Women who cheat on their military hus...

Women who cheat on their military husbands

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
really

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 20, 2011
Why would anyone want to cheat on their husband thats over seas? They arent over there trying to find another woman. They are risking their lives for this country and most of the wives are so selfish that they have to have a temp. replacement. THATS JUST WRONG!
Been there

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2011
really wrote:
Why would anyone want to cheat on their husband thats over seas? They arent over there trying to find another woman. They are risking their lives for this country and most of the wives are so selfish that they have to have a temp. replacement. THATS JUST WRONG!
Anyone who cheats is selfish. And cheating is WRONG!!! It hurts everyone. But, to make it clear, most of the men that I know who are or who have been in the military do and will cheat! I know I am married to one of them. As far as that goes, maybe we ought to have a forum, women that cheat with military men.
omg

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2011
So i can name a couple that have cheated on their husbands while they r out serving our country. Im just going to say some first names. Tiffany, Kassey, jessica, Tonya. That is a few that i know for sure cheated on their husbands while they r serving.

been there, you say u that u know that these men cheat too. So are u saying its ok for someone to cheat on the other if they have cheated on you? I beleive that if u r with someone that u love then u would never cheat on them no matter what. I have been with my husband since 2003 and i would never cheat on him for anything in the world. If he cheated on me i would be very hurt but i would not go out and cheat on him. I would just kick his butt to the curb. NOBODY deserves to be cheated on and once a cheater always a cheater. No matter how much I love my husband if he cheated he would be gone. NO if and or but about it.
really

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2011
I know someone who is cheating on theirs. Which she is nothing but trash! She thinks everyone wants her and would do just about anything to get some money. Her husband is a good guy whos been to Iraq 3 times now. He has to see her post pictures of her and her 'Guy friend" on her facebook page. I just dont think its right.
hangem

Morristown, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2011
Any woman that cheats on her husband anytime is a slut,But when they cheat on their husband while hes in a war zone,they need the he&& beat out of them,and the ones that tell their husband they are cheating on them..That tells me that they want them to be upset so they will get killed,I know someone that this happened too,and he never got over it,and never will!
junkbucket

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2011
Really...I think I know the same girl!!!!
Amanda Fike!
Nasty bitch...she tried to sleep with my man when she was working at lucky 13 and he came in for a tattoo!!!
Yep

Tomball, TX

#7 Mar 22, 2011
I think most of these women just want the men in the military so they can get that check while their gone. They don't care about anyone but themselves.
Broadway Bill

Waldorf, MD

#8 Mar 22, 2011
Military wives who cheat, aren't cheating. They are just making believe this lover is their far away spouse. Don't blame them unless you[ve lived in their shoes. It's almost impossible to have a daily sexual partner then have it taken away from you and not have a "need".
Remember, their spouse away maybe playing away. Military personnel are not noted for their abstinence. This soldier knows. What matters is what kind of wife the soldier came home to.
r u freakin kiddin

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2011
Broadway Bill wrote:
Military wives who cheat, aren't cheating. They are just making believe this lover is their far away spouse. Don't blame them unless you[ve lived in their shoes. It's almost impossible to have a daily sexual partner then have it taken away from you and not have a "need".
Remember, their spouse away maybe playing away. Military personnel are not noted for their abstinence. This soldier knows. What matters is what kind of wife the soldier came home to.
Well i have been in this situation. Have u heard of toys. HEllO. I mean come on they made them for a reason. Yes it is hard not seeing ur spouse daily and that need to feel loved is there. But u know that and except that when u marry a millitary person. Like another post said if either is cheating it is wrong. Kick their butt to the curb if they r going to cheat. Even if it is the guy/woman who is serving our country. Nobody deserves to be cheated on no matter who u r.
Trisha Evans

Fairfax, VA

#10 Mar 22, 2011
You Should all ask Barbara Saylor of 259 Jones Lane in Rutledge. Her Husband was working in Iraq as a contractor but retired military. Im sure it wasnt her first time. 2 guys by the way. Sadly she is 51 years old. Broke down and skanky....yuck.
Saw it

Morristown, TN

#11 Mar 22, 2011
Yep wrote:
I think most of these women just want the men in the military so they can get that check while their gone. They don't care about anyone but themselves.
.

Is see a girl all the time at walmart with a guy and i know for a fact her husband is In Iraq. It's a shame.
hangem

Morristown, TN

#12 Mar 22, 2011
Broadway Bill wrote:
Military wives who cheat, aren't cheating. They are just making believe this lover is their far away spouse. Don't blame them unless you[ve lived in their shoes. It's almost impossible to have a daily sexual partner then have it taken away from you and not have a "need".
Remember, their spouse away maybe playing away. Military personnel are not noted for their abstinence. This soldier knows. What matters is what kind of wife the soldier came home to.
Thats why they sell vibrators!
Been there

Morristown, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2011
omg wrote:
So i can name a couple that have cheated on their husbands while they r out serving our country. Im just going to say some first names. Tiffany, Kassey, jessica, Tonya. That is a few that i know for sure cheated on their husbands while they r serving.
been there, you say u that u know that these men cheat too. So are u saying its ok for someone to cheat on the other if they have cheated on you? I beleive that if u r with someone that u love then u would never cheat on them no matter what. I have been with my husband since 2003 and i would never cheat on him for anything in the world. If he cheated on me i would be very hurt but i would not go out and cheat on him. I would just kick his butt to the curb. NOBODY deserves to be cheated on and once a cheater always a cheater. No matter how much I love my husband if he cheated he would be gone. NO if and or but about it.
LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR.....IT IS NOT O.K. FOR ANYONE TO CHEAT ON THEIR SPOUSE. AND WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 90 PERCENT OF THE GUYS I KNOW IN THE MILITARY DO CHEAT. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T THINK IT IWLL HAPPEN TO YOU, THINK AGAIN. I THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS NO WAY IT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME, AND IT DID. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, IT WAS WITH SOMEONE THAT I THOUGHT WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. SO I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ON CHEATING NOW.
omg

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 23, 2011
Im so sorry to hear this. I hate that u had to go through this.
Dawn

Greenway, VA

#15 Apr 16, 2011
this whole cheating thing are sometimes just A pigment of your imagination.. If you know your man or woman why doubt them? I understand everyone gets lonely , but don't we all? Honestly let say j cheated it really means nothing but it will mean a lot to him and vise versa. If you love the person so much you will not cheat on them no matter what cos sometimes the though of being with another person just mosh in bc ur so unlove with your baby. Thats how I feel. I love my hubby and I will trade for one night stand... And that's a fact. And I trust that he will not do such a thing and if he does let's say then his out bc to me that's beyond disrespectful toward my honestly and he doesn't deserve my loyalty so too bad so sad. And I'm not going to feel sorry for him and try to work things out. I laid my rules loud and clear and he doesn't get then the hell out of my face. Why waste the beauty about life? Everything on earth are temporarily.... And were temporary... So why Cheat? When you can spend your time that u have on earth with someone u really care for and really love...:)
Dawn

Greenway, VA

#16 Apr 16, 2011
this whole cheating thing are sometimes just A pigment of your imagination.. If you know your man or woman why doubt them? I understand everyone gets lonely , but don't we all? Honestly let say i cheated it really means nothing to me , but it will mean a lot to him and vise versa if he cheated on me. If you love the person so much you will not cheat on them no matter what cos sometimes the though of being with another person just doesn't mosh in bc ur so in love with your baby. Thats how I feel. I love my hubby and I will never trade him for one night stand or blow Joe that walks in the street... And Idc how much of a hottie he is. His not worth it to me! And that's a fact. And I trust my hubbythro never do such a thing and if he does let's say then his out bc to me that's beyond disrespectful toward my honestly and he doesn't deserve my loyalty. so too bad so sad. And I'm not going to feel sorry for him and try to work things out. I laid my rules loud and clear and he if didnt get it then hell with him. It's that simple. Why waste the beauty about life? Everything on earth are temporarily.... And were temporary... So why Cheat? When you can spend your time that u have on earth with someone u really care for and really love...:)

Sorry guys didn't edit my post
You are dumb

Morristown, TN

#17 Apr 16, 2011
It's not cheating if your husband was stupid enough to join the military and go over seas. He is probably buying prostitutes or raping young girls anyway. If your husband is in the military I think it is a bit too late to try and be a moral person don't you. After all, you married a murderer and you are worried about cheating on him. You probably should be worried about him finding out because he will probably kill your whole family and then himself. Good luck!
LooKs

United States

#19 Apr 16, 2011
Dealva wykle cheated on her husband back in 2000 when her husband was in the military with another married man.
not

Pflugerville, TX

#20 Apr 16, 2011
it is not cheating, it is getting simething you want.
there is a difference in sex and making love.
having sex is pure reconational and is done for fun,
making love is done with your spouse or someone you love.
I would want my woman to have a sex partner if I were overseas and would even help her find one.

IT is not cheating unless you are in love with the person you are having sex with outside marrage.
angry

Morristown, TN

#21 Apr 19, 2011
not wrote:
it is not cheating, it is getting simething you want.
there is a difference in sex and making love.
having sex is pure reconational and is done for fun,
making love is done with your spouse or someone you love.
I would want my woman to have a sex partner if I were overseas and would even help her find one.
IT is not cheating unless you are in love with the person you are having sex with outside marrage.
This is just a bunch of BS....Any cheating at all is WRONG!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salon beside post office 24 min VFL18 16
Anybody know Zack Everhart and Josh howerton 35 min Lol 6
Who's easy at lakeway? 2 hr triffling 33
Child Support Lawyers 2 hr well 50
Walters State New President 2 hr Mystery 24
Connie Ramey 3 hr Angie 8
worst boss ever (Apr '09) 3 hr Curious 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages