Teeuh Johnson

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I want to meet some good black men. do only black men go to mlk park? i want a man that appreciates my curves. is dat too much to ask?
Russ

Talbott, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
easy enough wrote:
Climb a tree when you get to the park, start scratching your armpits, pucker your lips out as far as they'll go and start screaming while breathing in and out. That should get them to all come running.
Haha! Funny stuff!
Anti-Theist

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Why did you title your thread, " blacks "? You should have called it, " KKK rally tonight ".
Just Saying

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2012
easy enough wrote:
Climb a tree when you get to the park, start scratching your armpits, pucker your lips out as far as they'll go and start screaming while breathing in and out. That should get them to all come running.
I believe that the poster requested a good black man. The actions you are describing will only attract a fat @$$ed, ignorant, inbred, uneducated, toothless, white kneeger hill monkey. I, also believe the OP is more than likely trying to stir sh!t up, and you white hill kneegers fell for it! LOL! Now go fnck yourselves, you dumb ignorant pieces of filthy trash.
so true

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 11, 2012
This is why we as a culture can't get anywhere. Ignorance in forms like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QUESTION, What type of woman contacts a Married... 47 min Terry 19
rich williams is bald and wrinkled ffag 58 min New York Loser Lol 87
cops gone bad #9 2 hr Wow 189
who nos rob registar? 2 hr bigrob0026 35
Ronnie Brady 2 hr balls deep 44
indos are out!!!! 4 hr funny 6
Who all has been busted so far in the 4-17-15 H... 4 hr funny 2
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE