Help

Shelbyville, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2013
My girlfriend has betrayed my trust several times, I love her with all my heart, but she continues to talk with other guys and I catch her, and she promises she won't do it again, but she does, she lies if I ask her about a guy en come to find out I was right, I don't wanna waste my time, but I love her to, what should I do?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Help wrote:
My girlfriend has betrayed my trust several times, I love her with all my heart, but she continues to talk with other guys and I catch her, and she promises she won't do it again, but she does, she lies if I ask her about a guy en come to find out I was right, I don't wanna waste my time, but I love her to, what should I do?
Hate to say it because you're not going to want to hear it, but you're dooming yourself to this kind of life if you keep her around. You've given her every opportunity to stop but you keep catching her so she hasn't stopped and that means she probably isn't going to.
Move on. Save yourself some heartache and find yourself someone worthy of your love. I don't know why loyal people always seem to want to hook up with the unloyal...but it happens.
Blessings to you.
Help

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Mar 2, 2013
It's just hard, I have loved this girl for 3 years, we are taking a break now, but you are probably right, things might not change, thank you so much man
my opinion

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2013
I have been married for 18 years and I will tell you trust is one of the mainstays in a healthy relationship and it is obvious from what you said that given her past record this girl is never going to be trustworthy.It hurts now but know 100% without a doubt if you put yourself out there you will find someone that will return the love and faithfulness which you give them.Don"t let the girl ruin one more day of your happiness,open doors for women,compliment the lady in line at a store,smile when someone catches your eye and you will find someone for you when the time is right.Also when you are happy again the cheater will no doubt be jealous and want you back but don't do it,you know what the end result will be with her so I say consider her dead to you and cease all communication.If you stick to your guns you will get through this and have taken a valuable life lesson with you.Best of luck man.peace...
Help

Shelbyville, TN

#5 Mar 2, 2013
It's just so hard, this girl has had my heart for 3 years. But you are so right
Wifey

Mauldin, SC

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Just a question here: Have you done anything to push her away? Has she asked you to change at all? If she has asked you to change, and you have not, how can you expect her to be any different? My bet? She's trying to get your attention. It's immature, but it could be a game she's playing. If you've been good to her and have given her no reason to treat you this way: walk away before you tie the dreaded knot. If you want it to work get off your tail and make something happen.
yuck

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Help wrote:
It's just so hard, this girl has had my heart for 3 years. But you are so right
just what did you love so much? The lying? The cheating? The distrust? The lack of respect?
goddess

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2013
We r married,we have been married soul and form.
French

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Oui mademoiselle.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Help wrote:
It's the curiosity of the young, as both guys and gals will be inclined to find out about the opposite sex.Enter a few problems in a relationship and that usually adds more fuel to the fire to explore with other people.Sometimes it's hard to control your feelings for someone even if they keep crossing that line.Sooner or later you'll get tired of the worry and the heartache and start considering your other options.Be honest to yourself, if someone keeps breaking your heart and has no remorse for lying or cheating then it's time to move on.You'll find yourself caring about different girls as you go through life while you experience different kinds of relationships.Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship, for without it, the relationship can't progress on the positive side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Crosby (Jul '10) 11 min random 25
Amanda purkey (Sep '14) 35 min random 45
who nos rob registar? 38 min suck this 37
QUESTION, What type of woman contacts a Married... 55 min suck this 24
Why did Jessa Hill go to jail today? (Sep '14) 1 hr random 44
chris bivens 1 hr Truth 18
Lear 2 hr Snob 25
cops gone bad #9 9 hr Wow 189
More from around the web

Morristown People Search