deadbeat men we need to know about

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
overdeadbeats

Asheboro, NC

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Want to put this on here cause all women know some dead beats and some of us would like to know who they are so if they cross our path we at least have a warning at least instead of having to deal with nuts
tired of it

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Robert Collins stay away or u will just be another baby mama
Baby Momma

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Billy steward from newport does some stomping here though. Has about 11 kids and only takes care of one from what I hear
KD baby

Loris, SC

#4 Nov 4, 2012
james bunch(stevie) worthless piece of shit
bama

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Anyone who would sleep with your nasty ass on the first date! Now thats a deadbeat..
tired of it

Henderson, NC

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Robert Collins is a damn joke, so many kids he cant take care of them, thinks hes a great father hahahaha, only is his sick little mind, if you really know him you know how sorry he is, he took two of his girls just so he could get the food stamps and a goverment check, pray forthose children they will need it living with him, he dont know how to take care of a dog let alone a child
ah hell

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 5, 2012
tired of it wrote:
Robert Collins is a damn joke, so many kids he cant take care of them, thinks hes a great father hahahaha, only is his sick little mind, if you really know him you know how sorry he is, he took two of his girls just so he could get the food stamps and a goverment check, pray forthose children they will need it living with him, he dont know how to take care of a dog let alone a child
If only you'd swallowed..
baby mama

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 6, 2012
tired of it wrote:
I know Robert I dont know who you think you are but this is all a lie and i have a child with him this is just someone that does not have anything better to do besides talk bout someone and he is a great father to his children
Dad

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 6, 2012
baby mama wrote:
<quoted text>I know Robert I dont know who you think you are but this is all a lie and i have a child with him this is just someone that does not have anything better to do besides talk bout someone and he is a great father to his children
how many kids does he have?
CONCERNED

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
how many kids does he have?
He has going on 12 by 9 different females
friendly

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2012
I too know Mr. Collins and this is no lie. He is living withone ofthe baby mommas as we speak but sleeping with everything that looks his way, she is just to blind to see it because she loves him. Shes about as dumb as any female he has been with. He got his two girls to get food stamps, a government appartment and to get out of paying child support on them. The only way he takes care of his children is if you file for child support. Besides that you are own your own and the poor kids hurt. His girl friend now is a stalker, lier, and is teaching him ways to suck the government dry just like she does. So watch out for them both. Everytime there is something going to be givin away bet if you look around they are both there. Ask his baby momma Susan sometime,he is horrible to them kids she has came to me asking what she can do to help them girls get out of that mess. They stay in a nasty appartment and watch Robert have sex with anything that will let him.
Chris Trachsel

Morristown, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Chris Trachsel is a deadbeat dad.
Dad

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
CONCERNED wrote:
<quoted text>He has going on 12 by 9 different females
he needs chemical castration
Rick

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Chris Trachsel wrote:
Chris Trachsel is a deadbeat dad.
His parents are just as bad. They are supposedly big christians and Robert is in the overhomeboys gospel group. How a grandparent can act holier than thou and expect to make it to heaven is beyond me. Chris has other kids and he doesnt do anything for them either. WOMEN BEWARE!!!!
curious

Cornelius, NC

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Are u talking about the robert that works at as is furniture that used to work at walmart years ago
nice

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2012
overdeadbeats wrote:
Want to put this on here cause all women know some dead beats and some of us would like to know who they are so if they cross our path we at least have a warning at least instead of having to deal with nuts
I believe there is two sides to every story and every parent is responsible for their children.
But their should also be repercussions for skanky babies mommas attempting to get another check.
I am in no way saying you fall into this category but their are those who do and shoulld be penalized for their actions as well. Maybe all people should be fixed at birth to be reversed later when their smart enough and financially ready for children. If we lose a few along the way to std,s oh well they probably weren't responsible enough to be allowed to reproduce anyhow.
Rick

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2012
curious wrote:
Are u talking about the robert that works at as is furniture that used to work at walmart years ago
I dont think so. Robert does home repairs and married to Loleta. He plays the drums and drives the big bus for Over Home Boys. Chris has a bad attitude and talks to his mother like a dog.
so be it

United States

#18 Nov 10, 2012
baby mama wrote:
<quoted text>I know Robert I dont know who you think you are but this is all a lie and i have a child with him this is just someone that does not have anything better to do besides talk bout someone and he is a great father to his children
stop lying for him, he is a poor excuse for anything, and he needs to grow the hell up and od right by ALL of his kids 12 plus
friendly

Morristown, TN

#19 Nov 10, 2012
so be it wrote:
<quoted text>stop lying for him, he is a poor excuse for anything, and he needs to grow the hell up and od right by ALL of his kids 12 plus
Thank you, GOD somebody else knows this low life for who he really is.
lol

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 14, 2012
so be it wrote:
<quoted text>stop lying for him, he is a poor excuse for anything, and he needs to grow the hell up and od right by ALL of his kids 12 plus
You mean he was able to keep it up that long?! Lol!! He is psycho!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closure 53 min hisqueen 14
transgender dating (Apr '12) 1 hr Dougy 8
do u know jackie wells? (Mar '11) 2 hr yo mama 27
Nurse pay scale in and around Morristown, LPN & RN (Jun '11) 2 hr baby gurl 65
Is everyone in morristown disabled ? 2 hr Gillis 21
Miss that... 5 hr Dodge 13
room 148 7 hr HalfOffPooter 16

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance