Hottest Woman in Morristown
tn fitness guy

Morristown, TN

#51 Nov 11, 2009
My daughter has Ms. Grooms at West High for English. I met her during parent meetings. She is beautiful.
Milf Gilf Chaser

Fayetteville, NC

#52 Nov 11, 2009
I like the 40-50-60 ish yr olds. Thick, full figured, Busty, BIG BUTT to bbw. Older Bolder Mature sexy moms and grannies with NO STRINGS. They Know what they want, how they want it and dont have any hang ups. Alot dont get the attention at at home so they get it when they can. Looks and beauty is only skin deep, go for PERFORMANCE!!!
All American

Morristown, TN

#53 Nov 11, 2009
I agree somewhat. Older women know what they want, how to do it, and how to get it. The younger girls are more into themselves and how they come across to you, but older women are into the whole situation, being together, the whole experience. Come on, guys...who else is hot? I still want to know who the blonde chick in the Tahoe is....
lol

Bridgewater, NJ

#54 Nov 12, 2009
All American wrote:
I agree somewhat. Older women know what they want, how to do it, and how to get it. The younger girls are more into themselves and how they come across to you, but older women are into the whole situation, being together, the whole experience. Come on, guys...who else is hot? I still want to know who the blonde chick in the Tahoe is....
Haha. Obviously she has not noticed you or you would already know who she is. LOL
cola

United States

#56 Nov 12, 2009
I think the owner of Backstage gifts is so beautiful. She totally doesn't fit into the morristown 'mold' I love how she's not scared to be herself.
true

Bridgewater, NJ

#57 Nov 12, 2009
cola wrote:
I think the owner of Backstage gifts is so beautiful. She totally doesn't fit into the morristown 'mold' I love how she's not scared to be herself.
That is Angela Dalton, I think. She is a really genuine person and very sweet too.
curious

United States

#58 Nov 12, 2009
AllAmerican wrote:
I have seen this hot blonde in town that drives a newer white Tahoe, maybe 07 model....very sexy.....don't know her name but I have seen her in town numerous times.
I was wondering if u were married, divorced, or have children? Because I mat be this girl?
yuck

Bridgewater, NJ

#59 Nov 12, 2009
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering if u were married, divorced, or have children? Because I mat be this girl?
Ewwwwww
Think about it- you can see what he is after here. Look at his other posts about the hot women, he wouldnt stop with you. My guess is that he is married with children.
Right all american?
Looking In

Charleston, WV

#60 Nov 12, 2009
cola wrote:
I think the owner of Backstage gifts is so beautiful. She totally doesn't fit into the morristown 'mold' I love how she's not scared to be herself.
Are you checking her out?
I KNow

AOL

#62 Nov 12, 2009
hey all american guy.. where did you she the white tahoe.denali girl at? I may can help u
cola

United States

#63 Nov 12, 2009
Looking In wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you checking her out?
So now a girl can't check another girl out?
I think she is beautiful and everytime I go in there she is so sweet. She's not the usual fake girl that you find around here.

grrr

Jefferson City, TN

#64 Nov 12, 2009
The most beautifulest woman in the whole world would have to be my mom she can be an azz whole at times but she's beauitful inside and out!! I love you mom!!
Oh and the hottest woman who isn't in my family would have to be Mrs. Grooms at west!!
Mr_ President

Madison, TN

#65 Nov 12, 2009
cola wrote:
<quoted text>
So now a girl can't check another girl out?
I think she is beautiful and everytime I go in there she is so sweet. She's not the usual fake girl that you find around here.
Somone touched a nerve.
cola

United States

#66 Nov 12, 2009
Mr_ President wrote:
<quoted text>
Somone touched a nerve.
You're an idiot. Plain and simple. You follow me around and always try to start shit. Get a life.

I don't care to admit I check other girls out. Most girls do. I'm not trying to take her on a date,I just think she's really pretty.
All American

Morristown, TN

#67 Nov 12, 2009
yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwww
Think about it- you can see what he is after here. Look at his other posts about the hot women, he wouldnt stop with you. My guess is that he is married with children.
Right all american?
Wrong, divorced with no kids..
All American

Morristown, TN

#68 Nov 12, 2009
I KNow wrote:
hey all american guy.. where did you she the white tahoe.denali girl at? I may can help u
I see her in town all the time, I pass her a lot. I see her mostly on the west end of town, I think she has a little boy, saw him in the backseat one time.
I KNow

AOL

#69 Nov 12, 2009
She doesnt have kids.... a neice
Mr_ President

Madison, TN

#70 Nov 12, 2009
cola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Plain and simple. You follow me around and always try to start shit. Get a life.
I don't care to admit I check other girls out. Most girls do. I'm not trying to take her on a date,I just think she's really pretty.
You are such a warm and loving wife. Why wsould you be checking out another female? Who gave you permossion to speak for all or most females?
All American

Morristown, TN

#71 Nov 12, 2009
Must be someone else, I have seen the little boy with her, looks to be about 8 or 9. She's very attractive, maybe in her early 40s.....always tanned. Just curious if anybody else has seen her. I see her a lot, I mean like 3 or 4 times a week.
cola

United States

#72 Nov 12, 2009
Mr_ President wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a warm and loving wife. Why wsould you be checking out another female? Who gave you permossion to speak for all or most females?
I am warm and plently loving. I tell my husband when I think I see a pretty girl,I'm not ashamed(he thinks its hot if you want to know the truth). I'm not a closet lesbian or anything. Oh I don't need 'permossion' to speak for any other women. I have plenty of female friends,I know they do the same. Just goes to show how well you really know a woman. Lol. Your sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gatlinburg fire. Who dropped the ball 18 min Wondering 3
Who is having sex (Mar '11) 19 min Wondering 28
Fireplace Installation 1 hr Wolfnit 1
Koch food going down 2 hr yep 19
You ran back to all that and left so good luck ... 3 hr Hah 5
Hot county cops 3 hr Hah 5
Poll Do you sleep in a recliner instead of a bed? (Dec '10) 3 hr Hah 36

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages