Hottest Woman in Morristown
this girl

Beaverton, OR

#229 Jan 28, 2013
the dark haired girl that works at the salon in jcpenny dont know her name but she fine
Ahaha

United States

#230 Jan 28, 2013
im that dude wrote:
Tanya Helton fine as helll she drives the gold like honda with 18s on it. Her ego is huge I can't even get her to look at me but that's won pretty women her hair is down to her asss. She be beating it down to in her lil honda!

Jani Helton her sister is fine too!
hamilton

Morristown, TN

#231 Jan 29, 2013
Amazed wrote:
In my opinion, Morgan Ramsey is the finest and most beautiful women that I have ever seen in this town.
Hahahaha! Either you don't get out much or you're just an idiot. Chances are she posted this herself. Please people lets talk about the beautiful classy women in town, not the trash.
jim tom jones

Johnston, SC

#232 Jan 29, 2013
hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha! Either you don't get out much or you're just an idiot. Chances are she posted this herself. Please people lets talk about the beautiful classy women in town, not the trash.
i totally agree with hamilton, I'm Jim and i approve this message.
i dont think so

Johnston, SC

#233 Jan 29, 2013
Amazed wrote:
In my opinion, Morgan Ramsey is the finest and most beautiful women that I have ever seen in this town.
too funny and no.
dont tread on me

United States

#234 Jan 29, 2013
theres a chick that has long beautiful hair if u get close enough u can smell flowers, i know this from standing in line behind her`she has a solid body , i heard the clerk say she was in her 30s. i wanted to id her. i thought no way! she dont wear a ring but theres no way this ones is single. she has a very country voice and drives either a honda or a truck ive seen her in both and she is very friendly says thank you and have a great day! whoever u are im sure ur a keeper if not i hope to keep seeing you! oh yeah she has a tat on the back of her neck that is of some symbol !
Amazed

Arden, NC

#235 Jan 29, 2013
Please I do not know Morgan very well at all and no this is not Morgan. I am just really interested in finding out what everybody is talking about.
Scott

Arden, NC

#236 Jan 29, 2013
She seems very nice.
jbl6910

Morristown, TN

#237 Jan 30, 2013
melissa young
Cautious8

United States

#238 Jan 30, 2013
Heat98 wrote:
The girl with long black hair and tan skin who works at Home Depot...I dont know her name but she's hot!
I don't remember her name but I heard she's from Hawaii ...she's very sweet
datPMF

United States

#239 Jan 30, 2013
Im really shocked stacey smith isnt on here. yeah im basing this off girls around the same class year as me. she has always been a str8 dime. tan n has this j.lo kinda face goin on. pretty nice too i suppose.
hey

United States

#240 Jan 30, 2013
racheal dearing is hot
None

Kingsport, TN

#241 Jan 30, 2013
What? Are you guys serious? I wouldn't touch any of these nasty white trash, tattoo covered, have sex for pills type hoes around here. You guys can have at it!!
lame lame bequiet

United States

#242 Jan 30, 2013
None wrote:
What? Are you guys serious? I wouldn't touch any of these nasty white trash, tattoo covered, have sex for pills type hoes around here. You guys can have at it!!
Actually some of the gurls on here that I actually know for example Jani or Tanya Helton are deff not pill heads or trash or tattoed covered nor hoes bofore u talk bout ple U DNT KNOW look at urself!!!!! Luzer
lame lame bequiet

United States

#243 Jan 30, 2013
Sounds like to me this lame needs a new group of ple yes I'm talking to u NONE u lame u wuld only no that if u been around it get away from ur juncky friends Luzer an O yeah Summer Phipps Finest Black Gurl in M town which is Jani an Tanya Heltons oldest sister an she ain't white trash that's for sure!!!!
hottiemommy
#244 Jan 30, 2013
me ;-)
TOXIN

United States

#245 Jan 31, 2013
oldslowchevy wrote:
the attactive women in this town are the ones who do not need to dress like a hooker for a man to look at them.
though i did see a woman in her mid 60s in a pair of bootie shorts with a tight and very low cut tank top on with no bra in ingels tonight, after i was doing puking i then could not stop laughing.
I KNOW HER Jacquiline Conway
Barry

Morristown, TN

#246 Jan 31, 2013
NOthing more beautiful than a women that takes good care of herself! You young guys have no idea what true beauty is, just wait until you go back to you're 20th reunion.The most beautiful ones are the ones you really didn't pay than much attention to in high school. They usually have a curves in all the right places and look at act like a lady! Now that's beauty!!
yup

Lawrenceburg, TN

#247 Jan 31, 2013
Well said
who knows

Tucker, GA

#248 Jan 31, 2013
Sunshine at dollartree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Drinnon - Anyone think he's the real deal? (May '13) 26 min Skip T 241
Loan Shark needed really (Mar '10) 38 min Loan-4-you 74
Neka, the bitch,snitch is at it again 42 min wake up 5
Where do i go to get a loan from nice people?? (Dec '10) 42 min Loan-4-you 15
How many channels can you get in M'town with a ... (Feb '13) 1 hr Skip T 8
Pumpkin hunt 2 hr country 3
To the females out there 😊 3 hr collinson 5

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance