryant ... piece of garbage! Sleeps with married wemon ! His day is comming!
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#32 Jan 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Nobody needs to know about im single I can care less about deadbeats and dont care if they pay a Thing?
sexy

Morristown, TN

#33 Jan 4, 2013
oh now to post #31 jealous get over it an get a dam life.
my opinion

United States

#34 Jan 4, 2013
Brandon ratliff he giving up his rights cuz he refuse to take care of his kids..its all over fb but running around like ntg wrong sumbody need to cut his nuts off i been knowing him since elementary n he will nvr change feel sorry for his kids
Yes

Morristown, TN

#35 Jan 4, 2013
my opinion wrote:
Brandon ratliff he giving up his rights cuz he refuse to take care of his kids..its all over fb but running around like ntg wrong sumbody need to cut his nuts off i been knowing him since elementary n he will nvr change feel sorry for his kids
Wondering if this is the same Ratliff?
uSEEme

United States

#36 Jan 4, 2013
Hey i just seen him..wow
sroberts

Morristown, TN

#37 Jan 4, 2013
Sexy u must be one of his nasty hoe's .. and why would anyone be jealous of that nasty piece of shit! His x wife is bigger then then a whale you probably gona catch her diabetes from sleeping with his sorry ass!
uSEEme

United States

#38 Jan 4, 2013
Are u tALK bOut the OnE thAt havE thE cRoWn vIc
wondering

Concord, NC

#39 Jan 5, 2013
Norman sampson hasn't ever paid for his girls. I feel sorry for the Grandmother of the 2 girls. She is stuck raising these kids without a dime from him or Jennifer. They both are not very responsible.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#40 Jan 12, 2013
Antonio Reginal Mack of williamsburg, VA is a deadbeat man! He has 6 children by 6 different women and don't know his oldest child at all..he found out about her like 2 years ago and he still denied her. He's broke, a liar so ladies stay away from this loser!! He isn't a man at all. He looks for attention and pampering from a women and will take money from you after he gives you his sad ass sob story about how he can't pay his rent and how he can't keep his lights on or buy food. His father spoils him which he constantly brags about. He'll pretend like he won't take your money, when you offer help, but he'll take it after a couple of time you offer. He works at a job at Eastern State Hospital where he slept with most of the women there and thiere friends. Ladies, if you live in williamsburg VA and run across this loser, RUN! He is insecure, a big liar, user, minipulator, he's decietful, a obvious cheat, and loves women drama, he wants a women to chase after him, and fight/argue over him and the bad thing about it..he is not even all that. He drinks like a fish and smoke like a chimeniny. Stay away from this deadbeat ass loser!
Asdf

Summerville, SC

#41 Jan 12, 2013
Lady MacBeth he thinks hes a girl dont date him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gina Russell? 1 hr Lisa 2
rod and hillary linkous 4 hr Need job 2
JTEKT firing old employees daily? (May '15) 4 hr Need job 57
worst boss ever (Apr '09) 5 hr Sic-of-it 29
Country singer luke bryan performing at applebees? 5 hr Prove it 17
Red challenger 5 hr Keyuh 11
Classic car clubs 5 hr Qitten 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages