Where to go to meet people in Morristown

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amy

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 3, 2009
Hey there. I need some help I'm newly divorced and I want to meet some men. Where do you go in Morristown to do that? I don't like the bar scene, but I like music. Any suggestions?
MAX

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 3, 2009
You came come to my apartment..
wow

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2009
church
No Fan of Motown

Dillon, SC

#4 Oct 3, 2009
Amy wrote:
Hey there. I need some help I'm newly divorced and I want to meet some men. Where do you go in Morristown to do that? I don't like the bar scene, but I like music. Any suggestions?
Go to Knoxville unless you want a redneck.
Not that into him

Dillon, SC

#5 Oct 3, 2009
Do what interest you the most. If you are into fitness, keep on going, if you are into running, keep it up. Don't "look" for anyone. Do what you enjoy doing and someone will "find" you. You must be who you are. You do not want to meet anyone doing something that you are really not "into". Just be yourself and it will happen.

Since: Sep 09

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2009
I agree you don't look for people. You just do what you do and if you are people friendly you will attract friends. You could do the online dating if thats your thing. You could join some sort of group, take a class, take up a new hobby, volunteer.. There are many ways to meet new people. Best of Luck
Isn't there a divorced groups r us...?
notnative

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Oct 4, 2009
From what I have seen on license plates, all the Morristown people are in Knoxville all the time. Every parking lot in Knoxville looks like a Hamblen County Annex. Malls, medical offices, restaurants, etc.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2009
Amy wrote:
I agree with you in not liking the bar scene,and DON'T go to any local bars unless you like to watch Bubba the toothless wonder,trying to pick up super-slut Suzy the queen of the Sexually transmitted disease universe where she rules with a scepter full of Herpes and Gonorrhea.Anyway good luck,I hope you find a descent guy.
maybe

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 4, 2009
Amy wrote:
maybe you need to look my way,,i'm single
tim willis

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2009
just make sure the guy's single so we don't get this post renewed by another "newly divorced" lady :)
hmmm

Powell, TN

#11 Oct 4, 2009
Work

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 31, 2009
echostar wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you in not liking the bar scene,and DON'T go to any local bars unless you like to watch Bubba the toothless wonder,trying to pick up super-slut Suzy the queen of the Sexually transmitted disease universe where she rules with a scepter full of Herpes and Gonorrhea.Anyway good luck,I hope you find a descent guy.
Oh my God toooooooooooo Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! LOL
WatchDog

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 31, 2009
So far...all these post seem right.
Don't take any person that comes along first.
Damn sure don't go to the METRO AMVETTS VFW looking for someone unless that is all your standards allow.
Good Luck...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 31, 2009
I know first hand like a lot of you that finding someone these days is a hard task to accomplish.You would think that some guys and gals is out for all they can get from you,for you to be their gravy train.I say that if you find someone who really cares about you then you had better hold on with both hands.

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 31, 2009
echostar wrote:
I know first hand like a lot of you that finding someone these days is a hard task to accomplish.You would think that some guys and gals is out for all they can get from you,for you to be their gravy train.I say that if you find someone who really cares about you then you had better hold on with both hands.
Beautifully said.
morristown man

Morristown, TN

#16 Oct 31, 2009
sweetie just be yourself and enjoy life,cause when you go looking for it you will get alot of the wrong ones. let your heart and life go and when the good man above see your soul mate in life he will send him your way ... but look at the persons heart and personailty and u will find the right one
Motown

Morristown, TN

#17 Oct 31, 2009
I suggest you should stay home and listen to these loser on topix with their sad stories. What kind of an idiot you have to be to ask these people about what to do. Look at their lives, on the keyboard. Do you really want to be with echostar or creditdoctor. These people could not get one if it was raining from the sky.

Get a life, get of that silly screen and do whatever. Take a chance, meet new people. Be friendly and open minded, you will have more friends and fill your calendar very quickly.

Hey people of Topix.. this is an advice to you all. You did not come out with a computer. It is not natural to be on the computer all night. It is more natural to have live friends with a soul and body, a real name.

No Brainer!!!! you go ahead and bash me, I am not lacking any friends and worried about who is going to backstab me all the time.
morristown man

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 31, 2009
noone is bashing you ... we all have our say
qwerty

Morristown, TN

#19 Oct 31, 2009
Not that into him wrote:
Do what interest you the most. If you are into fitness, keep on going, if you are into running, keep it up. Don't "look" for anyone. Do what you enjoy doing and someone will "find" you. You must be who you are. You do not want to meet anyone doing something that you are really not "into". Just be yourself and it will happen.
For your advice to work someone has to be looking. If everybody just waited for someone to find them no one would get found. So do the women need to just set back and wait for someone to find them, or should the men wait for the women to find them. Your logic is flawed. It depends on a persons personality as to what they need to do. If I am a shy person and want to meet an outgoing person then it would work. But not the other way around. Advice needs to fit the person and not knowing this person there is no way to give them good advice. Nice try .
Mark Rice

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 31, 2009
Amy wrote:
knoxville, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do i find a pi 33 min tramp 13
Shell still closes their bathrooms 39 min Haggg 15
Hi I'm Wesley W. 51 min Haggg 14
Audrey 2 hr Justin Brookes 1
wendy's 2 hr jane 14
Trashy girls in Morristown 3 hr bill 25
apartments/trailers/houses for rent in morristo... (Jul '12) 6 hr Robin 73
Buffalo trail Walmart Neighborhood Market 12 hr The Criminal 11

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web