Tammy Trexler or Winstead?

Tammy Trexler or Winstead?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

defendant

Bedminster, NJ

#1 Oct 16, 2009
Does anyone know this monster? Look up Scotty Trexler and you will see what kind of mother she was. She lives in Morristown now and has had more children. She knew that her live-in was abusing her toddler and did nothing. She even got off with no jail time. I would love to meet her and tell her what I think of her. How do you play dumb while your baby suffers? She should be killed herself and shouldn't have opened her legs and made more children. I feel sorry for her husband and children because they have such a horrible excuse for a mom and wife. If you know her, tell her she is going to rot in hell and there are people who would love to see her abused like Scotty was.
Ever After

Sevierville, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2009
How could anyone NOT know their child or children were suffering abuse? Did the swollen stomache not say something? Where did she think all the cigarette burns on him were coming from? His little legs had been PULLED apart in diffenent directions!!! Did she not notice that the child MUST have had issues walking?!!? This is no "mother", more like a monster!! Now to think she has had more children, and has had no jail time from this. Why in the world would any jury or judge let someone like this be able to have anymore children, or any chance at a life? I don't understand....The system, and people around little Scotty Trexlar sure failed him....God rest this little angel...I hope for the two people who done this, God sees fit to never allow them peace of heart nor mind!!!!! They don't deserve any kind of empathy nor sympathy!!
defendant

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2009
I still need some info on this horrible woman.
please

Kingston, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2009
can someone post a link to a picture of this tammy trexler - thanx
Lisa

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2010
I've heard She is married to Richard Winstead and has at least ONE child. She lives in Mohawk Tn.
chelle

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2010
I started a post on her in the Morristown topix, If you haven't read it you should go visit it.
Lisa

Dandridge, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2010
I started a thread in Mohawk. THAT IS WHERE SHE LIVES AT NOW. People are defending her,that is terrible. She did do jail time. You can go to FindACase 08/02/89 STATE TENNESSEE V KERRY PHILLIP BOWERS. To read all that happened. If that doesnt work try www.versuslaw.com Or GOOGLE either Tammy Trexler or Kerry Bowers. I have her address in Mohawk. I wonder if her NEIGHBORS know what kind of person is living up the road. Scary isnt it??
Moonangel4evr

Reading, PA

#8 Apr 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
I started a thread in Mohawk. THAT IS WHERE SHE LIVES AT NOW. People are defending her,that is terrible. She did do jail time. You can go to FindACase 08/02/89 STATE TENNESSEE V KERRY PHILLIP BOWERS. To read all that happened. If that doesnt work try www.versuslaw.com Or GOOGLE either Tammy Trexler or Kerry Bowers. I have her address in Mohawk. I wonder if her NEIGHBORS know what kind of person is living up the road. Scary isnt it??
I know thread is old but I had to reply. I want her photo too. As good as internet is I can't seem to pull up a definitive photo of either one. HE was just released this year! On my birthday of all days. Good time credits...pffft!! They should both be registered and locals alerted, although u don't think they can say who it is, just that there's someone in the area. Or is that just for pedophiles?? Dang, I think it is. Shouldn't be.. people get babysitters n stuff so it still should be public knowledge. Surprises she didn't change name. What I wonder is if her child even knows....and what he/she thinks. I mean it has to be hard to believe your mom was a monster. Unless she still is...
Lace

Morristown, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2017
Tammy Trexler or Kerry Bowers didnot do enough jail time. She should rot in there. And how can she can another child. DCS should have came took that baby away. When will they kill another sweet baby
Klein

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2017
Moonangel4evr wrote:
<quoted text>

I know thread is old but I had to reply. I want her photo too. As good as internet is I can't seem to pull up a definitive photo of either one. HE was just released this year! On my birthday of all days. Good time credits...pffft!! They should both be registered and locals alerted, although u don't think they can say who it is, just that there's someone in the area. Or is that just for pedophiles?? Dang, I think it is. Shouldn't be.. people get babysitters n stuff so it still should be public knowledge. Surprises she didn't change name. What I wonder is if her child even knows....and what he/she thinks. I mean it has to be hard to believe your mom was a monster. Unless she still is...
The daughter knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rec league baseball in Morristown (May '09) 9 min Agree 607
strip clubs (Jan '11) 27 min Its true 20
anyone remember sleepy hollow moto x track? 36 min Doobytoker 5
Is it too late to get any free stuff today 42 min Nuttall 6
Trojan football champs 51 min Suckers 22
Marty Collins 1 hr Nuttall 14
Who is the hottest woman in Morristown (Feb '09) 2 hr Cougar Cowboy 53

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance