hamblen resident

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2011
is this the same summer that used to live in morristown? paper said she was murdered in crab orchard by some truck driver from nc
Noelle

Arden, NC

#2 Oct 9, 2011
I don't know if she lived in Morristown or not. I think she did.

SUMMER NICOLE NELMS

Summer Nicole Nelms, age 35, of Jefferson City, passed away suddenly Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2011 in Crab Orchard, Tenn. She was a member of the Manley Baptist Church.

She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Claude and Beatrice Wyatt and David and Nannie Belle Nelms.

She is survived by her children, Allison Grace Nelms, Kerry Alexia Nicely and Aaliyah Nicole Nelms; father and mother, John and Linda Wyatt Nelms; brothers, Christian W.(Karen) Nelms and Joseph Dean Nelms; nephew, Andy Nelms; and several aunts, uncles and cousins.

A private graveside service will be held for the family.

Summer will be sadly missed by her family and especially Allison, Kerry and Aaliyah. She had a kind spirit and loving heart. In lieu of flowers the family suggest that memorials be made to local homeless shelters.
friend

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2011
hamblen resident wrote:
is this the same summer that used to live in morristown? paper said she was murdered in crab orchard by some truck driver from nc
Yes. She went to West High. Class of 94
sorry for u loss

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2011
May God b with ur family during ur time of loss
Update

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2011
The suspect in the murder of Summer Nicole Nelms has hanged himself in jail. His name is Allen Stacy Rogers.

http://crossville-chronicle.com/local/x116842...

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/dec/17/man-...
Mommysbabygirl

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 21, 2012
I'm Allison grace Nelms.......and this was my mommy......:'(
Update

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Mommysbabygirl wrote:
I'm Allison grace Nelms.......and this was my mommy......:'(
I never knew your mother. It is so sad and I'm sorry for your loss. I am sure that you must miss her.
friend

Chattanooga, TN

#8 May 7, 2012
So sorry for your loss Allison. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Love to you
becky collins staley

Morristown, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2013
I knew summer since middle school. She was a dear friend. She was sweet aand good hearted. So sorry fir your lose. May the lord give you peace and comfort. Im really sorry to hear about this.
Aaliyah Nelms

Jefferson City, TN

#10 Apr 1, 2016
This is her daughter Aaliyah Nelms I UST to live in the apartment whith her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raven relyea 2 min Help 1
Hand foot and mouth 46 min Cherokee 8
Harley Mitchell 56 min Getalife 19
Brandon Hickey 1 hr BLmama 1
Morristown just sucks (Jun '15) 1 hr Real_Country_Boy 89
Info 1 hr whoa 2
What's new a Mahle 3 hr Analfissure 10

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance