Who is the hottest trailer trash fat ...

Who is the hottest trailer trash fat nasty white ho in Morristown?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonderin

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2009
just wonderin who you thought it was.
Jason

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2009
That would be at least half of Morristown.
Nancy Gribble

Gatlinburg, TN

#3 Dec 17, 2009
No honey it is your sister and that woman you call momy and keep asking if you were adopted. Give it up dear you were born. Don't spend your entire life downtown bopping that noggin around the corners of the brick and concrete buildings, nobody can be the you like you do and find yourself within yourself and don't let people who knock on the family persuade you down that same road of pro if you get my drift mr. drifty. We who know you know you do not charge like your family and you are much, much more giving than they are and some complain that you are overboard with your giving and your giving has knocked bobbie sue on the corner parking lot out of quite a bit of money. But just remember sweetheart that as long as you give you can never really be called a pro, and what if some call you campy what is that to you, you are your own man's man, and no woman or trashy girl can pull you away from that campy side of life, now go and bust that hump you little humper you, don't damper your style and remember no one can take your place in giving of yourself you are the best you you can be and you don't even have to go into the army to prove yourself, you are indeed a man's man.
wtf lmfao

Sacramento, CA

#4 Dec 19, 2009
ida woods is..any one know her???
Joe Bice

AOL

#5 Dec 19, 2009
Hell go up to the VFW and look around, plenty of married trash up there looking for a little attention lol
Jason

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2010
The big fat dirty blond one.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 25, 2010
I hear 'ya brother, I think everybody is sick to death of some of these hottest threads.Keep up the catchy funny titles of the hottest threads.I fell out of my chair cackling on this title.
well

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 29, 2010
lori white!
What

Morristown, TN

#9 Apr 29, 2010
The question should be. Who is not a hot trailer trash fat nasty white ho in Morristown? Raise of hands?
jus saying

Morristown, TN

#10 May 7, 2010
ginger harell does nyone kno her
Jason

Nashville, TN

#11 Jun 12, 2010
I do.
John

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2017
wtf lmfao wrote:
ida woods is..any one know her???
ida woods can take fist and half of an arm. But gives good face.
Point_no_so_plea sant

Dandridge, TN

#13 Nov 8, 2017
John wrote:
<quoted text>

ida woods can take fist and half of an arm. But gives good face.
Eats more ass than a kennel full of dogs
J Reb

United States

#14 Nov 8, 2017
Point_no_so_pleasant wrote:
<quoted text>

Eats more ass than a kennel full of dogs
And i bet she would follow u around and sniff your crotch like a dog in public
Mk12-mod1_ftw

Dandridge, TN

#15 Nov 9, 2017
J Reb wrote:
<quoted text>

And i bet she would follow u around and sniff your crotch like a dog in public
Whoa now, I see a opportunity here... If she's got a sniffer like that, maybe she'll tree a coon, or fetch ducks off of a pond or find truffles. Just tell them theirs a bag of dope tied to it, and their won't be a unturned leaf in all of the Smokey's. But i Bet she's not sniffing ass but rather blood hounding for a bag of sht in a pocket instead.
Southernstar

Johnson City, TN

#16 Nov 9, 2017
Denise Mendez she fat white trash dont let her last name fool ya ! She is at the health department go check it out y’all
Lori

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2017
jus saying wrote:
ginger harell does nyone kno her
#1 right there ginger Harrell fake ass young. She call police on people every chance this thot has. Grimey old lady
Mehican

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2017
sara perez but she like mehicans
Charlene

Dandridge, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2017
Brandy
Country boy

Dandridge, TN

#20 Nov 20, 2017
Amy Collins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Produce man 4 min Shopper 7
Best clubs to see local talent 47 min Honey Buns 10
Angela "Angel" Hurley 52 min Honey Buns 5
Rex Coffey 52 min Phillip Davis 3
MEN, who the HELL needs them? 55 min Above Ave Rager 4
Stephanie moyers 58 min Bob 3
Women can't take a compliment 1 hr Lisa 51

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance