First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Does anyone know the details of his trial? When it will be heard?
been a while

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Mar 8, 2013
When is it? Will anything really happen? Scotty's family isn't seeking anything are they? I thought they were trying to keep him out of trouble.
bumfuzzled

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Its not them he has to deal with.
roxy bear

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Huh
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Still know one knows whats up with this?
Jax

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Got a real name?
Jill

Columbia, SC

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Timothy thore
Jack

Columbia, SC

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Let him burn in helll
Just Saying

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Let him burn in helll
yes he deserves to be in jail, but wow, that's harsh! Has anything happened yet with him?
Big bad John

Shelby, NC

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Yea fu@& both ofem!
Wondering

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Any news of what's going on with him? Has he been put in jail?
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 17, 2013
Heard anything about his trial
Curious

Hickory, NC

#16 Dec 18, 2013
What happened? Went to school with him. What is he going on trial for? What did he do?
Lol

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 18, 2013
He was drunk. Driving. Wrecked. Someone in the car died. This was almost 2 years ago I think. Not sure what transpired but I know he was charged.
Curious

Hickory, NC

#18 Dec 18, 2013
Do you know who died?
Lol

Morristown, TN

#19 Dec 19, 2013
Scotty McCartee
Lol

Morristown, TN

#20 Dec 19, 2013
And it was in July 2012 so it's not been 2 years ago yet but getting close. It was Smurfs 3rd DUI. I "think" he was charged with manslaughter but do not quote me on that as I honestly can't remember. They had just finished up a wedding reception for Scotty & Heather who had gotten married just a short time before the accident & they held a reception for friends/family who didn't attend the wedding. And I mean zero disrespect towards Heather. She's a nice lady. But she moved on fairly quickly. I know we all grieve differently but had that been my husband I'd still be a broken mess and nowhere near ready to move on with someone new. But that's just me.
Two cents

United States

#21 Dec 19, 2013
I think that if Thore was charged then you should've charged all of them. If 4 people get into a car and ALL 4 ARE DRUNK and they drive down the road and wreck, then in my opinion, all 4 should be charged. I hate it for the deceased person but in the end they ALL 4 KNEW that they're wasn't a sober person in the car so they should've not got in the vehicle. I also think the person hosting the party should get some type of charges brought on them for letting 4 drunk people leave a party driving a car. The point I'm trying to make is this, they all 4 knew that Thore was drunk and they should've never got into the car. If Thore would've hit another car and the driver of the other car would've been sober then yea throw him in jail but in this case I think that all should be charged. But hey that's just my 2 cents
talbott

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2013
So where's he at??
coint

Morristown, TN

#23 Dec 19, 2013
Who is heather with now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JC I'm coming for MY son 18 min If what 6
Anthony Yount (Mar '11) 20 min For real 29
Play time at Panther Springs 33 min wink 3
Anthony Davis / Could Day Care be a cover for D... 34 min Melissa 25
Easy women at LAC 43 min truth 6
Can a homewrecker carry a diseases? 1 hr Grinder 9
Waffle House?? 1 hr Good Times 5
Please Stop 3 hr Lol 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance