Wreck on Panther Creek Road
to all you dumb fcks

Morristown, TN

#51 Jul 18, 2011
Yeah if you consider antibotics drugs than sure she is you stupid mother f'cker! and no they took her blood in the helecopter so shut the hell up!you don't have a god daymn clue what happened! And tiffany hell yeah i stand up for my family and no not once have i posted anything on facebook, all you people have no idea what you are talking about, i called lacrista and talked to her, i don't post shit on facebook or f'ckin topix for that matter until i heard her mother talking about shit on topix, so all of you can just hide behind your little computer and make up all kinds of lies and bullsh*t! I'm done looking at all these lies! You will be next, the universe tends to unfold as it should and you all will get yours! And if it would've been chelsea and lacrista in a wreck i'm pretty sure i would never post some shit like they did, and no i wouldn't have been disrespectful unlike all you fake ass mother f'ckers!
hey

Morristown, TN

#52 Jul 18, 2011
it wasn't even her car so whatever meds were found wasn't even hers, and if they would've found anything they would've charged her so keep up with shit and don't just assume you now, everyone should be praying for these people and not gossiping about it, best beleive God is watching all of you disappointed!
Tony

Morristown, TN

#53 Jul 18, 2011
I worked the wreck scene and she is right nothing but amoxicillin was found, and the girls were badly hurt and the last thing you should be doing is gossiping about it on Morristown Topix, and the liquor bottle was alomost full so if they were drinking it wasn't enough to cause the wreck, someone was on their side of the road and when she tried to miss them she flipped. None of you were there, I was so! So if anyone has any significant questions I will answer them cause only I and the other few people there know, thank you.
Officer

Morristown, TN

#54 Jul 18, 2011
I am a police officer and I watched my daughter on here so I decided to take a look at what is being said. I hope you all know that if she wanted to charges could be pressed and this is harassment. You are lucky it wasn't you.
jack neoff

Morristown, TN

#55 Jul 18, 2011
were the antibotics for an STD?
no matter se was still drinking and driving so that makes it everyones business because she could have hit anyone on te road that night.
luckily she it a pole and not a car with innocent people who had 0% of alchol in their system.
Maybe mom was crying because she knows she failed at raising a child with enough brainpower to not drink and drive.
to all you dumb fcks wrote:
Yeah if you consider antibotics drugs than sure she is you stupid mother f'cker! and no they took her blood in the helecopter so shut the hell up!you don't have a god daymn clue what happened! And tiffany hell yeah i stand up for my family and no not once have i posted anything on facebook, all you people have no idea what you are talking about, i called lacrista and talked to her, i don't post shit on facebook or f'ckin topix for that matter until i heard her mother talking about shit on topix, so all of you can just hide behind your little computer and make up all kinds of lies and bullsh*t! I'm done looking at all these lies! You will be next, the universe tends to unfold as it should and you all will get yours! And if it would've been chelsea and lacrista in a wreck i'm pretty sure i would never post some shit like they did, and no i wouldn't have been disrespectful unlike all you fake ass mother f'ckers!
well

United States

#56 Jul 18, 2011
Officer wrote:
I am a police officer and I watched my daughter on here so I decided to take a look at what is being said. I hope you all know that if she wanted to charges could be pressed and this is harassment. You are lucky it wasn't you.
Free speech!!!!!!
so you know

Columbia, SC

#57 Jul 18, 2011
Officer wrote:
Police officers think they are so smart...how is this harassment? Maybe you should be more concerned about all the illegals in town than worried about what people say on a gossip website? Or better yet, do something about Morristown's horrific drug epidemic.
jack neoff

Morristown, TN

#58 Jul 18, 2011
that was no cop, even morristown police know that speaking your opinion or the truth about someone is not harassment.
It would be defamation of character but only if the person stated something as fact that wasn't or they can give their opinion on anything as long as it is stated as opinion.

nothing said was illegal, however impersonating an officer even online is.
Think about that sis
pc

Knoxville, TN

#59 Jul 18, 2011
to all your dumb fcks wrote:
Brooke is a good person and I should tear you up for posting some shit like that, you low life mother f'cker. You should rot in hell. Get a life, stop gossiping about ppl you don't even know. You are pathetic and it should've been you that f'ckin crashed into a pole for even saying some shit like that all of you, if you would pull your head out of your ass you would know that they were all prescription meds like anitbotics and shit, not what you junkies are talking about, and she barely had a trace of alcohol in her system, you are a waste of flesh and blood and you will get yours, believe me!
Wow just barely a trace of alcohol
matt

Nashville, TN

#60 Jul 18, 2011
i think that most u people r that wrote these bad things about brooke are ashamed or afraid seeing that u cant even type your real name.
pc

Knoxville, TN

#61 Jul 18, 2011
hey wrote:
it wasn't even her car so whatever meds were found wasn't even hers, and if they would've found anything they would've charged her so keep up with shit and don't just assume you now, everyone should be praying for these people and not gossiping about it, best beleive God is watching all of you disappointed!
They have up to a yr to charge them or the driver trust me my husband was charged the last day before the yr was up
Calie Roller

Mount Juliet, TN

#62 Jul 18, 2011
To all you dumb fucks who think they kno oh so much your a worthless trashy hipacrit!!!!! I was there in the passanger seat of the wreck!!! the reason we wrecked is cause someone was on our side of the road! It was either hit them or go the other way which if we would have been messed up we probably would have hit the other car but no we went the other direction and top hevey cars tend to flip!!!! We are blessed to still be here!! God is a great God && every1 who talked shit bout us is more than likely goin to hell so i pray for ur soul!!!!!! No need to point fingers when ur hands are not close to being clean!!! You should be ashamed && most of you are since you cant show who you are!!! You ppl need to pray && go to church && ask for forgiveness on ur horried souls!!!!!!! How dare you sit behind ur computers talking bad about us && wishing death on someone you dont kno!!!! KARMA is very powerful && so is the Lord && you sorry low lifes will get whats coming to you!!!!!! My prayers are with you souless ppl && man up to what you have to say!!!! To those who helped && sent your prayers out thank you so very much && God Bless You!!! To the haters im siging off with my dignity && respect thanks!!!!!
Calie Roller!!!!!!!!!
Katelyn

Morristown, TN

#63 Jul 19, 2011
People can defend these girls as much as they want but the truth is known. They should be glad they didn't hit another car that had innocent people in it. Praying won't teach them anything, maybe this car wreck will (doubtful).
Alyssa

Charlotte, NC

#64 Jul 19, 2011
tiffany wrote:
You ladies on hear is trying to stick up for your friend, which is understandable. Unfortunally I've read comments on other post you have made, about Chelsea and Lacrista. I bet if they was in a car wreck you girls wouldn't have no respect for them. I see status' on facebook pointing towards them all the time. So Chelsea was right in her status that karma did get you girls. Thts what I like about her she will let you know exactly how she feels about somebody wheater you like it or not. And Crista will too real quick! But You girls are hypocrits. Worry about your friend then being on topix! And if they wasn't drinking and driving or messed up please explain how they wrecked.. They obviously was doing something illegal!
Yeahh... this is pretty obvious who this is. And I'm sure its no one named tiffany. Anyways, what the hell does that have to do with their car wreck? Not a damn thing. And why would Brooke get on topix and start something about herself? Cause if you knew so much, you'd know that the title of that post was "Brooke Harville". So who started that? I'm guessing the only person who Brooke has problems with. And their wouldn't be any status' on fb if they didn't do the same thing. But I thought all that bogus drama was dropped? Which is why I'm wondering why its being brought up on here. And don't worry about what the f*ck I do. I'm more than worried bout my friend but if she's being trashed on topix ill defend her right there beside her. So why don't YOU quit worrying bout my priorities. And if you wanna know how they wrecked please read the comment from the person that worked the wreck instead of assuming cause you don't know shit. Nor do you need to so mind your own. You can read this shit all day long. But if you can't be respectful, don't get on here with this nonsense that don't have shit to do with anything.
Alyssa

Charlotte, NC

#65 Jul 19, 2011
Tony wrote:
I worked the wreck scene and she is right nothing but amoxicillin was found, and the girls were badly hurt and the last thing you should be doing is gossiping about it on Morristown Topix, and the liquor bottle was alomost full so if they were drinking it wasn't enough to cause the wreck, someone was on their side of the road and when she tried to miss them she flipped. None of you were there, I was so! So if anyone has any significant questions I will answer them cause only I and the other few people there know, thank you.
Whoever you are, I applaud you for being real and defending what ACTUALLY happened. This is exactly what I was told at the hospital in the ER the night it happened. This is my BEST friend all these pieces of trash are talking about. But hey, that's morristown for you. But thank you for being real and trying to get the TRUTH out there.
alyssa

Mount Juliet, TN

#66 Jul 19, 2011
confused wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still confused. Are you saying that she isn't a pill head? This shouldn't be that complicated.
obviously thats what im sayin stupid ass. Its not complicated. all im saying is ppl need to shut the hell up with all of their assumptions cause they dont know shit! all its doing is making shit worse cause ppl find enjoyment out of this ridiculous shit. But thats MOST of the ppl in this sorry excuse for a town. what other place would have a website like this? where you can run your mouth about something you wish you had a clue about and not even put your name on it!! tell me whats complicated about that??
alyssa

Mount Juliet, TN

#67 Jul 19, 2011
Katelyn wrote:
People can defend these girls as much as they want but the truth is known. They should be glad they didn't hit another car that had innocent people in it. Praying won't teach them anything, maybe this car wreck will (doubtful).
What truth is known? You WISH you knew, but ovbiously you dont so keep makin yourself look just as stupid ass you are. & keep posting comments and ill continue to tell you why youre wrong! "praying wont teach them anything" No, but it will help them recover which is what they need. But they dont need yours, they have everyone who actually means something's prayers. & looks like your the person that needs to be taught something. You wouldnt say shit like this if it was your bestfriends life that was almost taken. But thats alright. keep runnin that huge mouth of yours, cause you'll get yours & what you deserve for being the rude, disrespectful person you are. The lord works in mysterious ways.... remember that.
alyssa

Mount Juliet, TN

#68 Jul 19, 2011
to all you dumb fcks wrote:
Exactly Whit! But I think we were raised to know that when something like this happens, you dont say "karmas a bitch" or "they got what they deserved". No, we may not get along with those girls, but I would NEVER say something like that to someone who almost didnt make it out of that car! & Brooke wouldnt either. Not even to her worst enemy. But YES karma is a bitch, and all these people with their rude ass comments WILL get theirs.. sooner or later.
Katelyn

Morristown, TN

#69 Jul 19, 2011
alyssa wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth is known? You WISH you knew, but ovbiously you dont so keep makin yourself look just as stupid ass you are. & keep posting comments and ill continue to tell you why youre wrong! "praying wont teach them anything" No, but it will help them recover which is what they need. But they dont need yours, they have everyone who actually means something's prayers. & looks like your the person that needs to be taught something. You wouldnt say shit like this if it was your bestfriends life that was almost taken. But thats alright. keep runnin that huge mouth of yours, cause you'll get yours & what you deserve for being the rude, disrespectful person you are. The lord works in mysterious ways.... remember that.
Oh yes the lord works in mysterious ways. Hmmmm I could easily reverse this to say that perhaps this car wreck was in fact that. Luckily they lived but lets just hope it will teach them a lesson, don't get f*cked up and drive. Grow up.
MJG

Knoxville, TN

#70 Jul 19, 2011
tiffany wrote:
You ladies on hear is trying to stick up for your friend, which is understandable. Unfortunally I've read comments on other post you have made, about Chelsea and Lacrista. I bet if they was in a car wreck you girls wouldn't have no respect for them. I see status' on facebook pointing towards them all the time. So Chelsea was right in her status that karma did get you girls. Thts what I like about her she will let you know exactly how she feels about somebody wheater you like it or not. And Crista will too real quick! But You girls are hypocrits. Worry about your friend then being on topix! And if they wasn't drinking and driving or messed up please explain how they wrecked.. They obviously was doing something illegal!
I 100% agree with this if you didn't care you wouldn't be on here checking! I know them and I don't have any thing aginst them but when you make childish choices as an adult you deserve the feed back havn't you heard take the good with the bad if they did something crazy then they should man up to that and maybe people would have a little more heart! And Alssa wasn't even there so all she knows is really hear say too just from them! But as the question still stands if it wasn't something they shouldn't have been doing then why can't anyone come up with what happened and as for antibiotics and crap thats bull since when does everyone get prescribed the same meds lol at least not intil after a wreck that is! I mean everyone that age parties and drinks what makes you STUPID and I don't care to say STUPID is the driving drunk and effed up! or driving on antibiotics as they call it these days! their lives have all been spared but it's time for the pitty to be over because they keep forgetting as they ask for prayer that they put themselves in that situation and put their own lives at risk no one else did it for them so stop acting like everybody owes you guys something and get over it and move on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Trash on Welfare 9 min Madelyn 13
Why are people here so ugly, fat and mean? (Jun '12) 23 min Learn some manners 19
Next Time Wont You 1 hr Back Masking 17
Amy Majors Back at it again? 1 hr Back Masking 9
Cracker barrel Caitlin 1 hr Ewwwcat 10
Dr. Chambers wife... 1 hr High school class... 11
Orange and black 2 hr Would love to fin... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages