just posting my cents

Morristown, TN

#29 Nov 5, 2009
There is a couple of girls at the Surgery Endoscopy Center the are very attractive. Two blondes an brunette. Very Hott.
u KNOW

Nashville, TN

#30 Nov 5, 2009
There is a girl that works at McDonalds at the Mall I think her name is Jamie or Amy not for sure but she is very cute.
under cover

Jersey City, NJ

#31 Nov 7, 2009
Jana suber can you body to die for
Sick of it

AOL

#32 Nov 7, 2009
Craig Jarnigan, is a he she what ever, VERY HOT!!!!
asking

United States

#33 Nov 7, 2009
i drove up besdide a red cougar that had dark tented windows and saw two girls in it and the drive was very dark headed and looked very stunning does anybody know who she is?if they do is she single.
AllAmerican

Morristown, TN

#35 Nov 7, 2009
I have seen this hot blonde in town that drives a newer white Tahoe, maybe 07 model....very sexy.....don't know her name but I have seen her in town numerous times.
AllAmerican

Morristown, TN

#36 Nov 7, 2009
Further to my last message, the hottest woman I have ever seen in my life is in Jeffersosn City....her name is Kate Hickey, used to be Kate Mosier. Very sweet, very classy, two beautiful children...she is absolutely stunning.
wolf

Morristown, TN

#37 Nov 8, 2009
Crystal at east end first tennesse bank ! love her ! little blond ,dont know if she is single ?
yep

Knoxville, TN

#38 Nov 8, 2009
AllAmerican wrote:
Further to my last message, the hottest woman I have ever seen in my life is in Jeffersosn City....her name is Kate Hickey, used to be Kate Mosier. Very sweet, very classy, two beautiful children...she is absolutely stunning.
And very MARRIED!!!!
All American

Knoxville, TN

#39 Nov 9, 2009
Hey "yep"....do you agree with what I said, though? Her husband is a lucky man, I hope he treats her like an angel because she really is. Very few women ever take over the room when they walk in, but she definitely does. Damn, what a lucky guy he is.

Since: Nov 09

jeff city

#40 Nov 9, 2009
dude my gf is probably the hottest in this part of jeff city her name is alicia frank
Mr_ President

Sneedville, TN

#41 Nov 10, 2009
xxxJAYxxx wrote:
dude my gf is probably the hottest in this part of jeff city her name is alicia frank
Soon to be ex GF. Cry me a river. She won't even cuddle with you.
I wonder who she is cuddling with?
UTgrad08

Morristown, TN

#42 Nov 10, 2009
Ive recently been going to the mall alot and I think there are some pretty girls at Coach House Gifts. I never really went in their but my sister wanted a card for our mom's birthday and there was a girl with short blond hair I think her name started with a V and the girl that checked us out was mandy. They are equally good looking girls.
GarretsGirlforev a

Morristown, TN

#43 Nov 10, 2009
UTgrad08 wrote:
Ive recently been going to the mall alot and I think there are some pretty girls at Coach House Gifts. I never really went in their but my sister wanted a card for our mom's birthday and there was a girl with short blond hair I think her name started with a V and the girl that checked us out was mandy. They are equally good looking girls.
The girl whos name starts with a V is Vanessa, she just started working there. I went to high school with her and recently seen her when I was shopping. She is really nice to but I think she has a serious boyfriend. i know that she used to be married. she is pretty though.
AllAmerican

Morristown, TN

#44 Nov 10, 2009
Another lady I see a lot is Denise Greene, or Denise Brinkley. She is very fit, very hot for a lady with 3 or 4 kids, or however many she may have. Don't know her, but she looks good. Works at Shear Structure, I believe.
idk

AOL

#45 Nov 10, 2009
This all american guy.. has some good taste! Jess kate and Denise
AllAmerican

Morristown, TN

#46 Nov 10, 2009
Thanks, IDK....I appreciate beautiful women! I like the older women, not the 20-somethings....here's another name.....Michelle Staples. I have seen her at the gym working out before and couldn't help but sneak a peek, she's a knockout Mom, to.....MILF, I believe they call it.
Mr_ President

Sneedville, TN

#47 Nov 10, 2009
AllAmerican wrote:
Thanks, IDK....I appreciate beautiful women! I like the older women, not the 20-somethings....here's another name.....Michelle Staples. I have seen her at the gym working out before and couldn't help but sneak a peek, she's a knockout Mom, to.....MILF, I believe they call it.
I do too!!! The hottest one is AA.
lmao

Morristown, TN

#48 Nov 10, 2009
Truth wrote:
This lady used to work at Davy Crockett Rest. and Dale's diner she is HOTTTTTTTTT... She's married darn it but her husband is a very luck man her name is Brenda Massey... If you no her then you no how HOTTTTTTT she is...... She is a very sweet girl..
u need glasses
bird seed

Nashville, TN

#49 Nov 11, 2009
AllAmerican wrote:
If its the Michelle Staples Im thinking of, that beak of a nose would take her out of the hottest category. Nice body but man what a honker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokey mountain wings (Sep '12) 39 min Brittney 74
Old race car drivers (Mar '09) 1 hr KnKFan 25
rich williams is bald and wrinkled ffag 1 hr Teacher too 35
morristown collge (Aug '10) 1 hr Judge not 19
Jtekt are they giving vacation time over the snow? 2 hr shameful 13
beer drinking 5 hr Puzzled 2
electric 9 hr Bebe 4
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web